25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

BettyBoop - I'll be sending positive thoughts to you and your mom. Hope everything comes out ok.

So sorry to hear about all the visits from AF - was sure there were a couple of BFPs on the way...

Still no AF for me at 16dpo. Dr had me come in for a bloodtest so if that comes back negative they will probably give me a Rx to force AF so we can move on to the next cycle. Won't know results til tomorrow. Expect to get a BFN but I guess there is always hope. If not maybe I can get an August baby too - just in time for my own August birthday...

:dust:

pinga and mish - sorry AF got you

Katie - I am sorry to hear your news. You and your mother are in my thoughts.

Bec- How discouraging to get a BFN again... My fingers are still crossed for you. It is still very possible!

My cycle was right back at 29 days. It has been 28-29 days but last month it was 35 but I think it was stress from school/work!

I echo what Bec said about having you ladies to talk to. I am glad Teej started the other thread. It's hard to keep up with as there are many newbies who joined. In all honesty I can't keep them straight yet!! It will take a bit of time for me.

Another BFN for me this morning. I'm on CD32 and 16dpo. Cycles vary from 17 days to 33 days so don't know if I'm late or not. I have sore BBs and cervix is high and soft. Still feeling hot and flushed in the mornings. I was so convinced I'd get a BFP this morning. I'm not going to waste any more money on tests. Just going to wait and see if AF appears.

Thanks again ladies!

Life..Mrs hedgehog.. I had the same last cycle was a regular 29 days then went to 34 so this month could be anything lol still awaiting AF

Awwww bless ya Betty but no af is a good sign xxx
Mrs hedgehog I have my fx'd xxx

Evening ladies :)

How is everyone doing? Good I hope.

I was feeling so down last night after my BFN's then hubby came home with Krispy Kreme donut and chocolates- bless him trying to cheer me up (it worked!)

So I figured I will assume I'm not pg. Whether I had a chemical pregnancy or not I don't know- it is something that is playing on my mind. Then this morning I got a faint positive. But it was very faint and I almost don't believe it because there was no line in the first minute, then I had to take hubby to station and when I got back the line was there (10 mins at least). So I don't know what to think.

I am very doubtful I'm pg as my temp has dropped- two days running and I know that if you're pg it's supposed to stay higher.

This is all doing my head in. I just want to know- if I had a chemical pregnancy I want to deal with it and move on, if I am pg I want to know for sure. I feel certain that I was pg after IB and symptoms last week but after faint positive then 3 days of BFN I was sure I'd lost it.

Blah!!

Bec- fingers crossed it is a :bfp: xxx dunno Hun when I saw you had posted before I opened thread I said to myself 'becs got a bfp' you need to test again!!!!!

Thanks Rach, I will test again in the morning but really not holding out much hope, probably better that way. Sure :witch: will get me by the end of the week :( will go to doc's if not xxx

I'll be checking first thing Hun xxx I have everything crossed for you babes xxx

Well I am officially out. AF came this morning even before the Drs office called to say the bloodtest was negative so I got stuck with the needle for nothing. oh well. Good news is AF came without needing to take a Rx for it. Back to the drs office tomorrow.

I'm a little thrown though - I found out this afternoon that my fertility dr left the practice last Friday so I will be with a new dr now. He is head of the practice so I'm sure he is good but it I guess it is unsettling because I had a 'plan' in place and was comfortable with the dr I had. Not much I can do about it. On to the next cycle and hopefully BFP's for all!

Good luck on your next test Bec

:dust: all around!

Life, your right it is quite odd having a load of newbies in there!! never really thought about anyone else joining in lol kinda threw me a bit too.

Bec, I really hope it is a BFP hun, will keep my FXed for you and check in in the morning to se eyour results. thinking of you xx

Mrs Bear, so sorry AF got you and hope all works out with your new fertility doc, change isn't always a good thing when your stressing enough about TTC lol - am sure it will all be fine tho hun xx

sorry to hear about AF MrsBear.

Bec- Fingers crossed it is your BFP. Perhaps you are just slower at detectable amounts of HcG and the first faint line was a fluke but you really are pregnant! Either way my FX. And here -----> :dust: :dust: take ALL my babydust, I wont need it for awhile.... you can send it back in a couple weeks!!!

Teej- I am glad I am not the only one who was thrown for a loop on the other thread. It is just really hard to keep up which is why I don't post very often. I can' keep track of everyone and I really don't want to go back and re-read everything everyday to remember! That's terrible of me.... but it's like I need a spreadsheet ;-) Don't get me wrong... I don't mind the company, it's just so hard to keep up and i feel like I know you guys!!! I'm so terrible.

can we do a quick catchup here..... I don't want to read everything back!

Me, Rach, Teej, Pinga, hedgehog, Mish, and Mrs Bear have all gotten AF...

Bec and Katie(bettyBoop) are still in limbo as to where they are

Karla and Misstia got BFPs

Am I missing anyone? I hope not. And, am I right do we think?

thanks Mrs. Bear. I will update my post! I thought we had 2 but couldn't remember!

BTW - maybe your ticker doesn't work bc you are using the wrong code. Maybe?? Does FF friend give you different ode options like lilypie does?

I don't know what was going on with the ticker - it suddenly just started working... weird

Sorry to hear AF got ya Mrs Bear xx

I know what ya mean about trying to catch up with the other one, nice to have lots of us in the same boat over there but you guys are like my BnB family lol

Oh and I think AF is on her way no blood yet but that nasty feeling ya get just before is looming! Will KUP xxxx

Life-changing - I'm still in! No AF yet although got BFN yesterday. Still hoping that maybe I just OVd late and I'm still in with a chance. I'm now on CD33 and although my cycles are very irregular they're never longer than 33 days. FXd

BettyBoop - I hope it's not AF for you

MrsBear - sorry AF got you - GL for next cycle x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"