* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

CONGRATS CHRISSIE AND BESTY!!! :hugs:

Told you your chart looked great Chrissie!!

This thread has really been very blessed with bfp's so far this year as we have quite allot of ladies who got their bfp's this early in the year already!

Sending lots of baby dust to all of you still waiting for Feb! Hope the month of love brings you that beautiful bfp and the greatest love you will ever know by being a mom!

:dust:

@Ash: seems like we are close in cycles

Yeah I am pretty sure today is O day. Now I am having some major right side pain so bad I had to lay down. I think my O is late due to me getting sick recently.

Hopefully the timing was good, twice yesterday with ewcm and once this morning with ewcm.

Yay for a cycle buddy!! :happydance: J was my cycle buddy but she went an got all PG on me :haha: I believe today is O day and I wasn't able to get another round of AI last night :cry: But we did get it the day before and maybe tonight FX. I'm just happy I know I got it the day before so maybe there was already a little :spermy: waiting around I can only hope.

I think the day before and 2 days before are the best days. I think everybody in this group done got pregnant on us lol

Yeah I am pretty sure today is O day. Now I am having some major right side pain so bad I had to lay down. I think my O is late due to me getting sick recently.

Hopefully the timing was good, twice yesterday with ewcm and once this morning with ewcm.

I think the day before and 2 days before are the best days. I think everybody in this group done got pregnant on us lol

lol yeah it seems that way :haha:.. That means its our turn right!! [-o<
That's my understanding too.. I guess we shall see :coffee: . are you going to test early? Which seems like forever and a day away from now :wacko:

I'm still hanging out here as a non preggo too! But I still have to wait another cycle...hopefully you all get your BFPs this month and then I can hop on the preggo train next month :)

I'm still TTC. Only going into cycle #2 and still trying to suss out my cycle. Cd 4 for me today. Last cycle I O'd on cd 19 so still have a little bit of waiting before any BD will useful but I am really looking forward to it :haha:

cd22 still blaring pos opk

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
I've been lurking around. Congrats to all the BFPs! Only one more month until I'm on the TTC bandwagon again. Looking forward to it.

yeah thats pretty positive hunnie.. Keep dbing! are you temping too?

Thanks ladies I hope when you jump the TTC train that its a one trip round for you FX :hugs:

My cycle is crazy this go round too this will be my longest cycle if I have the 14LP like i normally have it will be 33 days.. It's usually 28-30 I'm so confused as to now why it's getting longer.. I guess if I'm not pregnant this go round I'll see a doctor just to make sure everything is still ok.. But I been tracking the witch for 33 cycles and this is by far the craziest one. :dohh:

Actually something funny.. I just went back on my FF and I have had a 33 day cycle before and get this craziness it was this same time last year hmmm :wacko:

Just read through thread. Congrats those with bfp! I feel I need a rub from you guys as this is a lucky thread lol I'm 10dpo and AF due tomorrow. I have had mid cycle spotting and currently cramping. So today is either last day in 2ww so over to first tri or back to Tcc lol

welcome spencerspice!! Hope you have much luck and that there is already a little bean!! x

lol yeah it seems that way :haha:.. That means its our turn right!! [-o<
That's my understanding too.. I guess we shall see :coffee: . are you going to test early? Which seems like forever and a day away from now :wacko:

@Ash: I temped then gave up as my bbt went out

Welcome Spencer

To my ladies still hanging in ...Am I the only one who feels like they jinx themselves with symptom spotting lol.?

Ew. Never had this before....what do I even classify it as?

https://i65.tinypic.com/2yy2y6p.jpg

Ew. Never had this before....what do I even classify it as?

https://i65.tinypic.com/2yy2y6p.jpg

Looks like typical post O CM...you should officially be in the tww now!

Hi ladies. Just updating. Cd7 for me today and will probably start OPK's cd10.

Okay ...another question. Sorry but I never seen this before..we dtd last night but this cannot be sperm so what the heck is it. Got this after a bm..

https://i66.tinypic.com/2ynqx5l.jpg

You can get a secondary estrogen surge in the 2-3 dpo range that gives you a burst of ewcm. Happens to me most months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->