25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I know what ya mean!
I won't be testing unless I'm a week late this time as I have had some bad news so TTC for me is the last thing on my mind..just need to think about my mum now! She has to have a biopsy on her breast on Thursday so I'm more worried about that! Xxxx

Oh Hun hope everything turns out ok xxx if you need to rant/scream and shout you know we are here for you Hun xxx

Oh no Katie, i'm so sorry to hear that, I hope everything goes well for your mum and she's ok, I hope your ok too hun, it can take a lot out of you even tho it's happening to your mum, the emotional side of it is awful.

My thoughts are with you both xx

Well my wait is over, got a sharp cramping pain and full flow followed so am def out but at least I know for sure now :)

So I ran to the store.... couldn't wait.

I grabed and Answer this time.

Didn't use FMU, and got a :bfp:

Can't breath. Had to tell you girls first. Hubby just left for work out of town 8 hours away:dohh:

Congratulations misstia!!!!

BettyBoop, I pray that your mom is well!

:witch: just go me, at the Drs of all places. Dr said she will check my thyroid and my progestrone on day 21. So have a plan atleast.

Sorry you got a visit too Rach and Teej. See you next cycle:wave:

:dust: to one and all.

Hello all, thought I'd catch up as now home from work. I got another :BFN: this morning and it really got me down :(

I'm not sleeping well at the moment as it's playing on my mind so much. Just want to know either way.

So sorry to hear about your mum BettyBoop- things like that always put things like this into perspective.

Rach- I can't believe the :witch: got you! Was absolutely certain you were pg. I should think I'll be following you in a few days time (due Fri).

There's something really special that you ladies have given me on here you know- I want to be pg so much but if it hasn't happened this month I will be so glad to carry on my journey with you all. It is really lovely to have such a great bunch of women who are going through similar experiences and all TTC. It gives me a kind of peace of mind to know that if I'm still in it next month I won't be alone :hugs:

I am putting myself under such a lot of pressure to conceive as I want to be pg by January so I don't have to go back to my school after the Summer holidays this year. Not v happy in my job but don't want to leave to go to a new school then get pg- would feel disloyal. We really want a baby so that's not why we are trying but it's an added reason to try now! Does anyone else have an added pressure? I know I'm putting it on myself but I don't know what else to do.

Oh Pinga- just saw you're out too- sorry the :witch: got you- keeping my FX for you for next month xxx

Awwwww bec that was really nice Hun xxx I have really enjoyed speaking with each and everyone of you xxx nobody round me knows me and dh are trying for another so it ace that I can come on here and let it all hang out (so to speak lol) xxx
I am also really quite suprised I ain't up the duff cos I have/still am having symptoms!!!!!! But no the river is running red lmfao xxxx (sorry had a drink lol)
Hopefully though bec you won't be joining us over in ttc again, but if you do see ya there xxx
As for pressure no none me and hub only officially decide to have another baby in October... I don't work (hub does that lol I'm the stay at home mommy) I did work but had a really bad breakdown that's when my bipolar diagnosis came out xxx

That really was lovely Bec and well said, I think most if not all of us on here agree with you xxx

Thanks ladies I appreciate it!
Just need to concentrate on gettin to Thursday and then the results!
I haven't tested yet so
If AF doesn't appear tomoz I may do a sneaky one Wednesday!!

So glad I have you ladies to chat to! Xxxx

Good Evening Ladies

Sorry i haven't read through the thread properly but i have seen AF has got a few of us including me!

Bettyboop - Hope your mum is ok!

So how long was your last cycle?

Mine was a long one (34 days!)

The waiting is the hardest part hun, hopefully they will tell you what's going on pretty quick xx

Were all here if you need us xx

Come on BETTY i have the cheering squad ready!!!!! So proud of you holding off testing xxx

Hey Mish, mine was 29 - im quite lucky really, thankfully it settled quickly after coming off of BC too xx

Teej - I'm pretty irregular! Since getting my periods back after having Elissa my cycles have gone from (28-34 days). Well if it happens this month then there'll be 2 years between my daughter and the new one haha.

Oh god I bet that's a nightmare when it comes to knowing if your late for AF or not!!! I don't envy you hun, have you tried taking anything to regulate it at all xx

I'd hate that xxx it's bad enough being 30-31 days let alone what you have Hun xxx bless ya xxx blooming kids mine have (cycles) have got longer since having them!!!!
2 year age gap is nice xxx lol mine will be (if august baby) 9 years between baby and youngest lol his birthday is in august!!!! Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh must be mental!!!! Oh yeah I forgot..... I am..... I have a letter from the doctors saying so lol!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->