25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

That's good you've got something to take your mind off things tomorrow. I'm going to try and keep busy this weekend too and probably test on Monday if no AF.

Hi ladies

Well done Becs let us know what the next test shows.

I'm so glad we are all still in the game. Although I'm not hopeful, right now. BFN this morning. I have cried twice today, once on OH and once just now watching Neighbours, :nope: not the full ticket! My back ache is better but still their, no cramps, no cm, temp drop aswell so I'm sure its not my month.

I plan to buy a bbt thermometer in a mo and some more opk tests. I want to be ready to start again.

Atleast if I'm out I have learnt what my body feels like when I Ov and used OPK's for the 1st time. My First responce cyclotest will know me better next month better than this one, so hopefully my timing will be better. Plus I will try soy iso to make certain I Ov.

Last month I had a 34 day cycle so I I guess it could take a little longer for Af to show up. I have an app with my GP on monday so Im hoping I will know by then. I am 35 now so I am worried my eggs have gone passed the use by date...

Hey girls i see you've all tested again this morning. Hoopefully you'll get your bfps tomorrow or the next day. I've held off today i'm waiting a few days before i test.

My period pains seem to have gone and i'm only getting twinges manily in my right side. My head aches have totally gone but i till have a cold and im still knackered (i was up from 3am till 5am last night)

I dont know if the change in the symptoms is a good thing or a bad thing but i'll find out soon enough.

could yall tell me if at 6dpo a temperature dip is good it went from 98.4 to 98.2

Hi Amanda I personally am not up On temping I haven't done it Hun but I believe (jump in girls if I am wrong) that on implantion temp drops down then after should go back up and stay up if pregnant x if it drops back down before your af is due then your not pregnant xxx hope it helped hunny xxx GL hunny hope it goes back up and stays up xxx

thanks yea i heard that before...but it only dropped 2 degrees today the rest of the days its been 98.4 so i was like hmm maybe today is implantation day

Maybe hunny fx for you xxx it is within the time so hopefully xxx

Also what could be clear discharge ive been having that alot today since my temp went down 2 degress

Well my cm has been all different tbh around 6dpo mine was clearish then went more creamy then yesterday pink(!) then I had spotting bright red blood only a few spots!!!! Now it back to creamy colour xxx but there is loads!!!! I am now 12dpo xxx but keep getting bfn's but with me spotting yesterday I think (hope) it was ib xxx hope it helped Hun xxx

Bec- I am so ecstatic for you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I know that will turn darker in a couple days!!

Sorry about all the BFNs ladies... FX for BFPs...

I did not test today, I didn't buy one yesterday bc last nite my brown CM turned a slight red and I was convinced I was out... but my temp didn't drop and this morning I had another brownish CM wipe, very very small and then nothing and it is afternoon now! This does not usually happen to me. The first brownish CM was yestareday after I woke up and now nothing, no AF!!1 Hopefully I am not out. My boobs have gotten achy again, slight abdomen twinges too. I don't usually get tender boobs or twinges before AF. FX for me!

Rach- I am so glad that dirty witch hasn't gotten either of us! Woohoo!!!

Whoooohoooo lol come on :bfp: I've had absolutely 'no' more pink/brown discharge 'no' more bleeding or owt so fx'd for us all xxx the evil :witch: is due tomorrow or Sunday..... So little bean if you are in there get sticking!!!! Hang on babba your in for quite a ride!!!! Lol xxxx

Rach and Life- great signs for you both- fingers crossed for tomorrow. I can't wait for my line to get darker, testing again in the morning and will of course update on here. It all feels a bit surreal at the moment! Anyone else testing again tomorrow? xxx

thanks for keeping your FX for me Bec!
If AF doesn't show today I may test tomorrow. I don't know why I'd have nealry a weeks worth of this crazy feeling and not get a BFP. Tomoorw is 13dpo... so FX!!!

Rach - I was scanning through the thread and when I came to your post I saw 'Woohoo' and 'BFP' I got all excited for a moment until I read the post properly. Still, it's pretty exciting that your spotting didn't turn into AF. I wish I had some kind of sign. I've had virtually no symptoms today apart from feeling really tired but that's not unusual for a Friday night after a long week at work. I've really enjoyed following this thread and looking forward to seeing some BFPs over the weekend (mine included I hope!)

Awwwww sorry for getting you all excited mrs hedgehog xxx hope this weekend is a good weekend for all of us xxx

Well I have had no sign's of AF showing yet, am completly wiped out tho, have been so tired this last few days!! I guess we will soon see what tomorrow brings!! Still not sure if I will test again or just wait and see what happens.

Good luck to those of you testing tomorrow, I really hope you get those BFP xxx

Hey ladies hope your all ok! Been to a bonfire tonight so haven't had chance to log on! I've got no AF like cramps at all just funny twinges really so I'm gettin more hopeful but def gonna hold out on testing till at least Monday as I couldn't bare the disappointment! Good luck ladies and keep us posted xxxxxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->