25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

fingers crossed for you'll get a bfp next cycle.

I've had to up my tablets from cold tablets to co-codomal. I had a sleep this afternoon for a couple of hours but when i woke up i felt very very very sick. I can't wait fir this to go away. Other than that all is good, still have exactly the same symptoms.

Sorry to hear you're out lifechanging :( although it's not the BFP you wanted at least you know where you stand and can try again next month. I just want to know either way, this is all completely doing my head in. I swore I wouldn't SS this month but after suspected IB I was a goner!! Better luck next month and I suspect I may be joining you xxx

So sorry this isn't your month lifechanging but I have FXd for you for next month.

After my BFN this morning I was convinced all day that AF was here but tonight still nothing. It's hard having such irregualr cycles because I've really got no idea when I can say AF is late. I don't even know when I OVd really since I don't temp and have only this week started checking CM and CP.

I've had a few good signs today however. My skin is clear and glowing, not spotty like it often is before AF. I had one tiny pin prick of red on TP when I wiped and a spot of brownish CM. CP is high. There was some blood on the tissue when I blew my nose. My gums were bleeding.

I'm going to hold of testing as long as I can. At this stage I think I'd rather see AF than another BFN. Good luck everyone x x

thanks for the support ladies! I really hope you get your BFPs. Bec I don't think that you'll be joining me. FX you won't, of course if you must, I would enjoy the company!

Thanks lifechanging, we'll see. Another :bfn: for me this morning but I think I have a theory on my v v faint positive- think it may have been an evaporation line. Had heard of them and when reading into it a bit it is definitely possible.

I am 11/12DPO today so just need to keep waiting. Bbs still sore and still mild cramps, lower back ache on/off. One thing is for sure- if I'm not pg this month I shall truly remain skeptical till I see that clear BFP!!!!

So how is everyone else getting on? How did your bro's party go Teej?

:dust: to all xxx

Are you alright Rach? When were you expecting :witch:? xxx

:bfn: for me too. Coming down with a could can't stop sneezin.
Gonna wait now for the :witch: If she is not here by day 35 I will test then.
Dp has gotta to go to a funeral tomorrow so he is travelin to it today to break the jorney. So I'm gonna snuggle down with Dd and watch a movieand forget about this horrid 2ww wait! Time fo a :coffee:

Good Luck and Happy Sunday!
:dust::dust::dust:

Morning ladies, i'm so sorry thre are so many BFN's, I was hoping to come on and there were loads of BFP's!!

Life, I'm so sorry witch got you, i know how you feel - she got me too this morning, I was so hopefull this month too - hey ho, next cycle here we come!!!

I really hope those of you left to test get your BFP's, we can't just have 1 in the thread!!!

Bec - The party was fantastic thanks hun, my head is killing me today tho, and I wasn't even drinking!!

Oh Teej I'm sorry the witch got you.:hugs:
Fx crossed you get your BFP next cycle x

Oh, not you too TeeJ :( I thought I'd banned the :witch: from this thread!

Look forward to next month though and at least you and Life can stick together and maybe you'll be joined by some of the rest of us too.

It's a hard business this TTC lark.

Keep positive everyone :dust: xxx

Awwww teej no but she's right on que the bloody horrid thing xxx

Bec - was due either yesterday or today but 'no' sign of her as yet fx'd bfn again for me but cannot shake just how tired I am :( xxx how bout you Hun xxx

Sounds positive Rach, not much news from me- not been getting nausea for the last couple of days and not as tired as I was but then it's hard to know when at home on the weekend as I can rest more.

I'm still getting mild cramps on/off and sore bbs on/off but for me they're normal coming on symptoms. Not due till Fri so will have to wait and see.

Just so confused after having IB and horrendous nausea for 3/4 days. Once I know, either way, I'll be fine :)

FX you don't see the ugly :witch: today and maybe a BFP for you tomorrow :thumbup:

Hopefully bec yeah tmi but my bowels are going from one extreme to the next lol xxx that's giving me more cramps!!!! Arrrrggghhhhh also my cm is dead dead creamy!!!! I had the spotting on Thursday surely if there was a bean it's in enough to release hcg to gimme a pos!!!! If I am pg I can see this child being trouble lol!!!!! My boobs are still dead sore....

I had my spotting on Tuesday so I was hoping the same Rach but no such luck yet. I went on countdown to pregnancy website and it said I shouldn't test before this Tue so I know it's still early but I can't help but POAS then get the BFN and spirits dampen.

Oh well, at least we can share our experiences and hope together. Even being able to comiserate together helps and knowing we're not the only ones going through it. I know it's hard for our oh's too but it's different for them as they don't experience any of the symptoms. (Although they sure hear about them!!)

Anyway, keep me posted with any progress :)

Any news from anyone else?

P.S. I love this thread- hope that whatever happens for us all that we'll keep it going for November's try? xxx

Good Morning Ladies

I got a BFN too. On the plus side i know what's wrong with me now. I felt really really poorly this morning so i went to the out of hours doctors and they said i have the flu! So much for a cold eh ...lol

Thanks guys xxx

Awwww teej no but she's right on que the bloody horrid thing xxx

That is the one good thing!! At least if nothing else I know that my cycles are bang on 28 days which is great after having off of the pill a few months ago, I have regulated pretty much straight away!!
Besides - now me my sis and best mate can all have a propper girly catch up next week with a rather large Malibu and coke :haha:

Back on the EPO today so if my extra CM this month is anything to go by, hopefully next month there will be loads of fertile CM for the little :spermy: so it can do it's job!!

Bec, think you will have to get a little more aggressive with the witch next time your banishing her from a thread lol.

Pinga, Bec, Rach, Katie and anyone else still waiting - I have my FXed for all of you that you get those BFP's xxx

Oh and Im so with Bec, I too love this thread, and would love to continue my journey with Life and anyone else who will sadly be joining us next month, Do you guy's wanna start a new "Our Journey" thread - Maybe in TTC - or would you like to continue with this one?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->