25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey Ladies

Well i've got my headache is back and the pains have been coming back again in my stomach and back. Also (this may sound strange) i keep feeling as though i've pulled a muscle near my ovary when i move in certian ways and my ovary area aches quite a bit oh and i keep getting hot flushes on and off and feeling sick.

I think i may have a bug to be honest because i keep feeling hungry and sick!

mish - hope it isn't just a bug for you. I am beginning to think I must have had a bad bug.

This is ridiculous. Yesterday with the brown CM, then a couple dark red streaks on TP. Today brownish Cm in the am then nothing and then at 5pm brown CM again. It is a tiny amount of brown CM, just when I wipe. ugh! So I got excited as this is not typical of my AF arrival so I tested with a Big Lots test, supposedly sensitive to 25miu... BFN... I am what I believe to be 13dpo....

Here is the kicker.. I am only tracking OV based on an app on my phone that bases it on cycle length. I had four 29 day cycles then the last was 35. If I based my 14 day LP on the 35 dya cycle and count back I would have OV around the 29th to 30th so i looked at my calendar and that is the first day i put "EWCM past ovulation hmmm?!?!?" into my calendar. that would have made me OV later and therefore be 6 or 7dpo today... UGH. all I know is that I am buying a real basal thermometer for the next cycle (if there is one).... my cervix is till pretty high but I may not even know what high really is. I do know that if it were any higher i couldn't reach it at all!!!

Cannot stop farting!!!!! Tmi I know but it's driving me and oh bonkers lol xxx

I really do think i may have a bug my mam has just said i'm really pale at the moment. Around my left ovary aches quite a lot, i have lower back ache, my head aches really bad and i have a sickness feeling in my stomach. My head and ovary/back are whats causing the most bother.

fx your only 7dpo and you get a bfp soon :)

I'm off to bed i'm totally knackered. Speak to you tomorrow.

x

Awww bless ya life nowt like making this tww long eh Hun xxx much love xxx

Mishc awwwww hunny get tucked up in bed and try sleep it off xxx take some paras to try and get rid of some of the pain xxx much love xcx

Morning Ladies,:wave:

MishC - Hope you had a good night sleep and are feeling better.

Life - Yes you can buy BBT thermometers, I just got one from ebay. I think it shows temp upto 2 decimel places normal ones only show 1 decimel.

Betty - Hope your bonfire was fun. We are going to attempt to take our 18month daughter to the local one at 6pm. Gonna break her in with some you tube footage today. But it could be a disaster!

Hope everyone else is good.

I got :bfn: this morning, feel for sure that i'm out. My temp did go up to .74 on my fertility moniter this morning and it hasn't been that high this month, It was .24 yesterday the same as CD2 so not a good sign, but maybe I implanted yesterday. :shrug:
I brought my BBT thermometer last night so I am armed for the next round with temps I can understand!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

BFN for me again. Wasn't going to test but CP is really high and closed. FXd its just still too early. Will wait now until at least Monday before testing again.

BFN for me again. Wasn't going to test but CP is really high and closed. FXd its just still too early. Will wait now until at least Monday before testing again.

MrsHedgehog sorry about the BFN this morning, me too, so depressing. How many days past Ov are you?

When I got pregnant with Dd I didn't get a positive till the :witch: was late so Fx were still in with a chance.

Morning everyone, there must be something in the air today because I got a BFN as well this morning. So disappointed after my faint line yesterday as I'd hoped it was just going to get stronger- not disappear altogether!!!

I had quite a few dizzy spells yesterday- even when I was sitting down. Absolutely wiped out too. I am either 10/11DPO now so I know it's still early but it's so frustrating when you're convinced and keep getting BFN.

I would have lost hope by now if it weren't for the spotting (IB) and continuos symptoms (cramping, sore bbs, gassy, bloated, lower back pain, spots, nausea, head aches- all on/off throughout week).

Going to stay as positive as poss and hope you ladies will help me and join me. We can do this- we'll be patient and all get our BFP's this week and fingers up to the witch!!!!

(Needed that little mini rant!) love and baby dust to all xxx

P.S. could someone pls tell me how to put little pics in and flashing BFN's and BFP's? x

Oh Becs i'M sorry about the BFN :hugs: Heres hoping you get your Positive soon.

When you post reply you should have a box of smiles on the right hand side. Just click on the one you want and it will go to where your curser is flashing. :thumbup:

Oh Bec Hun I am sorry about your bfn that's crap :( xxx but like pinga said still plenty of time xxx
Pinga sorry bout your bfn as well xxx still time xxx
:bfn: for me as well arrrrrgggggghhhhhh this sucks I am now 13dpo gonna test again in the morning Sunday!!!

Thanks Pinga, i clicked on 'go advanced' and have got it now- thanks :thumbup:

Well this is now an :af: free zone- no :witch: allowed here thank you very much!

We are all going to get our :bfp: this week so let's stick together :hugs: and whether we :cry: together or :happydance: together let's hope it's because we are going to get the :baby: we all so desperately want.

That's Bec's motivational speech, over and out.

:dust: to all xxx

Katie, that sounds promising hun, I also have been getting a few twinges - here's hoping they don't turn in to AF pains!!

Pinga, Life, Bec and hedgehog, so sorry you all got BFN's this morning, keep up the PMA, I know it's hard - i'm struggling myself!!

I'm now 13dpo, am gettin lots of creamy CM still and no sign of AF, have had a few twinges so think she may be on her way :(

Not sure if I will be able to check in again today, if I don't I hope you all have a great day, keep up the PMA and that the :witch: stays away for all of us.

FXed for every one testing tomorrow xxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Bec has found the emotions lol!!!! But great speech Hun totally back what your saying xxx

Rach, so sorry you too got a BFN - will keep fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Will be thinking of all of you xxx

Hi teej fx'd xxx its your bros party tonight init? You got everything ready then??? Hope you have a good night xxx

Thanks TeeJ, have fun with all your cooking :)

Spk soon xxx

Hahaha... great use of the emotions Bec, and a great posotive speach too xx

Aye lass but oh well not out till she comes!!!! Fx'd for tomorrow xxx cos I/ we will either be due af or 1 day late!!!!! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->