25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Betty your not out till the :witch: shows herself!!!! Xxx
Fingers crossed for ya pinga xxx

Your not the only one Katie, other than being tired from a very busy day I have nothing!!

Been so busy tho I haven't really thought about it, I even managed to cook the sunday roast an hour earlier thanks to forgetting to change the clock in the kitchen!! lol

The way i'm looking at it at the min tho is we have had so many symptoms in other months and got BFN's... maybe this is our month!!! PMA...PMA...PMA...PMA lol

Pinga, Im sorry but I can't see anything yet on the tests - that said i'm half asleep at the min lol, keep us updated if you test again, FXed for your BFP hun xx

Pinga it's really hard to see things on the computer screen. When my sister got pregnant her BFP was super light so we took a picture with a cell phone using the "negative" special feature and it was easier to see. It is pretty cool.

Since I got my BFN today with a Dollar Tree test and a FRER I figure I am out. I didn't use FMU and I am either 7 or 8 dpo. I think my period is due Nov 7th or so. I am not imagining these symptoms but maybe I have a UTI again. I dont get burning or pain when urinating though but my urine is now dark yellow.

oh well

I think I will test next monday or tuesday which will put me as 9 and 10 dpo.. I bought me some clear blue digitals on ebay last night for 9.99. 3 in a box :)

Ohhh will keep fingers crossed hun xx you will have to keep us posted as the 1st to test, I would prob wait till at least 10dpo tho as still quite early, especially as your using CB - and I have to ask, where on ebay did you get them that cheap?? was it a shop that has more available??

Good luck for your BFP - hopefull it will be the first of many in this thread xx

:dust:

HI. I JUST SEARCHED DIGITAL PREGNANCY TESTS AND THEY ALL CAME UP. I GOT THEM IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY.. I WANNA PEE ON ONE RIGHT NOW LOL BUT DONT WANT TO SEE A BFN!! SO, I WILL WAIT. I ALSO HAVE 2 IC LEFT AND 1 FRER:thumbup: SO IM GOOD ON TESTS FOR NOW LOL.. SO AS FAR AS "SYMPTOMS" I STILL FEEL REALLY BLAH AND SO DANG TIRED. I GOT A DIP ON MY TEMP CHART YESTERDAY BUT IT DIDNT RISE BACK UP TODAY. IT ACTULLY WENT A TAD LOWER, FROM 97.26 TO 97.22 SO THATS PROLLY NOT A GOOD SIGN. BUT I AM STILL WELL ABOVE THE COVER LINE, SO WE SHALL SEE!!! GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST

pinga. here is your test in a different effect. what do you think?

Attachments

• halloween014_phixr.jpg
    halloween014_phixr.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 15
Hello ladies, I've been off here since yesterday as trying to avoid SS but finding it very hard! I have had a quick catch up with your posts and it sounds pretty positive ('xcuse the pun!).

I have had a few possible symptoms but think I won't list them as so don't wanna get my hopes up again. Nothing worse than a BFN :( especially when you're convinced you're pg. (Trying to stay optimistic yet skeptical at the same time- complete contradiction I know!!)

Teej did you know that spot breakouts can be a sign? So keep positive and f'xd.

Also, RachieRach, Pinga and Lifechanging it all sounds very promising. I am 4/5 DPO now and counting down till I can POAS or get AF. It's the not knowing which I find the hardest part.

And BettyBoop- some women get no signs and can still be pg! I've done so much h/work this week on pregnancy signs/symptoms- sure you all know loads too. Find it interesting but it's easy to get obsessive so that's why I thought I'd have a little break and try to think about other things.

I'm back to work tomorrow which will really take my mind off things although I have a few children in my class who have pg mums and whenever they update me on progress I can't help but feel a little jealous- same as when I see pg women- feel such a longing. Is it wrong to feel this do you think? Does anyone else feel the same? Anyway, think you're all fab, lots of baby dust to you all :)

Hi ladies well symptom update sore boobs, feel sick, creamy cm, peeing loads been 3 times in one hour!!!! Heart burn (new one), headaches, still got cold, extreme tiredness and last night my right leg went all tingly in bed lol xxx

Hi bec I am trying not to ss but they keep jumping up and saying 'look I am here I am gonna get your hopes up then dash em lol' if I get a bfn so be it ( hubby will love it cos he'll get loadsa nookie again next month lol) he's like the energiser bunny lol.... If I get the bfp I'll be well shocked cos coil only came out 11th of oct....well I say shocked it won't be a shock I'll be stunned that my fertility returned instantly!!!! I know they say wi copper coil fertility is not really affected but we'll see!!!!
Baby dust to everyone xxx

Lol at least you a POASA in true style hun! lol I see something on the middle stick fx'd!!!

Ps tammy I think I'm out this month I don't feel anything now =( xxxx

Yeah I am a nightmare I just POAS now as a force of habit, its like brushing my teeth LOL.
I see it too but not on the negative version Lifechanging. Cool effect how did you do that?

Bettyboop, Life changing and Teej its not over till the fat lady sings. I think every lady is different, some ladies get every symtom and get a bfp and others nothing and still get a Bfp. Likewise the :witch: can turn up with or without symtoms. Theres just no flippin telling whats going on !

Bec - I don't think it's bad or wrong to feel jealous that it's not you. My bf is weeks pregnant and she isn't sure whe wanted kids so that's depressing...

Rach - more good signs. I am convincing myslef I have a uti, it can explain away damn near all my sympotms but the occasional achiness in the boobs is probably not a uti symptom and i don't usually get that pre AF. who knows.

Pinga- they took the negative effect off of the photo editor i use. it was better for this but there are several effects that help make things clear. Theres lots of free software but I like to use Phixr bc it's online and you don't have to download anything.

Pinga that's so funny about "like brushing my teeth" and thanks Bec appreciate the PMA!! I think all you ladies are great! We really are being there for each other it's fab! Wish everyone the best of luck gettin there BFP's xxxxxxxxx

Hi life the boobs are good if ya don't normally get sore baps xxx

Since I got my BFN today with a Dollar Tree test and a FRER I figure I am out. I didn't use FMU and I am either 7 or 8 dpo. I think my period is due Nov 7th or so.
oh well

It is still very early days yet hun!! it takes up to 12 days to implant in some people so you wouldn't get a BFP yet anyway, try and keep a PMA, as Pinga said until AF shows were all still in with a chance!!!

Rachie, your symptoms sound promising!! When are you planning on testing???

Bec, trust me, being jealous of pregnant women is normal when you crave a baby so much!! My cousin called me a few weeks ago to tell me she was 12 weeks, I was so pleased for her, but I was also really upset and jealous - more so because they wasn't even trying, it was unexpected!!

Karla, thanks for that hun, I will have to have a look!! Im no good with interpreting temps, I haven't done mine. But I think in all honesty none of us are out till AF shows!! I don't think we can really go by symptoms too much cause so many women say they had none before a BFP!!

Im now 8dpo and still nothing, other than the spot lol, thanks bec didn't realise that was a symptom - only had the 1 tho and thankfully not on the end of my nose lol
Part of me was tempted to test this morning but had to remind myself i'm going to wait!! so I came on here instead lol
heading to stay with family this week so hopefully will keep my mind occupied till test time!!

:dust: to everyone xx

I am itching to test today but it is still too early gonna try and hang on till Friday (still a bit early but oh well) the :witch: is due Sunday!!!! Hubby hasn't helped this morning rubbing my belly saying 'baby in there' arrrrrrrggggghhhhh sod off stupid man!!!!

Hey ladies! Thought I would report I have had very mild cramping today either AF is showing early or Implantation???? Hope it's my month lol xxx

Haha.. that is so sweet of your Hubby!! Dreams are funny things, I had a dream the other week that I was about 5 months - judging from the lovely little bump I had in my belly - I didn't want to wake up lol, and when I did I tried to go back to sleep just to have my bump a little bit longer - let's hope these are good signs!!

I know how you feel, I was almost tempted to test today but didn't - gonna try and hold out till fri or sat!! Hopefully be announcing our BFP's at same time :)

FXed xx

Hey ladies! Thought I would report I have had very mild cramping today either AF is showing early or Implantation???? Hope it's my month lol xxx

Ohh... fingers crossed for implanting hun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->