25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Rach, yep it's his party tonight and nope lol still got loads of cooking to do, have spent the last few day's making dollar signs and a wall of fame banner lol, It's a Pimps and Ho's party!! can't wait.

Thanks Bec, am sure I will have eaten most of it before it get's to the Hall lol, I have such an appetite at the min, another sign AF is about to visit!!

Aye lass but oh well not out till she comes!!!! Fx'd for tomorrow xxx cos I/ we will either be due af or 1 day late!!!!! Lol xxx

Fingers crossed were a day late hun lol xx

Only just managed to get on again so Morning Ladies!

Hope your all coping into the nasty 2ww hopefully AF will stay away for all of us!!!

Have a fab time at your party Tammy
Bec- I hope it is just a crap test and your BFP comes back darker xxxx fx'd
Rach- you always know how to make me laugh! The farting comment is a winner xxxx

I'm full of a cold today or something coz I'm in bed with a banging head still :-( hope AF stays away and this is my hormones changing coz my bean is trying to stick xxxx

Glad to amuse you darl xxx lol and I feel like crap too Betty it's awful... Banging headache, runny nose, well basically just feel crap!!!!

Good Morning Ladies

Sorry to hear about the bfns. I haven't bothered testing again today i'm going to wait. I was going to test tomorrow because i'll be 14dpo but i'm not going to bother. I still feel unwell i'm knackered beyond belief but that's because i didn't get more than 1 hours sleep at 1 time because my daughter isn't well.

Awwww bless ya mishc that awful for ya xxx is there no-one round that could watch her while you sleep Hun xxx cos you won't be any use to her if you feel crap!!!! (((hugs))) hope you and your daughter feel better soon xxx much love xxx

It's awful feeling run down isn't it!! I just hope it's all a good sign coz if not I will not be happy hahaha!
Get well soon ladies! PS I can't believe I haven't tested yet! Feel like I'm letting the POASA's down!! Every other month I have peed everyday from about 10dpo so I hope the waiting helps! I'm 11-12dpo today so It's been a LOOOONG wait! Xxxx :hug: xxxxx

It's been the longest two weeks of my life lol xxx and still bfn's :( tmi hubby just pounced on me lol let's see if it brings on the :witch: cos I heard that nookie can bring on af!!!! But hopefully not xxx

Hopefully not! I've had no cramps or twinges today just a fluttery feeling! Aaaargh want it to be test day NOW! lol xxx

I'm still getting twinges in my stomach and i still have the lower back pain but the period type pains seem to have gone. I feel sick on and off quite a lot and my head hurts like hell (hense why i think i have a bug). I have some very funny pains in my very lower stomach and feel like they're going through to my lady bits (tmi)

I've just took the dogs out for a walk why Elissa sleeps (i'm at my mams house for the weekend) i think i'll power though rather than go to bed. I'm taking cold tablets which are helping but i'm still tired but that's to be expected!

So who's testing in the morning?

Hope you feel better soon Mishc. I will be testing again tomorrow. It's still early but I just want to know so will keep testing till I find out. My positivity is waivering and I'm finding the tww v hard. Not due AF till Fri so still ages to wait potentially. Worried about the faint positive then negative- can't help but worry that maybe I was and am not anymore :(

This is so hard.

Rach - Is tomorrow when AF is due for you.

Bec - You still have quite a wait don't you.

I kinda want to test but at the same time i want to wait and see if AF comes. I'm due AF on Mon/Tue (15/16dpo) so i think tomorrow might be still a bit early.

My positivity is waivering and I'm finding the tww v hard. Not due AF till Fri so still ages to wait potentially. Worried about the faint positive then negative- can't help but worry that maybe I was and am not anymore :(

This is so hard.

Awww. Bec don't think like that. Perhaps you just got a bad test. Was it the same brand?

Sorry about everyone's BFNs. yuk. I am not testing today. I would like to say I won't test until Wednesday if AF hasn't showed but I am sure if Monday arrives without AF I will test. ;-)

Why does it seem we have all had a cold lately.... I do hear that implantation lower your immune system so your body doesn't fight the implantation as a foreign body... Wishful thinking?!?

I still have not had a proper AF... two days of brown Cm and small dark red streaks. We will see if the end of today marks the 3rd day of that. Ugh.... i dont know what to think.:shrug:

Yes Life it was the same brand. My OH is telling me I'm being silly that it's way too early and that the faint 2nd line was so faint anyway. We will have to wait and see. I still have symptoms and haven't had any bleeding or anything so maybe I'm just overreacting (I'm quite good at that!). Just have to wait and hope I suppose and pray that my :bfp: comes soon. If not, we'll try again next month :).

I think you're really strong not testing today Life- well done- wish I could take a leaf out of your book! xxx

Mishc my af is due today or tomorrow xxx showing no sign as yet!!!!
Bec- don't lose faith yet hunny xxx
Life- hopefully it's not af xxx

I'm not testing bc I have probably seen 10BFNs over this 2ww. That's enough... i have to wait til I;m late. Unfortunatle, i don't know if I am on the regular 29 day cycle (if so AF is due today) or back to that crappy 35 day cycle I had once, if that's the case all my dates are messed up... and AF isn't due til Friday the 12th. Blah. I am going to go to target and get a basal thermometer today and a small heater as it is freezing at the moment!

so it looks like I am the first in the thread who is officially out... the damn :witch: got me! Ugh!

On the upside, I am still on my 29 day cycle...

FX and babydust to the rest of you... I will continue to check in!

so it looks like I am the first in the thread who is officially out... the damn :witch: got me! Ugh!

On the upside, I am still on my 29 day cycle...

FX and babydust to the rest of you... I will continue to check in!

Oh I'm sorry, :hugs: that sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->