* 2016 Bfp's * >> 7 BFP's and counting!!

BFP for me today 10dpo on frer!

Congratulations!

7-8DPO today: not many symptoms so far today but the last few days have had light cramping, slight nausea (feels like low blood glucose especially in the AM), fatigue (not unusual for me). I took a 10miu IC at 3pm after about a 4 hour hold and am getting something that is barely catching my eye. I will see if I can upload pictures. Two of the pictures are with a flash and the other is without. The light seems to wash it out so I can't see it as well with the flash or when I hold it up to the light. I'm not getting too hopeful yet but I have never before seen anything on these IC tests, even shadows.

~LilacPetal~

Mine look like that at 10 dpo but my frer is no question a BFP! Ic don't seem to pick up for me early but frer 2nd line was there within the minute. Good luck

7-8DPO today: not many symptoms so far today but the last few days have had light cramping, slight nausea (feels like low blood glucose especially in the AM), fatigue (not unusual for me). I took a 10miu IC at 3pm after about a 4 hour hold and am getting something that is barely catching my eye. I will see if I can upload pictures. Two of the pictures are with a flash and the other is without. The light seems to wash it out so I can't see it as well with the flash or when I hold it up to the light. I'm not getting too hopeful yet but I have never before seen anything on these IC tests, even shadows.

~LilacPetal~

I feel like something is catching my eye. Fx tomorrow's is darker.

I will test again in the morning but I also just realized that I set the LH test strip and the HPT strip next to each other while they were drying :'( I can certainly see a faint line now that the test is dried.

Lilac- fx'd for you. Your chart is looking great!

So I'm on cd 14 and still getting negative opk's :( last month this time I had a very positive opk and ovulated the next day.. I'm getting a full feeling in my lower abdomen and short twitches and temps are still low...

maybe I should just be patient, will probably get a positive in the next day or so...

just wish I can get into the tww already!! urgh

Wish the next week would hurry up so af could come and go to start the next cycle. I'm temping again the next cycle because I didn't really notice ov this cycle without temping x

BFP for me today 10dpo on frer!

YAY!!! congrats :happydance: here's to a Happy & Healthy 9 months!! :happydance:

So I'm on cd 14 and still getting negative opk's :( last month this time I had a very positive opk and ovulated the next day.. I'm getting a full feeling in my lower abdomen and short twitches and temps are still low...

maybe I should just be patient, will probably get a positive in the next day or so...

just wish I can get into the tww already!! urgh

That's why I went digi this go round.. I got so tired of the lines.. I got 2 days of blinky smiles.. So O should be here in the next 2 days. I got first round of AI at midnight :wacko: I took my OPK that morning at 4am and it was a blinky :) So since we did AI so late after I layed there for 30min I took another one at midnight and it was still blinking so I felt better. I didn't do one this morning. I figured I wasn't going to waste it. it had only been 4 hours of sleep so I'll check it when I get home from work today. I'm just excited we got our first round down :happydance:

don't worry J we are getting there!!

Thanks Ash! Yip the two lines isn't ideal.. if the urine is just a bit too diluted it affects the result! We will just continue the every 2nd day bd... that should give us the best chance I think since the opk's are bfn so far!

Yay i'm happy the first AI is done!! Hope you can still get a few done before your temp rises!! Holding thumbs for this month!!

Well it looks like yesterday's test was a fluke thanks to me setting it by the other test strip :( I tested this morning at 4:45am and again at 2:30pm which were stark white. Not too much else going on besides a terrible headache this afternoon. I have to set up a doctor's appointment today but for whatever reason it makes me nervous so I'm putting it off :-/

~LilacPetal~

Hi Lilac! your temps still look great though!! I really hope it is just a bit too early still and that you will get your bfp after all!!

Thanks Ash! Yip the two lines isn't ideal.. if the urine is just a bit too diluted it affects the result! We will just continue the every 2nd day bd... that should give us the best chance I think since the opk's are bfn so far!

Yay i'm happy the first AI is done!! Hope you can still get a few done before your temp rises!! Holding thumbs for this month!!

I had my temp drop today so guessing O will be here.. Took digi @4am and still had a blinky :) So I'm going to take another one this afternoon and get another AI in tonight.. I think it sounds like your covering your bases as well.. I'm so excited for this month for us :happydance:

Well it looks like yesterday's test was a fluke thanks to me setting it by the other test strip :( I tested this morning at 4:45am and again at 2:30pm which were stark white. Not too much else going on besides a terrible headache this afternoon. I have to set up a doctor's appointment today but for whatever reason it makes me nervous so I'm putting it off :-/

~LilacPetal~

Your temps looks amazing.. I'm keeping my FX for you hun!!

I'm so discouraged and actually upset today :( Got another very negative opk... faint line and I'm not sure why ovulation is this delayed this month. My cm is getting less creamy but not even an almost positive and I held my wee for 3 hours without drinking anything.

We couldn't even bd properly last night (although we tried hehe) because the every 2nd day bd is getting to him now.. and i'm so upset bcoz how do I make sure we catch the egg if he is exhausted and my O just doesn't want to show up!!! My temps are still low and i'm wondering if I will even O this month :(

I am a little stressed (bcoz of the ttc) but could that really be the cause? I just want to vent!:cry:

I'm so discouraged and actually upset today :( Got another very negative opk... faint line and I'm not sure why ovulation is this delayed this month. My cm is getting less creamy but not even an almost positive and I held my wee for 3 hours without drinking anything.

We couldn't even bd properly last night (although we tried hehe) because the every 2nd day bd is getting to him now.. and i'm so upset bcoz how do I make sure we catch the egg if he is exhausted and my O just doesn't want to show up!!! My temps are still low and i'm wondering if I will even O this month :(

I am a little stressed (bcoz of the ttc) but could that really be the cause? I just want to vent!:cry:

I'm sorry J :hugs: I know it's hard.. Try not to stress :hugs:
Are you stressing about anything else other than TTC? That can prolong O. Just try to relax. As for your hubby and getting tired of bding try coming at him with a different approach try to make it fun add something new.. Besides they say the more enjoyable the experience is he will actually produce more :spermy: :haha: . Either way it goes just hang in there.. Stay positive.. I'm keeping the faith for both of us :hugs:

Hi all! Can I join in hoping for a 2016 BFP?

Officially TTC #2 (as soon as AF is done lol) :)

Hi Lilac! your temps still look great though!! I really hope it is just a bit too early still and that you will get your bfp after all!!

:hugs: You are so sweet! Thank you for the positive words. My New years resolution was to think more positively with regards to TTC and it's so hard but you ladies are amazing and helping me so much :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I had my temp drop today so guessing O will be here.. Took digi @4am and still had a blinky :) So I'm going to take another one this afternoon and get another AI in tonight.. I think it sounds like your covering your bases as well.. I'm so excited for this month for us :happydance:

~LilacPetal~

Your temps looks amazing.. I'm keeping my FX for you hun!!

Thank you! :hugs: I couldn't do it without you ladies!!!

Oh lots of :hugs: What time of day do you take your OPK? Mine are never as dark as they are around 3-5pm, and this month I can clearly see that if I had only tested once a day or at the wrong time of day I never would have seen a positive line. Vent as much as you want, that's why we're hear! FX for you!!!

~LilacPetal~
:dust:

Hi ladies!

Sorry I'm so late to the party but would love to join you please!

I'm TTC#2 since July 2015, I've had two BFPs and both unfortunately ended in loss. The most recent one was a missed miscarriage so had to be forced with medical management just past 10 weeks, and it seems to have messed my cycle up as I'm nearly 7 weeks since the last loss now but only just got negative HPTs this week and no sign of ovulation or AF yet. Was hoping to wait for a fresh cycle to TTC full swing again but no idea when AF is going to show now so just a waiting game for me. I've literally been pregnant for the last 6 months of 2015 with two different pregnancies and nothing to show for it now apart from my messed up cycle, so really hoping 2016 is our year!

Good luck to you all, may this year bring us all our bundles of joy!

Would love to join you all here! We aren't starting to try until April but would love to root you all on in the meantime. I have one DS who is almost 2...this next baby will be our last so its all little bittersweet

Would love to join you all here! We aren't starting to try until April but would love to root you all on in the meantime. I have one DS who is almost 2...this next baby will be our last so its all little bittersweet

:wave:

Hi ladies!

Sorry I'm so late to the party but would love to join you please!

I'm TTC#2 since July 2015, I've had two BFPs and both unfortunately ended in loss. The most recent one was a missed miscarriage so had to be forced with medical management just past 10 weeks, and it seems to have messed my cycle up as I'm nearly 7 weeks since the last loss now but only just got negative HPTs this week and no sign of ovulation or AF yet. Was hoping to wait for a fresh cycle to TTC full swing again but no idea when AF is going to show now so just a waiting game for me. I've literally been pregnant for the last 6 months of 2015 with two different pregnancies and nothing to show for it now apart from my messed up cycle, so really hoping 2016 is our year!

Good luck to you all, may this year bring us all our bundles of joy!

I'm so sorry for your loses. Lots of hugs and :dust: to you. Fxd for a sticky bean.

I'm back, I last posted on page 2! Been off the forums over the christmas break but catching up now!

I'm on CD 22 and still no ovulation ... RAH! I've had 3 days of partial ferning on my scope OPK though so it must be close. I had a dip in temperature this morning, but opk was negative. So confusing, I'm hoping this afternoon I'll get a positive. We are BD'ing every day to catch it, I'm just impatient and don't want long cycles anymore!

Hope you're all well!

I'm back, I last posted on page 2! Been off the forums over the christmas break but catching up now!

I'm on CD 22 and still no ovulation ... RAH! I've had 3 days of partial ferning on my scope OPK though so it must be close. I had a dip in temperature this morning, but opk was negative. So confusing, I'm hoping this afternoon I'll get a positive. We are BD'ing every day to catch it, I'm just impatient and don't want long cycles anymore!

Hope you're all well!

Hope it happens soon! Long cycles are so frustrating, especially when you're trying to BD every day. Even when my cycles aren't messed up like they are at the moment, I usually don't ovulate until at least CD20, which seems crazy when some people are almost starting a new cycle by that point.

Hope it happens soon! Long cycles are so frustrating, especially when you're trying to BD every day. Even when my cycles aren't messed up like they are at the moment, I usually don't ovulate until at least CD20, which seems crazy when some people are almost starting a new cycle by that point.

Thanks! I'm usually CD 20 too actually, I know your frustration!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->