22yo TTC #2

Tilly, have you felt anything different about this cycle that might indicate pregnancy for you? Good luck, hope you get that BFP!

Hi, AF arrived this mornin right on time so i guess i'm on to the next cycle but will be testing 30th July as my cycle is 27days long, going to start taking evening primrose oil today as i heard that it thins out cervical mucus and is quite effective in aiding conception x

Tilly: Too bad AF arrived... its always so dissappointing when it shows up. Let me know how that primrose oil works out for you... what does it do exactly? You said it thins out CM, but does it help to add CM... I'm finding lately that I don't have much CM, though I have noticed that what I do have is quite eggwhitey today, so I've got to make sure to BD tonight so I don't miss things this cycle.

I read that it helps to produce good quality fertile mucus and more of it, will try anything at the mo though lol. I'm using it bc i don't have a great deal of cm, Good Luck i hope this is the month you get your BFP x

Sounds like it might work for me too. I've probably missed things this month to use it (I O sometime this week), but I might give it a try next month if I need to.

Yes you use it from the first day of AF until OV, this is the first time ive tried it i will keep you updated if it works for me but fingers crossed you will catch the egg this week x

Hi ladies! AF got me too. On to a new cycle...on cd 6. I'm taking soy this cycle so waiting to see how that goes. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Well CD11 today i normally ovulate on CD15 so that will be mon 18th, been bedding every other day this week following SMEP i'm taking a new approach lol, are you ladies now in your TWW? If so any symptoms etc x

Yup in my TWW, ovulated on July 4 or 5, so I'm about 9 or 10 dpo today. AF is due on the 20th. Symptoms so far:

- Sunday: a tiny little bit of heartburn and some twinges in my breats
- Tues, Wed, and today: moodiness to the extreme (not usually like this) and mild cramps (I usually start getting cramps a week before AF, so not unusual for me).

So thats all so far, I'll probably wait until AF is late to test, I dont have any tests in the house to tempt me, so I'll be testing next Friday (22nd) if AF doesn't show.

Wow so ur TWW is nearing the end, i am currently CD13 today and don't normally get my positive OPK until CD15 then ovulate the same day. FX that AF doesn't show for you and this is your month x

Thanks. My moodiness hasn't been too bad today, though now my breasts are starting to feel a little tender and i"ve got some mild cramps. The cramps a week before AF is not out of the ordinary but tender breasts are not something I get before or during AF so hopefully its a sign. I'm at 11 or 12 dpo now, I might pick up a test and take it tomorrow, we shall see.

Well make sure to BD lots soon, have fun :winkwink:

Hi, Joanna did you test? So i am CD14 and waiting to ovulate, should be tomorrow based on my last few cycles, FXs who knew TTC could be so difficult lol x

I totally agree, so much harder than I thought.

I asked DH to get me a test last night on his way home from work but he bought me the expensive pack (First Response with the Yes+ or No-) and they are worth like $15.99! So I decided to wait and take it in a few more days. AF is due on Wed so I'll try and wait a few more days. My temps are nice and high at the minute so thats awesome! Cant wait to test soon!

Tilly: Are you using anything to predict ovulation (OPKs, temping)

Ceca: How is your cycle going, what day are you on now?

Gosh willpower lol i am so impatient i just can't hold out lol, if your temps are high that is a good sign i hope they stay that way FXs you get a BFP on wednesday!

I am using CB digi OPKs and relying on my ovulation pain which i've been getting since yesterday, if this cycle doesn't get me a BFP i think i might try temping i just don't no where to start lol x

I think my willpower is also that I'm scared to test, afraid it might be too soon and i'll get a BFN. But my temp is even higher today, i'm peeing more than usual (getting up in the night now too) and my breasts hurt when I'm not wearing a bra. Feeling like this might be it! How important is it to test with first morning urine, or could I test in an evening? I just dont want to wait much longer but dont want to test in the am because then I'm sure to give things away when at work if I get a BFP. I drink mostly water so if I test in an evening will my urine be too diluted?

I think if you are using OPKs then temping is not too necessary. I temp because it is cheaper than using OPKs but I'm on my second month temping and find it much easier now. Let me know if you want to start temping and I can give you some tips.

Wow Joanna they are some great signs, my pregnancy signs were increased moodiness and heavy tender breasts. When testing early on it is better to use FMU because urine is undiluted and the HPT has more chance of producing an accurate result. If you wait until after 14DPO the result should be more accurate at any time of day, I have my fingers crossed this is your BFP, keep me updated x

Thanks, I'll pick up a cheaper First Response test this afternoon and will either take it in the evening or tomorrow morning. I'll keep you posted.

Guess what?? Got my BFP yesterday!!! I took a test yesterday afternoon and instantly it was positive, I took a digital test this morning and it was also positive within 2 minutes! Super excited/happy/terrified! lol

How is your cycle going?

OMG Congrats! I ovulated yesterday so now in my TWW i guess but DTD tonight aswell, one last time, send me some babydust please lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->