25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I have the pains too. But normal before AF, sure hope its not her......Yes tired too, just woke from I guess tring to sleep, I had three phone calls, and the post man at the door, all within the one hour I tried to rest....what are the odds??????:wacko:

I had it once this morning and it isn't usual for me so I'm crossing everything lol! To make me feel that little bit sexier I've broke out with loads of zits! Aaaaargh lol

Or Misstia I hate that it's like people know you wanna sleep and just won't let you xxxxx

Just happy with all the noise my three year old didn't wake from her nap:winkwink:

hey... well I was really hoping to come back on here and see a couple more BFPs. I'm sure they are coming!

Teej and Pinga - wasn't that information great... doesn't it bring you hope?!?!

I keep thinking that today is only 11dpo and all my BFNs could just be becasue I haven't even implanted (doubtful, if it was going to happen) but even if I did, it could have just been a day or two ago and my hCg levels aren't high enough for a test yet!!! As if to further make me hopeful I have had brownish tinged CM when I wiped twice today. IB?!?! Maybe? However, with that thinking wouldn't my "symptoms" since 6 or 7dpo be ridiculous if I hadn't even implanted? Or is it possible to have signs between fertilization and implantation? I am trying not to get my hopes up about the CM today. It may just mean that AF is coming, although I typically spot late at nite and then full force AF in the morning and it doesn't usually look so brown. I wonder if all my CP checking (still pretty high btw) casued a scratch that bled!!!

ugh... so many whatifs!!!!

I say FX fro BFPs for all and bump buddies around here and for those of us who aren't lucky this month there is always next and we should stick together!

BTW- Teej- I think August babies are wonderful... I should know, I am one!

Sorry that I always write a novella when I post!!!

Oh that's good news lifechanging- definitely sounds like IB to me. I had IB on Tuesday but had symptoms before then so don't worry. I got my IC tests today and did one right away of course!! It was a BFN but still strong hopes and still convinced I'm pg, just gotta wait- only 8 or 9DPO so tryin to be patient. (Not doing that well!!!!) Are you testing again tomorrow? xxx

Sorry to read about all the BFn's ladies. It is still really early so there is still hope. The one thing that had me pretty convinced or thinkin I was is I have had creamy Cm the whole time.. I read somewhere that most pregnant women have creamy cm.. So I checked EVERYDAY!!!. According to a site, I am 3 weeks along, should be 4 sat or sunday. I think sat since i O'd on the 23rd which was a sat. I still have another 2ww now. I cant have it confirmed until I am 2 weeks late for flo. Then prolly another 2 weeks or so before i can get in to see a dr.. But hopefully we can hear the heartbeat on our first visit!!! :) I will be out of town this weekend, so I will have to catch up with all you ladies sunday. I hope to see lots more BFP's.. Good luck ladies

Good Evening Ladies :)

Sorry to hear about all these bfn's. I'm going to have to join you all though i couldn't resist either. I've been getting period pains for 3 sdays on and off but no sign of it so i just decided (8:15pm) to drink a pint of coke and the do a test. At first i thought i saw a slight line but then i decided i didn't. I'm going to wait until Sunday morning now and then i'll be 14dpo.

I have a question, my lp is usually 16 days long, does that mean i should wait longer before i test. I really don't understand it all.

Isn't it too early for your AF Rach? When were you due?

Awww no rach :-( do you usually come on this early? Hope it's just IB as you can get difference types of IB like a bit heavier or for longer xxx

Aww no Rach, hopefully it'll go away.

I've got some funny pains going on i'm very suprised she hasn't got me i thought she would defo show last night but she didn't hense the test!

No Betty am like clockwork.... It was only a little bit but I have major cramps :( it random cos I still feel sick, boobs hurt like hell mainly nips, peeing for England and dog tired!!! Well we'll know in the morning :(

Mish what are your pains?
I've still got a banging head ache and just had a shooting pain from the inside of vagina up to my ribs! Actually scared me :-( xxx

Rach I've read that you can still spot when pregnant so don't get too down till it's a full heavy flow chick xxx

Betty - I've had propper period pains. The type were they feel warm and like a wave in the bottom of your stomach and hurt your back, usually if i get that feeling AF comes in a few house but i've had it for a couple of days on and off. Last night i would have swore af would be here this morning because it happened on a few occasions. I've had those pains a couple of times today but i've also had other pains (were i'd class my ovaries to be) today. I have a massive headche and i'm knackered but i im really full of cold. I probably should have tested in the morning and not late at night with a lot of coke ...lol.

I've just been reading about LP and i should probably wait until Monday before i test. I have a 15 day lp not a 16 like i first though.

It's strange isn't it I've read some good things about having cramps and shooting pains but I don't have AF like cramps so can it wait xxx fx'd for Monday Hun think I'll be testing then too xxx

Well i bought a double pack so only have that 1 left (it's a clear blue i hear they're suppose to be fairly accurate) so i don't want to waste it before hand. I know i'll find it very difficult not to test on Sunday!

I'll should have a search on the net and see what all the different pains mean.

I remember the only reason i found out i was pregnant with my daughter was because i was getting period pains but no period for about a week so i googled it anddit said it was a pregnant sign. I remember thinking ....nah! So on the way home from work that day i popped into asda and picked up a double pack of tests and both came back positives with in 20 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->