**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Hi disha! Congrats and welcome!

Enjoy the day off, Kylas! I'm sure it's much needed.

Wantingagirl, fx for you. Hope you get through the rest of the day.

MrsH, hope you get to feeling better. Anxiety attacks are crazy tough. :hugs:

Nausea seems to be back in full swing for me, today! I need to get up and get ready but I just want to stay curled up in a ball in bed. Tried eating some banana, which I brought up with me last night. Not helping. At least the worry over this little bub should be able to ease some again...still in there and doing to me what he/she should be doing! :haha:

Sunshine, yes I do work full time. So between that and Isla, DH, tons of social commitments right now time is flying.

Kylas, enjoy your day off today

Wantingagirl, I hope today passes quickly for you :hugs:

Mrs.Hudson, feel better soon!

MrsG, good attitude to have, sucks to be sick but at least you know bubs is doing what they are supposed to do.

My boobs are quite a bit sorer today than they have been. Might have also found a new fav pregnancy food, Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunny Crackers. I stole some from Isla's stash and am loving them today :haha:

Thanks everyone....
i think i ovulated late.. happened last time too... i was 11 w 1d when they did u/s. dated back to 8 w 6 d. crazy late ovulation.. but then my cycles are crazy long too along with me... :)
i am currently have a weird symptoms.. last time the metallic taste and humongous thirst didnt start till 8 weeks.. then it hit hard all at once. this time if the u/s dated are right then i am having symptoms right from 4 or 5 dpo... crazy...
i dont know its even possible???
how do u ladies describe the feeling of something hot and nasty brewing inside ur stomach. it feels like acidity but not so much.. not nauseaa either cause no salivation or gagging.. just the feel as if its something like " dare you to put something inside ur mouth" weird centrale..!

Welcome!!!

Btw - I hope all of you August 14th ladies have it on the 13th lol. It's mine and DH's anniversary..

Also I'm supposed to be 7w2d but I'm actually 6w4d according to my yolk sac from 9 December. But tomorrow I will know better.

Awww.. i do plan to have a baby before 14th semcho.. hehehe:haha:

i will be trying for vbac after last unplanned csection with my son.. so anyday before due date...lol.. they wont let me labor here after 40 weeks. i dont understand how a tiny little unborn baby is supposed to know the calendar dates lol???:dohh:

anywayyy.. thats better then if i am in India. they dont ask questions there.. we will first cut you.. then we will discuss about " how- ur-vbac-went-out-of-the-window":coffee:

I think things still feel a bit surreal for me. I'm having the same symptoms as I did with Isla but because I'm so preoccupied with her I'm not noticing them as much I think. I also think that I'm still kind of in shock that I'm actually pregnant. It's so amazing that it happened the way it has but I honestly wasn't expecting to get a BFP until 2015

Same here lady. I still can't believe there is a gummy bear in me lol. I wasn't expecting it to ever happen and stick!

Took the easy off work today. Past few days I've been too exhausted and nauseous to function. Of course today I'm not feeling too bad....oh well, a day off is a day off :)

That was totally me today. The first three hours I was at work I wasn't functioning well lol.

Welcome!!!

Btw - I hope all of you August 14th ladies have it on the 13th lol. It's mine and DH's anniversary..

Also I'm supposed to be 7w2d but I'm actually 6w4d according to my yolk sac from 9 December. But tomorrow I will know better.

i will be trying for vbac after last unplanned csection with my son.. so anyday before due date...lol.. they wont let me labor here after 40 weeks. i dont understand how a tiny little unborn baby is supposed to know the calendar dates lol???:dohh:

anywayyy.. thats better then if i am in India. they dont ask questions there.. we will first cut you.. then we will discuss about " how- ur-vbac-went-out-of-the-window":coffee:

Haha yea they do tend to do that in the states from what I've seen. I will be in New Mexico when I'm due, and I'm not doing and epidural (to scared)

Nothing new. Still really sick. No spotting for about a week now so that's promising! So anxious about tomorrow!

Thank you ladies! My appointment yesterday just made everything real. I'm not really scared because I know I can do it, it's just a huge life change.

Disha I've had that feeling though it usually ends up being heartburn at night. I went through a craving Mexican phase so I had to get off that real quick.

Ladies...can I rant for a minute?

It makes me so frustrated when people are ignorant. I mean, I know we all are at some point, but I just read 3 posts where people were complaining about their Doctors and how they "got it wrong" or "don't know everything". I find this so upsetting. My DH is a Doctor and he worked insanely hard to get where he is. He does it because he is passionate about people, and wants to help them to the best of his ability. Did he go to school for 4+ years so he can learn absolutely everything about every possible situation, in every person? No. He learned about what may occur and how to treat it properly. I gave him up for 4+ years so he could dedicate his life and mind to this profession, and it drives me crazy when people are ignorant and expect them to be Magical crystal balls. Doctors are taught to go off of the symptoms that patients describe to them, and every body is different so it is impossible to expect them to have the end all be all answer for YOUR body. They offer guidance, knowledge and solutions. That's their job. So I wish people would stop placing so much pressure on their Doctors and then saying they were "wrong". I continue to let my husband go every day to a job that is physically and emotionally draining. When he gets home he's exhausted. He's brought babies into the world, he's saved lives, and he's done CPR on patients for 10 minutes only to have them pass away.
Does he get it right all the time? No. Does he try? Yes. That's all we can expect of Doctors.

End rant. Sorry, I never have those...but those posts really pushed my buttons.

I hear you on that Sunshine. I mean with what happened to me recently and my parasite they were wrong but they admitted they didn't know anything, which I can understand. When it comes to OB's if you don't have confidence in them don't see them. I trust mine over anything I read or hear.

:hugs: Dsemcho, it's great that you haven't had any spotting. I hope tomorrow goes really well!

Sunshine, I agree that people expect far too much from their doctors. I think it's because people think that they are "knowledge experts" so they should know everything there is to know about every medical condition, which is obviously impossible. Patient communication is also important and I think a lot of time Doctors honestly don't get the full picture of what is happening with someone and circumstances can also change. I also think when someone is scared or frustrated the doctor (ie person who can be the person to relay bad news) get's the share of the blame. I have heard terrible stories about doctors (my Best Friend has a real jerk deal with her after an MC :growlmad:) but I've also heard bad stories about midwives and I had the best prenatal care ever with mine. I think people should look to the individual that they received care from instead of making generalizations about an entire profession.

Welcome!!!

That is so unfair, the chances of your baby coming before 40 weeks is slim I had a emergency section on my first and on my second I knew I wanted a VBAC my doctor was supportive and did not want to induce me so I was let go over and I went in to labour 10 days over and delivered him all 10 pounds 2 onzs

if you really want a VBAC I would look for a doctor who believes in them and there is no reason why you can not go past your due date I would find out your rights as a patient and any other information remember be informed and know that they can say your not allowed etc but actually your body your baby your choice and you can tell them you would like to wait for baby to come and would come in for extra check ups and scans if needed :flower:
sorry off on a little tirade LOL but dammit babies do not have a calender in there they come when ready and a due date is an estimate not written in stone

Thanks MrsHudson and Mrs. Eddie. I agree that there are some Doctors out there who need some improvement with bedside manner, like in any profession. But it is up to the patient to ultimately decide if they trust and have a connection with their Doctor, and change if they have the option!

:)

sunshine2014 that is it exactly at the end of the day if you just do not gel with someone then your prob better off changing doctor

I am lucky my doctor is lovely and the doctor and midwife's I see for my pregnancy are brilliant and have always looked after me :flower:

Welcome!!!

That is so unfair, the chances of your baby coming before 40 weeks is slim I had a emergency section on my first and on my second I knew I wanted a VBAC my doctor was supportive and did not want to induce me so I was let go over and I went in to labour 10 days over and delivered him all 10 pounds 2 onzs

if you really want a VBAC I would look for a doctor who believes in them and there is no reason why you can not go past your due date I would find out your rights as a patient and any other information remember be informed and know that they can say your not allowed etc but actually your body your baby your choice and you can tell them you would like to wait for baby to come and would come in for extra check ups and scans if needed :flower:
sorry off on a little tirade LOL but dammit babies do not have a calender in there they come when ready and a due date is an estimate not written in stone

Well said Celtic :thumbup:

I have 3 close friends just about to finish med school and then they still have their residencies after. I admire everything they do. They've learned so much and have such passion, I love it. I think the people who complain just don't understand the long hours, days, weeks, months, and years that were put in just to become a doctor. Plus, the learning just doesn't stop after schooling, they continue to learn so much afterwards. It's like when I was a police officer, we are expected to be held to the absolute highest standards but we're only human! We make mistakes, doctors included.

So I found that a hot dog, root beer, and chocolate milkshakes are the only things I can keep down. I'm about to gain some serious weight if this is the case lol

Greats I agree. People have no respect in general. And now I sound old lol.
I've wanted a hot dog but I'm scared I'll get heart burn :(

Greats - that is tooo funny!!!! Hey, whatever you gotta do!! And you're right, people put crazy expectations on Doctors and Police Officers! They should be held to a higher standard, but they're not God! lol

Mrs. Hudson...I totally sound old all the time. Especially for 28 lol

Haha I've been called an old soul a lot. I told DH to wait until I really am old. Then I'll really complain about kids today.

Feeling really rough here. Had a banging headache all day and increasing nausea and have just thrown up :( head is banging I feel horrendous. Really thought i might not get sickness as my mum never did.

I'm sorry jaspie. Try to get some rest. I hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->