25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

You guys really have a good yak at night, missed it all cause other half was on the puter!

Rach I have everything crossed that you have a peaceful night sleep with no ugly witch turning up.

I'm shattered and off to bed with a killer lower back ache, feel like an old lady when I stand up. It feels like I could get Af any second too or it could be the gardening:shrug:

Another day is over ladies..... 1 day closer to finding out the truth......
Sweet dreams and tones of
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

am i the only one in the US?

Well, looks like I'm out.... my brown tinged CM has morphed into some reddish brown streaks on the tp... (tmi, sorry)... dangit. but if it comes tomorrwo I guess this puts my cycles back to 29 days. I had 4 29 day cycles after mirena and one 35 day cycle. confusing.

GL and FX for everyone else. I am currently drowning my sorrows in a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cake Batter ice cream.... Delish!

Bec- you MUSt test... I know how hard it is to see the BFN though but all signs lead to a BFP for you. Maybe wait til Saturday then.

Morning ladies, had to come on very quickly before I get ready for work. I did a test this morning and got a very very faint 2nd line!! My OH wasn't convinced enough but I know it's just going to get stronger each day and that 'barely there' line will turn into a solid BFP!!! So excited- just want to prove to him that I'm not imagining all my symptoms and then he can get excited too. He so wants a baby but is so skeptical now after all the BFN's.

Lifechanging- doesn't sound like you're completely out yet- hang in there and hope today holds good news for you.

Pinga- the lower back pain is a good sign- I've been having it too.

Rach how are you getting on?

Any updates from TeeJ and BettyBoop?

Sending bucket loads of baby dust to everyone :) will be back tonight after work :)

Yaaaaay! I hope this is your BFP I had a very vivid dream that I had a second line but on a digi so it was weird lol I've had them before and got BFN's so not convinced but no AF cramps for me at the mo so maybe I can test Sunday/Monday? Xxxx

Life Hun that happened to me!!!! Don't count yourself out just yet!!!!
Bec yay yay yay!!!!! Do another test in morning xxx if you can wait that long xxx I'll hold off my congrats till you've done again!!!! But yay lol !!!!

I ment bec lol xxx am dead sleepy today xxx brain not working at all xxx

Bec that's fantastic hun!!! FXed for the darker line tomorrow... sooo pleased for you!!

I tested again today and got another BFN, not even a hint of a line :( hey ho, August baby here we come lol xxx

Thanks hun, how you doing, have you tested today?? xx

Hoping all your BFN's turn into positives xxxx

I'm def not testing till AF is late don't think I can handle seeing a stark White test :-( xxxxx

There is something so cruel about that stark white isn't there? I wish the tests could break the news a bit more gently!

Lol yeah that would be good lol xxx well goodish news the :witch: didn't rear her ugly head!!!!! Yay so still in :) due either tomorrow or Sunday!!!! Tmi cm is still creamy and loads of it!!!! My nips have also developed White spots on em???? And also lol when I was getting into bath last night took off my bra and I could smell my nipples lol cannot describe smell lol but it was random!!!! Lmfao I am weird lol xxx

Hey mrs hedgehog what dpo are you hunny??? Xxx and I know what you mean wi the tests a clear blue digi should say 'sorry your not pregnant.... Yet' lol xxx

I'm not sure now how many dpo I am. Ticker says 15 but I think I ovulated late so could only be 12dpo. I have irregular cycles so it's hard to tell. I'm hoping I'm only 12dpo which will explain the BFN yesterday.

Hopefully hunny xxx even so 'she' is not here so not out yet hunny xxx

I am amazed at how white the tests look!!! almost like it's laughing at you saying

"HA.. you didn't really think you'd see another line did you!!" gggrrrrrrr!!!

Sorry you got another BFN Rach, but as AF is not here for either of us were still not out yet!! AF is also due for me either tomorrow or Sunday so I guess we will soon know either way!!

Im also still getting a lot of creamy CM which is unusual before my AF but that could just the EPO working for me.

I'm not really sure if I will get a change to test tomorrow as we have a lot to sort out for my bro's birthday party, so may wait till Sunday and see if AF shows. May not get much of a change to check in here tomorrow either - got sooo much food to prepare lol

FXed for those of us still waiting for our BFP's xx

Oh and Bec, you must update us as soon as you have confirmed your line hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"