22yo TTC #2

I think i will test again later before i go to bed, but will go with the first positive as i have been getting light cramps today so probably bc of ovulation, just confused as i wasn't expecting it until monday, good luck joanna hope its a BFP, ceca i would wait until at least 12dpo to start testing, good luck x

What were your test results Tilly?

So I took my test this morning and got a :bfn: I'm pretty sure we are out this month, my temp has dropped to below cover line this morning and last night I was super tired, had cramps and was a bit emotional... all my usual signs that :witch: is coming. So I'm thinking we are out this month, oh well, DH and I will just have to try again. If my period doesnt show up by Wed (due Tue) I will try another test, but I have a feeling that it'll be here by then.

The OPK was negative today so i'm guessing i ovulated today or sometime yesterday so will just have to wait and see now.
Sorry you got a BFN Joanna but AF hasn't arrived yet, you never know what might happen! x

Well hopefully you timed your BDing right so you can catch that egg.

And your right, AF has not arrived yet but I don't feel like I have any pregnancy symptoms, rather just my usual monthly PMS. But I guess you never know until the :witch: shows her ugly face lol. If I don't get my period by Tuesday I will take another test.

Well today is the 20th got my smiley on the 18th and still experiencing ovulation pain but all negative OPK since the 18th, really confused lol.
Good Luck its hard when you want that BFP so much and you know you've done everything right x

Well 2 or 3dpo today i think, this is going to be a long two weeks lol, has anyone had a BFP? x

No BFP for me yet. Though period was due today and no sign so far. I'll be waiting until the weekend to test to make sure it really is late.

Thats a good sign that AF hasn't arrived yet, i will keep my fingers crossed for you x

I agree, good sign AF hasn't shown up yet! You have way more self control than me...I would have used several tests by now if I were you!

Well i've been temping this month so when my temp dropped these last few days I knew I was out. The :witch: came this morning. I had planned to wait until Friday to test if nothing had come but I had a feeling AF was coming so I didn't want to disappoint myself with taking a test and having another BFN. Well onto cycle #3.

How are things going for all of you?

I am 6dpo today and feeling super impatient. I really hope it is this cycle... My in-laws are coming to visit in two weeks and I would love to tell them in person. They live 1000 miles away so we don't see them but once or twice a year. Also, later next month my dad and step-mom are coming and they live even farther away; they have only seen Gabrielle once since she was born. So, I am just crossing everything I can lol. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen, but it sure would be lovely.

Good luck Ceca, I hope you get your BFP this month then, it would be nice to tell them all in person.

Good luck Ceca hope you get a BFP!!!!!!! i thought i was 3DPO today as i got a smiley CD11 but today would be CD15 and i got another smiley so don't know when i ovulated or if i did when i got the first smiley, going to bed anyway tonight and tomorrow just in case i think x

Hi im 22 and i have a little boy who will be one on the 12th July, i'm hoping to try again pretty soon!

Have you had any luck?

Hi Cherry Bump, i haven't tested yet as i'm only 9dpo today but have been having AF like symptoms since 4dpo which i normally get but not until 2 days before AF is due, i don't feel like i am pregnant so am not going to do a test unless AF is late which is due on the 4th, when are you planning on trying? x

Good Luck Tilly, hope you get your BFP this month!

Wishing you lots of luck Tilly!

I'm planning on trying in a few months, i went on Dianette for 2 months for my skin so i'm going to just wait for my first natural period, i was also going to chart my basal body temperature and an ovulation predictor kit for a few months as i was going to try the shettles method for a girl, i just don't know if i can wait that long! I would realy like a little girl next but whatever sex i have i'll be happy! As i do want another boy again in the future. x

Hi, Thanks ladies but 10dpo today and this morning i caved in and did a test and was a definate BFN it is proving to be difficult this time after 2 easy conceptions but its still dissapointing keep getting BFNs. I am trying the shettles method for a boy as i already have 2girls but would also be happy whatever the sex. I have been using Clearblue Digi OPKs and get a smiley every month and have heard of people getting pregnant the first try with these but they don't seem to be working for me i think i may try something different next cycle. Cherry Bump how do you get on with charting your basal temp? Are you due to ovulate again soon Joanna? Good Luck Ladies and hope we all get that BFP without to much stress lol x

Tilly, I havent tried the OPKs yet, but I might soon if we dont conceive soon. I ovulate next week... we are also getting a puppy next week, so hopefully we wont be too tired to BD lol.

Good luck Joanna, AF is due for me tomorrow so if it hasn't arrived by wednesday i think i will test then, good luck wiv the puppy lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->