25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Big hug to Mrs Bear and you too Tammy!!!
Well Great news! My mum has the all clear they have found calcium deposits which sometimes become cancerous but the ones they gave found are ok! So just wanna say thanks ladies for being really supportive xxx

Thats fantastic news Katie, so pleased all is ok xxx

So So SO happy for you and your mum Betty! :happydance:

Thanks for the support ladies - it helps a lot. Feeling a little better about things today. I really think it must have been the insurance stuff.

I don't know if you have it in the UK or not be here we get Flex accounts where we can put in pre-tax money for upcoming medical. The catch is if you don't use it by year end you lose it. So for the last week or two I've been going through all these scenarios: if I get a BFP by a certain time will the :baby: be here in 2011, what if we dont & have to get pricey fertility treatments? if so, how many and depending on success would there be a :baby: in 2011 or not til 2012? How much can I put in to cover things but not risk losing it if I end up not needing as much after all?

Did I confuse you enough with all that? lol

Anyway, it is no wonder I got myself feeling blue with thinking about all that stuff on top of the TTC stress. I've turned in all my forms so can't change the insurance at this point so going to try to not think about it much for now. Dr is next Tuesday so nothing I can do on the TTC front til then anyway. Still temping to keep in the habit but that is about it.

Keep up all the :sex: ladies - I want to see lots of BFP's this cycle! :wohoo:

Wow! That's just terrible Hun! Can totally understand why it made you a little sad :-( I'm a massive planner and when things aren't going right or I can see a massive obstacle I get sooooo down! I always thought the British tax system was screwed but that sounds terrible! Try and stay positive it will all work out in the end, I def believe in fate and karma xxxxx mwah xxxx

Yep, you lost me Mrs Bear, lol - glad you sorted things tho, TTC is a stressful enough time without having added stress on top so i'm not surprised it all got to you hun.

Well i'm getting all excited now, started seeing EWCM, although it is a bit early, in theory i'm not OVing for 4-5 days and normally get EWCM for a couple of days over OV, it could also be because of the EPO, i'm now in 3rd cycle of taking it and it does say it can a few months to kick in and give me loads of EWCM, either way i'm leaving nothing to chance this month, we have DTD Sat, Sun, Tue and will attack OH tonight too, going for every other day to catch that :spermy:

How about you ladies, anyone got their cycle plan in full swing or got one lined up ready??

Good luck that you all get your sticky beans xxx

xx :dust::dust::dust: xx

Congrats Betty that your Mum got the all clear :happydance: That must have been a nightmare for you all!

Goodness Mrs Bear, you do have a lot to contend with in the USA. We are so lucky here having the NHS. Its no wonder your head was in a spin. Good luck for your Drs app.

Girls I can't believe its about that 'fertile' time again! How come the 1st few weeks go fast and the last 2weeks draaaaaaaaaaag ooooon! :dohh:

Going to start testing with OPK this afternoon. I am just having a glass of grape fruit juice, yuk :sick: That is not nice!

Hi Teej, what is EPO?

Hey Pinga, EPO is Evening Primrose Oil, you take them in the 2 weeks between AF and OV and they help to regulate your cycle and increase CM, I don't know if it is taking them that has helped but my periods regulated immediately after stopping the pill and my CM jas increased!! I noticed quite a bit more in 2nd cycle of taking them, hopefully there will be loads this cycle :)

I started on the grapefruit juice last month but forgot to buy some this month, the car has just packed up too so can't get to the shops!! hey ho, i'm going for the relaxed approach this month although i'm bound to stress at some point lol xx

Thanks everybody :)

I'm so excited to hear about all your ov signs - almost time for the 2ww and symptom spotting! Bring on the BFPs :happydance:

Maybe I should try some EPO too - ovulation meds tend to have a negative effect on EWCM

Happy BD everyone - I'm feeling good about BFPs and August babies

Hey everyone it has been a couple of days since I have been on.

Katie I am glad to hear your mom is okay!

It's almost baby making time. I am on CD 13 of a typically 28 day cycle. I lost my thermometer so I haven't been temping...drat! yesterday I had some stretchy CM (it stretched like an inch or so) but it was a creamy white so i DTD, just in case! Today I got what I believe is EWCM but I think I am already out as OH had to go out of town and won't be back til Sunday... I am so mad about this. I guess I am out this month bc one nite of BD and EWCM starting the next day is not good... BEW....

Good luck this month girls!

Betty - glad to hear your mum is ok - must be a huge relief for you.

Lifechanging - I'm in the same boat. I'm on CD7. DH is going away with work on Tuesday for 1 week and I should be OV around that time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I OV late again this month.

Have a good weekend of BDing everyone! x x

Life, it only takes DTD once to catch that :spermy: hun, fingers crossed that your not out this cycle, would love for us all to get our BFP's xxx

Hedgehog, that is the pits!! you should put in a complaint to his boss asking that they schedule his work rota around your OV time!!! lol, You'll just have to get plenty of BDing in before he goes. How long between him leaving and you OVing is there xx

I had more EWCM last night and attacked OH :winkwink: not sure if I OVed yesterday or not, not had EWCM this morning and had light cramps yesterday, in theory i'm OVing on Monday so have no clue what my body is doing!! will carry on DTD till next week just to be sure tho.

How are you all getting on?? xx

Still dtd every other day but not very well at the mo :( struggling with not taking my med's (for bp) only managing to get a couple of hours every night :( have got shrinks coming out next week to see what can be done to help x I have got a feeling they are gonna tell me to stop trying and to start meds again :(

Oh no Rach thats awful!! I'm guessing the meds will make it difficult for you to conceive??
Is there nothing else that can be done for now?? xx

Well not difficult to conceive but there hasn't been any research in to what effects they could have on a fetus :( they could cause birth defects etc but it's advised that when ttc to not take anti psyhcotics which is what I was taking :( need something I can feel myself sliding!!!! And my hubby has noticed the shift as well :( if he notices then I am getting bad. I hate having this bloody illness!!!! It ruins my life and everyones around me!!!!!!

Im so sorry to hear that, at the end of the day the most important thing is that you are healthy and well hun, how long will you have to take them for before you can start TTC again?? xx

Thanks teej Hun xxx
Other than talking therapies which I have been talking to my new cpn (community psych nurse) who visits me weekly... If she thinks I need further intervention ie hospital admin just for a break she'll sort it or quick acting med's.... But for now just try to relax and take it a day at a time :( it's making bding hard though cos I am struggling with getting up let alone getting laid!!!! My hubs gone into primary carer of kids and house work and me!!! Bless him and he works full time as well :( I just wanna hurry up and get pg so I can have baby and get back on med's and get kinda stable again cos second that happens I am straight back on med's which will even me back out!!!!

If I don't catch on this cycle I am gonna ask them to put me on lithium cos that's not too bad while pg so if they agree I'll wait till that gets into my system (bout6 weeks) then try again xxx

Hopefully it is just a mini swing not full blown!!!! I was quite hypomanic last week which was brief so hopefully this will just be the same fx'd xxx

Well I really hope you get it sorted soon hun, at least if they say yes to lithium you will only have 6 weeks to wait, which isn't that long really - although it tends to feel like eternity when TTC lol, and if it takes the heat off of your OH for a while it has to be worth it, he sounds like a saint bless him lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->