22yo TTC #2

Thank you, keep me updated on your progress and hopefully i will see you in the first trimester forum lol x

Yes for sure, that would be nice. You will have to keep me updated too :)

I know the fact that I don’t necessarily belong here, but then I would love to help you guys with your TTC. It`s my great pleasure to assist you in your journey of settling to become a complete family. Sending you baby dusts guys! :dust:

:hi:
Im 24 and just started ttc #2 this month after getting the implant out on Weds :D

OMG Tilly!!!! Congratulations!! ... its an awesome feeling isn't it?!

I cnt believe it was convinced i was out this month lol, how r u? x

Congrats Tilly!!!! I got my BFP on tuesday! Maybe the three of us can be bump buddies!

Congrats Tilly!!!! I got my BFP on tuesday! Maybe the three of us can be bump buddies!

Congrats to you aswell Ceca! so you will be due April? Yeh i would luv 2 be bump buddies x

Yay bump buddies, that would be great. Congratulations Ceca! We've all been so lucky this month! How far along are you Tilly?

We have been lucky, will you be due in March or April Joanna? I am 4wks today! x

So far my EDD is March 28th... but I haven't got it confirmed by my Doctor yet. I go for my first appointment on Wednesday.

How are you both feeling... what sort of symptoms are you getting?

Congratulations to all 3 of you, happy & healthy 9 months to you. :dust: :dust:

May I join you ladies?

How are you both feeling... what sort of symptoms are you getting?[/QUOT

Good luck for wednesday hun! x I am goin to ring my Dr tomorrow and see if i can get an appointment soon.

I'm feelin good, got sore bbs had that since not long after ov, started visitin the loo a bit more often, really thirsty but thats about it so far, have u had many symptoms yet? x

My EDD so far (no dr. confirmation yet) is April 4th. That is our wedding anniversary so I would love to actually have the baby on that day. Not many symptoms so far, just sore bbs and extra bathroom runs.

Welcome FragileDoll!

Well for the longest time my symptoms were mostly mood swings and extra bathroom runs and my bbs were a little sore. But in the last few days I've been getting a much stronger sense of smell, which is making it harder to eat things as I cant face certain foods. I've also just started to experience nausea, so I'm hoping it doesn't turn into morning sickness... its a strange feeling, like my tummy hurts and I don't feel hungry but eating makes it go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->