25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Lmfao cos you really wanted to know that at breakfast time lol xxx sorry guys xxx

Hahahaha... no worries hun, thankfully i've already had mine and as I have no symptoms i'm not likely to be sick lmao xxx

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Life for the thread named

"great information I snatched from a thread by moxie08"

There is some really interesting info on there about implantation and how long Hgc levels can take to detect even on early detectors - well worth a ready ladies xxx

Morning Ladies,

We have done so well keeping each others spirits up whilst we wait, big :hugs: to all of us.

Soon we will soon know one way or another, and we will :happydance: together, or :cry: together, but atleast we will know what in heck is going on in there!!

Then we can get on with the next stage, what ever that may be.. We are strong ladies we can cope!

Remember the :bfn: can always turn into a :bfp:

Well said Pinga!! Even if it is BFN I have got chatting to a lovely group of ladies and I hope we all keep in touch xxx

yeah you guys have kept me from going totally bonkers lol...and had such a lovely time coming on and talking to you all xxx
Anyways peeps am off for a bit i've got a appointment with my shrink :( starting to put together a care plan for when i do get a :bfp: .... i could be gone awhile lol....

Catch y'all later xxx

Im off too, hope you all have a good day xxx

:hug: to all of you! You have kept me very sane lol xx have a fab day all xxx

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Life for the thread named

"great information I snatched from a thread by moxie08"

There is some really interesting info on there about implantation and how long Hgc levels can take to detect even on early detectors - well worth a ready ladies xxx

Some statistics: When do eggs implant?
I thought everyone would appreciate hearing some analysis from published research (sample: 136 women who became pregnant) into implantation times and HCG rates of increase during the first week post-implantation. Rather than post the science bits, I'll summarize a few key points. If you want more information please PM me. I have no affiliation with this research.

Implantation occurs for most of the women between 6 to 12 days after ovulation.

(1) Nearly all the women took at least 3 days before HCG levels were at a level that could be identified via an hpt. Many more took at least 6. Some of the women took up to two weeks!

The rate of increase (for the first week after implantation) varied considerably -- meaning that some were punctuated -- aka increased in jumps, some started slow and then rose quickly, and some increased evenly. This means you may see your lines slowly get darker or you may get lots of and suddenly a !!

Women who implanted earlier had HCG that increased faster than women who implanted later. This means that if you have been patiently seeing throughout your TWW, you may need to be even more patient. ;-)

(2) Only 40% of the women implanted by 7 dpo. Considering what I mentioned in (1), this means only 40% of women know their by 10 dpo!! This doesn't even include those of the 40% of the women who have slower or jumpier curves. So it's not hard to imagine that at 10 dpo, most pregnant women won't see a line yet.

Speaking of 10 dpo, only 68% of the women had implanted by that time. This increases to 90% by the day of expected menstruation, which still raises the point that those women still have 3-6 days before they get their .

And just so those last 10% of the women aren't left out -- it won't be until 24 dpo until the last of them even start to see the kind of HCG levels required for a !!!

Time of implantation isn't an indicator of the final outcome, either, so those that see lines at 10dpo or earlier won't be sitting superior to those that have waited. Women who miscarried had a variety of implantation days and rates of HCG increase.

It does read a bit crazy, like fill in the missing blanks, but you get the idea!

My temps are up still but BFN this morning. I have the feeling I'm going to get AF this month. I feel very wobbley down there not really crampy but it feels like the witch is on her way. Have app to see the GP monday to check my thyroid level and will know one way or another by then.

Little ones down for a nap and I'm going to sort the garden out.

What a lovely day!

Glad your having lovely weather it's dull and rainy in Manchester! Roll on bedtime lol xxx

not over till the fat :witch: rolls on in xxx
in Doncaster it is very overcast!!! rain on its way no doubt.....:wacko:

17 degees here but cloudy, its nice but does mean I have no excuse but to get all the dead thinks up. Low back ache now as well, I just want to put my feet up but other half would just call me a lazy :mamafy:

lol... it is a lovely day here in Peterborough too, just got back from a lovely lunch with my mum, now feeling very fat!! lol, she forced me to have a cream cake to!! I really didn't want it - honest :blush:

Think I need to go and walk it all off lol, out for a meal tonight with my sister and some friends too... this catching up is fattening! !lol

OMG.....been so busy with exams....I've been missing out. Congrats on the first BFP!!!

I have been having my normal AF symptoms, but it is hard to give up because like i said with my fist i just KNEW AF was coming and I got my BFP!!!

So don't give up ladies!!!!

Anyway, right now I'm trying to get over a nasty cold, I have extremely sore boobs (ouch), horrible cramps, and just overall tired. I plan to test on Saturday.. 12dpo, but for some reason I feel like AF my get to my test before I do:growlmad:,

I think she goes and paints our HPT test line with permanent white paint and laughs..... want a meanie! LOL!:rofl:

Rant time..... I've had such a shit day today and I have got the worst headache!! My OH is being a complete tool and I am hungry!!! Lol rant over! Oh and I've had shooting pains in my pubic area?? Xx

Awwww bless ya betty xxx hugs xxx my OH is at work but wish he was home am fubarred and gotta cook something for tea but really cannot be arsed!!!! I just wanna go back to bed xxx
Shooting pains in pubic area??? No Idear what that could be xxx

Be not bed lol xxx see cannot stop thinking about it xxx lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"