25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Bec- I am so excited for you! I just know you'll get that BFP very soon. I am not going to test in the morning, all the BFNs are killing me. I lose hope every time I see one. I think I will try to wait it out till Sunday, maybe Saturday. That's when AF is due. I hope she stays away! Are testing again in the morning? If you don't mind my asking what was your IB like?

Rach- I hope it is just spotting. My spotting was actually in the CM not spotting alone and it was light brown. we'll see what all of these spots mean?

All the ladies - FX for us all, I hope we can stick this thing out!

Well earlier today (the pink cm) it was cm that was actually pink!!! Just been to loo an cm was still there so wiped cm then wiped again (like you do) and 'no' cm just blood tiny amount but bright red!!!! So guessing I'm over and out for now :(

This is very sad ...BUT if i was pregnant i've just looked up my due daye and it would be 11 July so that means i'd b having a JUNE baby haha! I know i'll live to regret doing this but what the heck!

And Rach - Sorry to hear the bad news i hope you have a good month next month. On the plus side at leaset you have moved onto next month quicker rather than waiting till Sunday and then getting AF.

Oh Rach, try to stay positive, you never know. You might find it is just spotting. Wait till heavy flow to be sure.

Lifechanging, my IB was a small discharge of pinky brown blood which I noticed in my knickers when going to toilet (def tmi!!). I had stronger cramps that day too and no more bleeding since. So impatient but just want it confirmed now so we can really celebrate!! I know the BFN are hard, my oh won't believe I'm pg till a BFP so I find that hard when I'm so convinced. The BFN's are starting to get me down too just trying to stay strong.

We can help each other. I might test again in am then again Sat am and Sun am.

Fingers crossed for us all xxx

Thanks bec xxx I know I'm not fully out until I gush lol but on that point if it is af when I do get a spot of blood like that I wipe and bang she's there!!! It was only a very small amount!!!! We'll see what later tonight brings or the morning xxx

Rach - I've just realised you don't live that far away from me!

FX the spotting goes away and you get some good luck on sun/mon! :)

I'm sticking my nose in....M62...hmmm...I'm on the outskirts of Rochdale :)

Well earlier today (the pink cm) it was cm that was actually pink!!! Just been to loo an cm was still there so wiped cm then wiped again (like you do) and 'no' cm just blood tiny amount but bright red!!!! So guessing I'm over and out for now :(

Monday I had IB.. For me it is 3 teeeeeeny tiny red blood dots. 1 each time i wiped. It was as small as the point of a pencil. When i saw it on the tp i told my DH that i think I had just experienced IB. Test in 2 days, there should be enough hcg by then! good luck

I live off the riight road in Leeds. I don't think you'll be to far away but maybe about 45 minutes or so.

I wonder what the heck these pain are!

Right im off to bed.

Better luck to us all in a few days.

Hope AF stays away for you Rach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g