**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Feeling really rough here. Had a banging headache all day and increasing nausea and have just thrown up :( head is banging I feel horrendous. Really thought i might not get sickness as my mum never did.

Awww. My mom never had any morning sickness but I've had it bad! Can you try taking a nap?

Hi ladies hope it's ok to join. I found out on sat that we are expecting baby number 3 after 3 months ttc. We have 2 girls and I had a molar pregnancy in between. My due date atm is 24th Aug :) xxx

Mrs. Hudson - if I had a dollar for every time I was called an old soul hahaha. My cat decided to catch a mouse this summer (she NEVER goes outside, and is a big, old girl...so we weren't expecting it) I ran inside and started banging on the glass window yelling at her to drop it. DH had a perfect visual of me in 40 years to say the least....

Oh Sunshine that cracks me up! My usual old lady move is yelling/spying on the neighbors. We just moved so we have an awkwardness with most of the neighbors still. The next door ones never pick up their paper so I kindly place it on the porch or back on the sidewalk when they push it into the street with their car. I just don't get how lazy you can be. They walk over it to get in their cars for heavens sake!
Sorry that was a rant.

I have to get my hair done tonight and I'm so tired :(. I'm kind of glad though because other than my issues last night, I stopped "feeling pregnant" today.

You stopped feeling pregnant and I started haha....

Oh man. I spy on the neighbours ALL the time. SOOO embarassing. But so glad I'm not alone. That does sound really lazy though. Some people!

Side note - I ate 5 pieces of pizza for dinner tonight. I can normally eat 2 or 3 tops. My appetite is insane today. Oh dear.

Wrapping Xmas presents while sitting on the floor was a bad idea :( bad cramps from leaning so much.

How are you all feeling? Xx

Food poisoning! I'm dying. Coming out of both ends. All thanks to my craving for Mexican food. And my uterus hurts. Not bad, but I think I'm just strained from puking and killing my poor toilet.

Omg greats :( I'm so sorry. That sounds awful. Is there anything you can take? Can you try toast to fill your stomach? This breaks my heart. You were already feeling sick.

I think it's stopped for now. My dh wants me to make him an ugly Xmas sweater for this contest at work tomorrow. Ugh. I'm terrified to eat anything else tonight. :nope:

Wrapping Xmas presents while sitting on the floor was a bad idea :( bad cramps from leaning so much.

I hear ya! Past few nights I did some wrapping and man talk about an aching body....felt like I did a complete workout ugh...still have more to wrap but I think I'll be waiting a few days

Not much I've been into eating today and the pounding headache I've had all day hasn't helped.

And I agree with the Dr. thing. If you don't like the way the Dr. your seeing handles things find another. My Dr. is great I've had him for my last 3 pregnancies including this one.

Hope everyones nausea eases up :)

Hope it's all right if I join in. :) Expected due date is August 28th.

How's everyone?

Happy Hannukah!
Is it too late to join? I'm due August 17 w #2. DD is 19 months.

Happy Hanukkah!

Welcome LavenderLove and Sass827, it's never too late to join.
Wishing you both a H&H 9 months :)

Sass827!!!!!!! Are you serious? We're going to be pregnant again together?!?! :)

Sorry to pop in randomly, I find it difficult to keep up sometimes!!

No nausea to report here but is anyone getting headaches most days? I find only napping helps after work. Which makes me miss out on time with my daughter :(

I really just wish I was at 6 or 7 weeks already! this early part is annoying me. I feel like everyone is looking at me like I am crazy for knowing I am pregnant this early . and will be 4 weeks on thursday...

is anyone else's boobs much bigger?? It is weird to me. I am sure they are going to get even bigger as the pregnancy progresses, which will be weird for me as I am always an a or b cup. they are already getting to a c. which has never happened.

I had a faint + at 3w5d (if I remember right...), got a good solid line on a frer at 3w6d. When the + came up, I already suspected it because 3w5d put me 2 days past my expected period. It felt sooo early, like I'd never be 'really' pregnant, only 'barely' pregnant! Also like you, I've gone up a whole cup size and had to go buy a couple new bras. We'll have to wait and see what happens towards the end because this puts me into a DD now. It always kind of skeeves me out when nursing a newborn because my boobs are seriously bigger than the kids head. :wacko:

Food poisoning! I'm dying. Coming out of both ends. All thanks to my craving for Mexican food. And my uterus hurts. Not bad, but I think I'm just strained from puking and killing my poor toilet.

Get loads of fluid into you when you can and feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->