2022 journal

I finally have Jimi's phone! I was beginning to think I'd have to give up and just buy him one in store outright! I'm so relieved.

Oh I also just went with a mug with a funny quote about friendship on for the friend I mentioned. Its probably lame but its done now and I can stop panicking

Oh what a relief about the phone! Did you ever manage to sort out that weird delivery ban to your house?

Well done getting a present for her. I think a mug might be very nice, you could always jazz it up a bit and get one of those hot chocolates on a stick to put in.

To be honest I have no idea. After they told me that tesco resent Zacs phone and it got through, but when they resent Jimi's it didn't and they returned it again. What happened that time was they said we refused it when we never and I contacted them and they said they'd redeliver the next day, then i had an email the next day saying it was delayed due to an issue in my area, then when I checked the tracking the following day it was on its way back to tesco. Tesco has tried investigating and found to reason for it. Today's delivery said it had arrived at the depot and would be delivered today, then that changed to being held at the depot which is what it said before being returned a couple of times, so I contacted them and near enough had an argument about it saying I just want to stop it being returned and get it delivered as I have no other way of getting it and I need it. They couldn't do anything apparently, but 10 minutes later I had an email saying it would be delivered today.
No one ever replied after telling me that there was a security ban on us, I tried chasing it the following week and got no reply, nor did I when I chased the week after so I gave up.

Yeah I did think about putting some bits in it.

That is such a weird story and so obviously their fault but I am sure they would never own up to it! Annoying! I hope future deliveries will be ok now.

I've just bought the extended storage for zacs xbox. He does have an additional 1tb but it's so full he's constantly having to remove one game to play another, so we were going to get another 1-2tb, then I saw on amazon a 4tb one that had a massive discount and grabbed that.i wanted another for Nate but it's one per customer so I bought some other stuff and when I've got the money to get Nates one if its still that price I'll get a friend to order it for me :haha: if not I'll get Nate the 2tb one which will be fine for just starting out.
I also ordered Zac a USB extension and one of these stands because frankly I'm at a loss :haha: I will get both the older boys some clothes but not too many and some credit on their gaming systems, but he needs a few more little bits and pieces. Neither of them have really seem any games either. I would ask how they felt about money, but I know Jimi will spend his all immediately on games which isn't an issue, but Zac will put his away and never have the desire to spend it. I'm trying to think if there's anything useful for when we go to Rome next year but can't come up with anything

Screenshot_20221110-130942_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I've just bought the extended storage for zacs xbox. He does have an additional 1tb but it's so full he's constantly having to remove one game to play another, so we were going to get another 1-2tb, then I saw on amazon a 4tb one that had a massive discount and grabbed that.i wanted another for Nate but it's one per customer so I bought some other stuff and when I've got the money to get Nates one if its still that price I'll get a friend to order it for me :haha: if not I'll get Nate the 2tb one which will be fine for just starting out.
I also ordered Zac a USB extension and one of these stands because frankly I'm at a loss :haha: I will get both the older boys some clothes but not too many and some credit on their gaming systems, but he needs a few more little bits and pieces. Neither of them have really seem any games either. I would ask how they felt about money, but I know Jimi will spend his all immediately on games which isn't an issue, but Zac will put his away and never have the desire to spend it. I'm trying to think if there's anything useful for when we go to Rome next year but can't come up with anything

View attachment 1112369
My mom bought this for my eldest last year, it is brilliant

That's good to know. We have a desk in the corner of the living room that he's all set up on but there's controllers and wires everywhere so this might come in handy as well.

John decided Zac does need football boots after all so I've ordered him some

Other than pjs and anything small for his Stocking I happen to see Reuben is done. I'm undecided on pants and Socks this year so we shall see about them and just say he's done for now :haha:
Seth just needs games for his switch and a couple of other bits and pjs then he'll be done.

Oh my gosh, well done! I am SO jealous lol

I've still got to get
Short bread for BIL
Chocolates and things to fill mum and MILs boxes
Hot chocolate to go in friends mug
Online wallet top ups for the big 4 (forgot about that in Seths list)
Some games and new controllers for some of the bigger ones
Clothes for Jimi and Zac
Some other bits and pieces for Zac

You're doing so well!
I'm going Christmas shopping today and hoping to get a lot done!

Good luck. My wages didn't even have time to settle in my bank before I sent them back out again :haha:

Good luck. My wages didn't even have time to settle in my bank before I sent them back out again :haha:
I’m getting paid on Tuesday and that’s it until 22nd December so I need to get the rest of Christmas sorted. Which means I need a miracle :rofl:

My next payday is the 15th, although I still have a bit of cash put by from saving over the year for Christmas, I'm hoping to get the majority of it done in the next couple of weeks and then December's pay can cover food, the bigger boys clothes, and I usually get them all a gift card for their online wallets on the playstation/xbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->