2022 journal

I definitely haven’t saved over the year I’m terrible at that. Great idea to top up their Xbox/PlayStation wallets. I must do that as well

I try and save over the year but between saving for taxes and the estate agent (who manages my old flat that is let), it is hard at times. I need a full time job! Gah!

Finished family/Friends, just need work secret santa once I know who I've got.

Reuben just needs pjs and maybe socks
Jimi just needs pjs, money on Steam, maybe socks, Toblerone, travel mug maybe
Zac just needs pjs, socks, money on xbox, Toblerone, controller, travel mug maybe
Nate just needs pjs, socks, money on xbox, Toblerone, controller
Seth just needs, pjs, socks, money on ps, Toblerone, superthings Dino and superthings rescue truck, controller

Need something for the snake, usually get a little plant decoration for in her viv.

Off the top of my head I think that's everything. Pjs and socks I'll try primark when I have a week off in December, will get Toblerones and money on their gaming systems at the same time, everything else is in my amazon basket.

Oh also need a new elf for elf on the shelf. Trying to end up with 5 so they've got one each that I'll give them when they have their own babies.

Just food and drink left after that.

Well done! Bet that is a relief to have it pretty much all sorted. And aw so cute you get the snake something too <3

I wonder every year why I do but the boys would be most offended if I didn't :haha:
Yes I feel much better knowing that it's within reach now

We always got our dogs and kitties something too but maybe it is somewhat different with a snake lol. Do the boys handle the snake a lot or does s/he not like it? I think corns can be tetchy?

Seth doesn't much after he moved her food just as she struck and she got him. They don't have fangs of anything but it still shocked him. The others like her though

Yeah I know it isnt fun when they get you, they are quite strong, aren't they. My Milksnake did once or twice and they are usually quite placid and I did have a bruise.

I could honestly cry. I have yet another dpd issue. So I ordered a game from ebay which said it would be via dpd so I selected for it to go to Sainsburys. It was delivered there with no issues.
I also ordered Reubens tablet from amazon who didn't say who was delivering it and I assumed it was coming direct from amazon but it turns out it was a seller who sent it dpd. I have the dpd app set to automatically reroute to morrisons after all the trouble getting parcels to my house. Except they received it Thursday, Friday I had s notification to say it was delayed and would be delivered in Monday. Monday it was delayed until Tuesday, and this morning it's saying delayed until Wednesday. When I check on amazon it says to contact dpd as more information is needed. When I contact dpd they say it'll be resolved in 24 hours, I point out its the 3rd time it's been delayed and I just want to know what information they need in order to deliver it and they say that I need to contact the sender. I've contacted the sender through amazon but it can be up to 48 hours for a response. I'm very aware that it's getting ever closer to Christmas and I don't have time for an investigation if they've lost it, but also while it keeps saying it'll be delivered the next day the seller isn't going to refund it so I can get another one.
I'm so over this now. Morrisons is the same distance from the depot as Sainsburys (about 5-10 minutes depending on traffic) just one to the west and one to the north. I don't understand what they are finding so hard about taking it to the supermarket. Surely they are taking loads there every day.

Oh my gosh this is seriously unbelievable! What one earth is their issue!? I am not surprised you are close to tears. This is just such rubbish! I hope they finally resolve this and that there will be no more issues!

Honestly I want to accost any dpd driver that comes in the shop and say go get my bloody parcel now, but I know it isn't the driver, they'll be different people working in the depot itself

The amazon seller responded by giving me the tracking information! I have that, that's how I know it's delayed! I contacted dpd again and they are useless. I think I'm going to need to phone them but whether that will bring any actual joy or not is another thing

What a nightmare, I had similar with yodel although I did manage to find the parcel (in my bin) but they never left any note or photo it just said delivered.
Hope you manage to get it soon. X

I almost prefer what they did with the phones and asda parcels where they simply returned them because at least then the sender could see it was being returned and would refund me. At this rate I'm going to have to find the money to get another one, find the same one as I've already bought a case, and then find somewhere that won't use dpd so I can actually receive it. Then if the first one ever turns up just return it.

Oh gosh that would be terrible! I hope it turns up!

I called DPD this morning, the lady contacted the depot who told her its being delivered tomorrow. I pointed out that it had in fact said that all week, but hopefully now someone has chased it with the depot themselves they actually will deliver it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->