**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Gosh I am worried what the mw will say about my weight. I think I am around 16 stone!! Going to be eating slimming world style food though so hopefully will not gain much!

I'm doing slimming world too, so not really a diet :)

Although struggling with breakfast ideas x

I am doing slimming world as well, lost 1.5 my first week when I found out I was pregnant and maintained last week

This week I have two weetabix with some milk and fruit after that seems to be going down ok for now, you do get extra Healthy B and A options as well still managing to eat healthy for now anyway :flower: have you told your consultant yet I want to hold off for a while guess Christmas will be a good excuse if I do see a gain I be happy holding my own though only want to gain baby weight this time :flower:

Yeh I have told them because you get a form that you have to give to the mw.

I looked up weetabix and it said there like 7 sins each :-/ I will get some later though. I lost 1 stone and then found out I was pregnant. I also maintained last week but this week I think I have gained a couple of pound xx

same here lost 1 stone and then discovered I was pregnant :haha: you can have them as a healthyB option you do not have to syn them, then make sure you have some fruit if you can manage it :flower:

I like the special k porridge as well another HB option check out the foodlog online it give you more options on what you can have for your healthy A and B handy I love having the alpen light bars I am breastfeeding as well so making sure I eat the 2 healthy B and A options I need

I keep forgetting to look in the book :) I maintained again this week :)

I have seen in the book we can have the shredded wheat with fruit in which I love so going to buy some tomorrow x

well done I go to SW on a Thursday so hoping for the same this week my self have you ever logged on line there is a section for a food diary I do not fill it in but it is good when you want to find out what is in the Healthy B section and it is updated quicker than the books :)

Yeh I log on every now and again, I need to go do some shopping so will write a list of what I need for my A and B so that I have it in the house :). Good luck for tomorrow's weighing xx

can i join you ladies?
:flower:
myself and dh are 29. this is our second baby. our son is 3 yrs. I got bfp dec 4th. not sure about the edd though.. went to see doctor when it was 7 week 1 day as per LMP. but the scan showed only GS at 4 weeks and 6 days.. so edd would be around august 14. will confirm after next appt on jan 2.

sunshine2014 yep I am getting that as well it is mild feel a bit sick after eating now though

KylasBaby nooo to soon LOL :hugs: I love watching them myself but more when I am closer to my Due date although I used to watch one born everyminute but normally end up screaming at the TV LOL

mumanddad at least with doing SW when we say no to certain foods/drink and blame it on wanting to stay on track instead of anyone finding out about baby well for me I am keeping it QT for a long time and thanks hope I do not see a gain yet cause feel it would be on me rather than baby at this point :p must do a good shopping list myself

disha welcome and congrats do you think you ov late by my lmp I would be 7 weeks 2 days but I know when I ov so really 6 weeks 4 days

Welcome!!!

Btw - I hope all of you August 14th ladies have it on the 13th lol. It's mine and DH's anniversary..

Also I'm supposed to be 7w2d but I'm actually 6w4d according to my yolk sac from 9 December. But tomorrow I will know better.

Pregnancy aversions can be crazy! I remember hating a lot of dips, etc that I normally loved (that were abundant at holiday parties). Last pregnancy I really craved green apples, milk and spicy food...

NDH I really hope all is well, I have my fx for you!

DSemcho, you're lucky that your husband does the cat litter. We takes turns normally but definitely my least favorite chore.

Kylas, some videos and TV shows make birth seem a lot worse than it is. Honestly I had a really good birth experience and the thought of being in labour again does not frighten me in the least.

Welcome Disha :hi:

Welcome!!!

Btw - I hope all of you August 14th ladies have it on the 13th lol. It's mine and DH's anniversary..

Also I'm supposed to be 7w2d but I'm actually 6w4d according to my yolk sac from 9 December. But tomorrow I will know better.

good luck tomorrow :hugs:

Mrs Eddie hello how are you doing :flower:

Hi Celtic :hi:

I'm doing well, tired as Isla has decided to go on a sleep strike this week :wacko: I blame teething.

How are you doing? I forget, how close is your new due date to Ryan's bday?

Ugh having cravings and aversions already!! couple of days ago my hot chocolate was making me nauseous and so was my chocolate bar! Today I am really craving cheese! (i have plenty of calcium so it's not due to lacking!) madness! i'm not even 4 weeks yet, thought these things shouldn't happen for a couple of weeks.

I'm doing well, tired as Isla has decided to go on a sleep strike this week :wacko: I blame teething.

they have one of those wonder weeks coming up as well so she could be heading in to that, Ryan was restless last week but he got a big back tooth so I blamed that!

OH and Ryan birthday is the 9th I am due the 8th :haha: that is if hospital do not change it

they have one of those wonder weeks coming up as well so she could be heading in to that, Ryan was restless last week but he got a big back tooth so I blamed that!

OH and Ryan birthday is the 9th I am due the 8th :haha: that is if hospital do not change it

Amazing, we're both due so close to their respective birthdays. So glad that I get to go through this with you again :hugs:

I didn't realize that they had a wonder week coming up, maybe that does explain it...

Amazing, we're both due so close to their respective birthdays. So glad that I get to go through this with you again :hugs:

I didn't realize that they had a wonder week coming up, maybe that does explain it...

Yes me too:hugs: and FX we have two very sticky little beans I am not sure why but I am so nervous this time maybe because so far it is so different to Ryan I am hoping my mum looking down and watched over this one for me :flower:

I think things still feel a bit surreal for me. I'm having the same symptoms as I did with Isla but because I'm so preoccupied with her I'm not noticing them as much I think. I also think that I'm still kind of in shock that I'm actually pregnant. It's so amazing that it happened the way it has but I honestly wasn't expecting to get a BFP until 2015

Love when BFPs come early! It's great that you're distracted, you hopefully won't stress as much! Do you work full time as well?

I just got back from the gym. I work out 5 days a week, but today the Shred seemed a little tougher than usual. I asked the Instructor at the end how long I could continue to do it pregnant. She said shred is fine, but do basics of every move. I also go to the cx works class and she said to stop doing that one altogether, even this early. I was kind of surprised, it's my favourite one. But there must be some reason, it is heavy on the abs and strength training, but I didn't think it was bad this early. Anyways, so I won't go to that class anymore. But I'm glad I asked.... I could just be extra tired today.

Also....TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY WITH SYMPTOMS!! WOOT WOOT!! I woke up feeling SUPER DUPER hungry. Yup, the girl who wrote yesterday about how I don't like breakfast etc, has already had a wheat bran muffin (homemade), a bowl of cereal (gross***), a few pieces of cheese and an egg. HOLY MOLY. That's a lot of food all before 9:30am. I also have a bit of nausea going on.....!

Took the easy off work today. Past few days I've been too exhausted and nauseous to function. Of course today I'm not feeling too bad....oh well, a day off is a day off :)

sunshine2014 yep I am getting that as well it is mild feel a bit sick after eating now though

KylasBaby nooo to soon LOL :hugs: I love watching them myself but more when I am closer to my Due date although I used to watch one born everyminute but normally end up screaming at the TV LOL

mumanddad at least with doing SW when we say no to certain foods/drink and blame it on wanting to stay on track instead of anyone finding out about baby well for me I am keeping it QT for a long time and thanks hope I do not see a gain yet cause feel it would be on me rather than baby at this point :p must do a good shopping list myself

disha welcome and congrats do you think you ov late by my lmp I would be 7 weeks 2 days but I know when I ov so really 6 weeks 4 days

Yep I have been using slimming world as a reason for not drinking :)

welcome disha x

Ndh I hope they get darker for you when's AF suppose to be due.

I'm so tired today got my slump early today at 1pm. Want to get today out of the way. I was 5+6 when I miscarried silly but need to get it out of the way xx

My stomach is the most upset it's been so far. I ate some oatmeal and it tasted like pepper. I really hope I don't start getting MS now.

I also can't sleep. I had a full blown anxiety attack last night :(

can i join you ladies?
:flower:
myself and dh are 29. this is our second baby. our son is 3 yrs. I got bfp dec 4th. not sure about the edd though.. went to see doctor when it was 7 week 1 day as per LMP. but the scan showed only GS at 4 weeks and 6 days.. so edd would be around august 14. will confirm after next appt on jan 2.
Congrats, will add you!

I really wish I hadn't watched them. I was looking up 7 week stuff and the videos were right under it for some reason so I watched and dear God.....can we go back to the old days when they knocked you out and handed you a baby when you woke up? Doesn't even have to be mine just right skin tone and gender. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->