**2015 August Fireflies** 90 bundles of summer Love!

Bebedreamer, fx that you get a midwife. I love my Doctor as well but I had the most amazing experience with midwives last time. I very much felt educated and a part of all decisions that were made regarding my pregnancy, which was very empowering.

I know, bagels were my thing. I haven't eaten once since last time haha. It's winter now, so I'm going to make more soups and stuff, hopefully that helps because it's light.

I did the same though, gave in to the carby comfort food. At one point I was laying in bed one night eating Doritos and DH got home with another bag for me. He felt so bad. I don't want to do that again ahah. It's very hard to be strict though when you can't eat anything, just hoping I can try harder than last time lol

Hi ladies hope it's ok to join. I found out on sat that we are expecting baby number 3 after 3 months ttc. We have 2 girls and I had a molar pregnancy in between. My due date atm is 24th Aug :) xxx
Hope it's all right if I join in. :) Expected due date is August 28th.

How's everyone?
Happy Hannukah!
Is it too late to join? I'm due August 17 w #2. DD is 19 months.
Hi guys :wave:

I've been hesitant to join so early, but I've been reading along for a few days.
I had a miscarriage at 5w2d a couple of cycles ago, and got my BFP again this cycle. I am due on August 22nd according to my app, but obviously that could change :flower:

Also it'll be Winter for us in Australia, so not really a Summer baby or a Firefly :haha:

Welcome all new ladies! Will add you all to the front page. When you have a feeling of gender whether a gut feeling or the chinese gender predictor, etc let me know and I'll add that to the front as well.

Ahhh!!! 2 more hours until I get to finally see my bean and maybe a heartbeat!!! :D

So exciting!!

AFM, allergies are kicking my ass. Still really nauseous and super tired. Nothing else to report really.

Too lazy to quote everyone lol

I've been drinking those carnation instant breakfast drinks just to get some protein in me. Literally nothing in my home sounds good. Food poisoning has passed but I'm having a difficult time drinking fluids bc everything makes me want to throw up.

My toddler is driving me up a wall today. She is so fussy and angry and throwing these little fits. Like this morning, she wanted a cookie for breakfast. Um, nope, sorry, not happening. That was fun...

I wish I can just say poof! And arrive in 2nd trimester for my MS to be over. Feeling sorry for myself today, sorry ladies.

Hugs greats :hugs: that sounds really hard work. I don't know how you ladies with a little one already cope when feeling so ill. It's taking all my energy just lying down so you're like a superhero to me! It must be rough sometimes. Sorry you're having a rough time atm and hope you feel better soon :flower:

It's in my belly!

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps454eb2bc.jpg

Yay!! Beautiful scan! I'm so excited to be seeing more of these! Lol

JTink! WOO HOO! So good to see you. I think our firsts were born the same week, right? How's little Jackson? What's he up to? When are you due this time round?
Dylan's a wild woman. She talks up a storm. She's never met a stranger (until Santa last weekend:)) and she has a terrible addiction to Elmo.
We moved in August and I left my job to be a sahm. It's a different world. Are you still working? How's your health?
Sunshine- I hear you on the hunger. I was so hungry w dd as JT can attest to. I was nauceous unless I ate, so I ate my heart out. I always tried to be healthy but didn't always succeed.. I gained 16 lbs by 16 weeks (I'm 5'3" and started at 128). By 36 weeks I remember being 178 eek! But I can say I had a big baby- 8 lbs- who was super healthy, thank goodness because I got an infection during labor and had to have an emcs. She also started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks even though she was Breast fed. It was excellent.

What a great looking scan dsemcho! Congrats!
I loved those carnation instant breakfasts too greats. What's with our toddlers? Do you think they can sense were pregnant or something? Mine put her hands down her poop diaper in her crib this morning and threw poop all over. ��

Bebedreamer, fx that you get a midwife. I love my Doctor as well but I had the most amazing experience with midwives last time. I very much felt educated and a part of all decisions that were made regarding my pregnancy, which was very empowering.

Thank you Mrs. Eddie! My first birth was with a midwife and I felt the same about my experience. So much so that I wanted to become a midwife an actually looked into it! Such an amazing experience for such a life changing event in a womans life. The ones in my area are busy, and have a long waiting list. So I called the first day they were open after I found out I was pregnant!

Too lazy to quote everyone lol

I've been drinking those carnation instant breakfast drinks just to get some protein in me. Literally nothing in my home sounds good. Food poisoning has passed but I'm having a difficult time drinking fluids bc everything makes me want to throw up.

My toddler is driving me up a wall today. She is so fussy and angry and throwing these little fits. Like this morning, she wanted a cookie for breakfast. Um, nope, sorry, not happening. That was fun...

I wish I can just say poof! And arrive in 2nd trimester for my MS to be over. Feeling sorry for myself today, sorry ladies.

Second trimester cannot come fast enough. I have a toddler too, and its crazy how they make up their own minds about ridiculous things... Gah!

It's in my belly!

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps454eb2bc.jpg

Beautiful! I find that adorable, it really looks like a cute little bean!!!!:happydance:

What a great looking scan dsemcho! Congrats!
I loved those carnation instant breakfasts too greats. What's with our toddlers? Do you think they can sense were pregnant or something? Mine put her hands down her poop diaper in her crib this morning and threw poop all over. ��

Omg I would have died if that happened to me. I'm wondering the same thing. My LO keeps saying sister, sister. Now I'm definitely sure we are having a girl. We haven't even talked about if baby is a brother or sister so I have no idea where she got that from! Lol

Greats, sorry you're still not feeling well. Rant away, it can be tough dealing with a cranky toddler particularly when you're not feeling well.

Sass, that poop story :sick: Isla has not played with her poop yet, I hope it never happens...

Bebedreamer, funny I also looked into being a midwife as well (and a doula). Unfortunately, not the easiest career to have with young children, particularly as we don't have any close family living nearby.

Dsemcho, glad everything looks good!

My current predicament, my Boss wants to go grab drinks tomorrow after the Office Party to say thanks for my hard work since I've been back. It would only be me and him, which means I would not be able to hide the fact that I wouldn't be drinking. I might have to make up an excuse about why I can't go, (important phone call, last minute deal to iron out before Christmas). Wish me luck...

Maybe tell him you need to pick your DH or daughter up after, but food would be okay? lol.... I can't say I'd want to go out alone with my boss anyways, but they're weird. Yours must be nice! and it's nice that he offered! Maybe say it's nice of him to offer but...

Yeah Sunshine that's what I'm thinking, use my daughter and not wanting to drink as an excuse or insert a work related call into my calendar and apologize for not being able to make it...He is very nice and I feel bad lying about it but am obviously not ready to tell him about the pregnancy yet...

I bet she's right greats. Kids seem to have such intuition about that stuff.
GL Mrs. Eddie! We had a work function for DH over the weekend so we arrived before everyone and I told our waiter. He made me a special cocktail (I think it was cranberry, OJ and a splash of sprite) and served it to me all night. Thankfully he clued in everyone because two coworkers bought me drinks. I think everyone fell for it.

Hi everyone,

I'm cautiously peeking my head in and hoping I will stay around with all of you!

I will be 5 weeks tomorrow, got my BFP literally a week ago. Still cannot believe it is happening. And I say cautiously, because I had a mmc earlier this year after seeing a heartbeat so I'm very nervous it will happen again. My Dr is letting me come in early (tomorrow actually) but I don't think you can see much on an ultrasound right now so not sure what they can do for me. I'd love a scan prior to my 8 week scan though. My EDD is August 21, 2015 for the time being.

Ok, I will be back...going to go try to read through all these pages!

Welcome Wonders10, I hear you on being cautious - I also had a mmc earlier this year after seeing the heartbeat, but there's lots of positive baby vibes around here! :)

dsemcho - nice scan, I bet that's a relief! :)

I'm feeling a tad nauseous today, but on a scale of 1-10 it's only like a 1-1.5, so I can't complain it all. I more just notice it. I'm happy with the level of it though so far, easseeeeeee my way into the ms. I got the pills from the Doctor that are supposed to help. Unfortunately for me they didn't help last time, but it's because of the mmc I think, and so it was a lot worse than normal apparently. Anyone have great experience with Diclectin? I took one last night and it kicked in within 15 minutes, but it makes me tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->