25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Good Morning Ladies

I got a BFN too. On the plus side i know what's wrong with me now. I felt really really poorly this morning so i went to the out of hours doctors and they said i have the flu! So much for a cold eh ...lol

So sorry to hear that hun, at least you know what's wrong now and can get yourself better for next month xx Bring on the August babies!!

Morning ladies!!

So sorry to hear the witch got you too tammy! She's a horror :-(
I think it would be nice to start a new thread in TTC as a couple if us are moving into a new cycle and a few of us are still waiting!

I have been keeping myself very busy and haven't tested once this cycle! I'm going to wait till AF is late as I'm starting to feel like she might appear soon too! I'm soooo scared if seeing the BFN!

Good luck ladies xxxx

Thanks Katie, I am amazed you've been so strong and held out. I tried but failed lol.

I really hope she doesn't visit you hun and you get your BFP xx

Will start a new thread in TTC then xx

New thread started

Linky - https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/455778-sticking-together.html

Really hope to see you there, really hope I don't those that are still to test as hope even more that you get your BFP's xx

Sorry to hear about the BFN's...... I just wish it didn't have to be so hard. I'm still hoping AF stays away..... if not then I hope to join you in Sticking Together, so excited.

I know I don't come in here much, but when I do I feel like I'm playing catch up trying to read through all the post!!

As for me... I took a test at 10 dpo, BFN, one in the morning of 11dpo BFN, then I got home and took it out of the trash(yes I know, a no no) but there was something there. So later that after noon I took another, I assumed the other was either an evap or it took a while to show. So I decided to wait until the last minute one the box that it is still readable... about ten minutes, so at about 10 mins 30 seconds I look, and sure enough, a line.

Now I wish I would have looked at 3 mins. So I decided to wait until yesterday, 12dpo using FMU, and look at 3 mins. Well a line showed at about 4 mins. So I sill don't know if it is real or an evap. I'm using dollar store test and did some research and found out evaps show up before 10 mins, so I don't know what to think....

So anyway, my temp is still up, but I will only test again with a diff. test. Tommorrow I will be 14 dpo, didn't test today (if I get to a store later I def. will LOL).

So how long were your LF's, I think this is my first normal month off BC, and not sure when to expect AF, I assume anywhere for 12dpo to 16dpo right????? O how stressful.

Here is a pic of what showed at about 4 mins????? The line is very faint and to the right of the control. What do you think about all this???????

IMG00068-20101106-1707.jpg

I can see it too, It could be a BFP. THe signs look realy good for you. I have everything crossed that you get a stronger line tomorrow.

misstia - I have used tons of those dollar tree tests and I have never had an evap line so FX. I did get a evap on an FRER and it was pink... the cruelty...

Teej- sorry the witch caught you too. I will see you on the new thread!

Bec and Rach - you two have me convinced you're pregnant... I was surprised I wasn't so like Bec said nxt month I will be very skeptical and try to not SS til I am late.

FX for everyone's BFP.....

Misstia, I can def see a line there hun, so excited for you... FXed this is the start of your BFP, please keep us updated xx

Sorry not been in all day xxx still no af so back to testing in morning.... Which could be sooner than I think I am totally bushed (yawn) either way I will be bobbing onto the other thread.... Have really enjoyed speaking with you lovely ladies xxx

Misstia I see a line!!!! Fx'd Hun xxx test again in the morning xxx

Hey rach! Am good thanks how are you? Been struggling to find time to just sit down with 5 mins to myself! It's good though as I'm thinking a wee bit less about AF will she or won't she show lol

How are you? Xx

Ps misstia I hope this is the start of your BFP XXX

:dust: to everyone xxxxx

Not too bad Betty totally wiped out been up since 10am but feel like I've not slept for a few days lol (I would know lol when insomnia drops in to visit!!! Have been known to be awake for at least 60+ hours lol) just totally drained!!!! Boobs still hurt wore my bra to bed last night cos they just hurt so much!!!! Still peeing for England lol, keep gagging plus loads more but cannot be arsed to type lol xxx

Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining late but I thought I would come out of lurking and introduce myself. We haven't been preventing for a while and have been actively trying since August (only 2nd cycle though). I have PCOS but with the help of femara was able to ovulate this cycle with 2-3 possible eggs so was very hopeful for this time.

I ov 10/23 so have been going thru my 2ww with you guys. It has really helped pass the time. I really thought this was my mth since I had tons of symptoms and we BD right on schedule but had a BFN on 13dpo and again today at 15dpo :nope: so it looks like I'm out for this cycle. I was really hoping to give DH a BFP for his birthday today too. Oh well. No AF yet but a rx the dr had me on may be delaying it. Back to the dr on Monday for me.

Good luck to those of you still waiting for your BFPs!

:dust:

Awwww I hope you feel better soon and I hope the BFP appears soon xxxx

I just need to keep my mind on something else till Tuesday as I really don't want to see a BFN tomorrow!!! Aaaaargh hate this time of the month xxx

Hi mrs bear xxx maybe you aren't out just yet xxx
Guys I'll catch up with you later am gonna have a nap xxx brb xxx

So I ran to the store.... couldn't wait.

I grabed and Answer this time.

Didn't use FMU, and got a :bfp:

Can't breath. Had to tell you girls first. Hubby just left for work out of town 8 hours away:dohh:

I want to let you know what happened different this month.

So I usual start AF signs right after ovulating, I know, it sucks. This month it was more like 6 or 7dpo.

Last month I dried right up, this month more creamy cm, not a ton, but enough that it was different.

10dpo on I noticed something that I had with DD, this tight pulling in my lower ab (kinda hurts)when I stand up to fast, like a rubber band being stretched.

Then I have these faint lines on the Dollar store test, I was so sure they were evaps, but I just kept thinking "never saw an evap on those last month even though I kept them for more than a day.

I had a wave of nausea yesterday after eating breakfast. Dry mouth for the last couple of days and head aches of and on.

If you have anything you are wondering pleeeeeaaassseeee ask me, I have asked so many questions on here and barely anyone answers.... so I know, even if you think its too private, just ask anyway!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->