25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Omg yay congratulations misstia xxxx soooooooooo cuffed for you xxx

Still no AF for me. I'm on CD30. Last cycle was 22 days, one before that was 29 days. Longest cycle I've had in past six months has been 33 days. I think I'm 14dpo today. I'm fed up with BFNs so not going to test any more until CD33 if AF doesn't show. All pregnancy symptoms have disappeared and so have all AF symptoms. All I can say is I feel healthy and happy, not my usual cranky self before AF. Could be because I've spent all weekend out in the fresh air working in the garden.

Sorry to hear your out Teej - I really hope you'll get your August baby. x x

Hello ladies, congratulations Misstia- great news, you must be on :cloud9:

I have been so tired today- didn't realise till I went out just how tired I still was. Lost so much hope for this month though. Probably still test again in the morning but expect to see another BFN :(

Rach I think you'll get your BFP next- so many symptoms still- FX for you :)

FX for everone else too. Is anyone else due AF around Fri or am I the latest on this thread??

I'm with you Rach, think I'll be going to new thread either way- love talking to you all, it's such a comfort being able to confide in you guys knowing that you all understand and are going through it all too.

:dust: to everyone xxx

P.S. Welcome MrsBear- good luck for this month- you may not be out just yet :)

Yay for Misstia, that is great hun, so pleased for you xxxx

H&H 9 months xxxx

Cheers bec I do hope so darl xxx and you to follow me!!!! Xxx

Oh Rach sorry hun xxx any sign of AF yet???

If it makes you feel any better, as fast as my period started yesterday it stopped!!! (tmi) Im now just getting a yellowy discharge, haven't had a propper "flow" as yet so not sure what to think now as when I had my MC 2 years ago, I didn't realise I was pregnant as I had a very light flow still.

Hedgehog and katie, how are you two doing, any signs either way?? xx

Yaaaaay congrats Misstia xxxx

Hey ladies! I'm feeling like crap today :-( I've got soooo much to do and just want to stay in bed all day! I think AF is looming so glad I've not peed like crazy yet! Oh and I'm looking like a spotty teenager aaaarg BC was good for something!!! Xxxx

That's sounds promising Teej - all hope is not lost! I didn't know you'd had a MC. I had a MC too 4 years ago. The pregnancy was unplanned so I didn't notice any symptoms.

I still have no AF but not going to test again until Wednesday.

Good luck!

That's sounds promising Teej - all hope is not lost! I didn't know you'd had a MC. I had a MC too 4 years ago. The pregnancy was unplanned so I didn't notice any symptoms.

I still have no AF but not going to test again until Wednesday.

Good luck!

Sorry to hear you had one too hun, same here, mine was 2 years ago and I was on the mini pill at the time, I MC'd at 6 weeks, when the doctor told me what was happening although it was unplanned and I had no idea I felt like my world had just fell apart!! Was not a nice experience.

Katie, I hope you feel better soon hun and that AF does not show for you xx

Hi teej no sign she is on way either!!!! Fed up now!!!! Not gonna test now until at least 1-2 weeks late!!!! If still no af off to doc's!!! And the joys of being mentally ill is they basically do anything you ask!!!! So I want blood tests and scans!!!!! Lol xxx

Cheers Tammy!
I might not be on as often this week so :dust: and :hug: to everyone xxxx

congrats misstia!!!

Teej- that is odd that you had 1 day of flow and then nothing. Anything change since you posted that?

Rach- sorry the witch got you too...

FX for some more BFPs!!!

Rach, that's a bugger, sorry she got you hun xx

Life, nope no change, still just got the browny discharge (not sure why I put yellow before) I keep checking but no propper flow yet, think I will give it a day or so and if still no change or if it stops I may test again xx

Nar not too gutted but still feeling really tired, sick sore boobs (that could be the witch) it's not heavy though oh well hopefully next cycle august baby xxx again lol xxx

Thanks Katie, I just want it to sort it self out one way or another now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->