25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I just can't wait till I have a child to share Christmas with, I think it will make it so much more special, my OH does have an 8 year old son but he spends Christmas with his mum and brothers. I would be more than happy just getting a BFP for christmas, i did tell OH this lol, will have to wait and see I guess.

Well I think i'm OVing today after all the uncertainty, I have had loads of EWCM again today so OH is getting it again tonight lol, we have been DTD every other day so here's hoping.

Mish, how long are your cycles hun xx

My cycles vairey from 29 days to 34 days. i've been doing it every other day to but i'll do it tonight, tomorrow and wed and then see were i am with ov-ing. If it hasn't happened then i'll take thur off and get back on with it ...lol So much planning.

lol, it's hard work making sure you get plenty of BDing in lol, my OH doesn't know what's hit him lol

I have full ferns on my microscope so should ov in the next few days!!!! I have also been bding every other day since last af and will keep doing so till next one is due!!!! Struggling though cos been down but starting to pick up it sucks cos I was so flat last week and could hardly get outta bed.... Now last night I didn't get to bed till 6.30am and up at 7am arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Wow rach you must be shattered!!! I'm nocturnal to a certain point but know if I don't get at least 7 hours sleep then I'm a right horror! Lol

Tammy my Xmas wish list is actually vouchers for homeware places as me an OH are moving in January and need lots of new bits and bobs! So I'm rock and roll too haha!

Well cycle wise I'm CD13 and am very "wet" down there! So will assume I'm gonna OV in the next few days! BD'd last night but won't get another chance till weds!then it's every other day till next week! Hope it's enough xxxxx

Sounds like there are some very good ov signs ladies - keep up the BD!

I'm off to the Dr in the morning so hopefully everything checks out ok and I will be joining you soon. I'm feeling optimistic.

Nothing exciting on my Christmas list - except of course that BFP :happydance:. I totally agree with you Teej, I can't wait for a Christmas morning with a little one around. Neices & nephews are great but it just isn't the same.

:dust: to all

Am ok betty Hun tbh when I am ill (manic) 60+ hours awake is normal!!!! Am very confuggled.... Last week sliding into depression now wide awake and quite rev'd up.... Mmmm I guess this is what rapid cycling is!!!!! Great!!!!
Christmas is great wi kids.... Even though mine are older now so it's not as magical anymore.... Michael and Cameron (12 and 10) obviously don't believe in Santa anymore :( Ben (8) kinda does but think this will be the last year :( but when they were little the excitement of Christmas eve was so amazing and their faces on Christmas morning when their all bleary eyed and see all the prezzies and to see that Santa had eaten his mince pie and the carrot for rudolf had gone.... It is a magical feeling xxx really warms the heart xxx you'll all love it!!!!

I so can't wait, me and OH were talking about it last night, i'm such a big kid when it comes to Christmas but as i'm getting a bit older it now feels like something is missing and the thought of another childless Christmas just makes my heart ache, especially when all my younger cousins now have children.

On another note, i'm now really hoping I OVed early as yesterday was my official OV day, so got some mood lighting going, put on a sexy lil number, and OH came home ill AARRGGHHHH... bless him he felt so bad both sicky wise and cause he felt he had let me down, what really didn't help was that I hit an emotional low last night because of it!! I just hope that us BDing every other day up till Saturday is enough, will be fine if I did OV early - I guess only time will tell.

It's so exciting that were all around the OV stage, and Mrs Bear, im sure everything will go great with doc!! Keep up the optimism - a PMA can work wonders xx

Good Luck ladies xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Awwww bless him Tammy :( hope he feels well soon xxx hopefully you will have done enough xxx

Hey ladies - so i have a question (maybe a bit gross) When you've done it, how long do you wait until you go to the toilet? and does it drop out?

A lot of it tends to drop out with me hun, I must admit I probably should wait a bit longer before I go to the toilet as only normally leave it a minute or so, if no BFP this month I think i'll try waiting longer and maybe shove a pillow under my bum. xx

I go to loo before bding and try and stay in bed as long as possible (try fall asleep) but heard any that falls out is no good anyway xxx

I go to the loo straight after so I prob don't do myself any favours lol but I hate lying around lol!!

I'm hoping we all get our Xmas BFP's as I think we are putting sooooo much bloody effort into it lol xxxx

You and me both Katie, I really hope this is our month!! I think my time has passed now this cycle so just hope I did enough, I guess give it another 2 weeks and I'll know, officially 1dpo today so on with the TWW.....

Aaaargh good luck tammy! I'm crossing everything for you except my legs as it's a critical time haha xxx :dust: xxxxx

I'm like Rach - I try to stay in bed as long as I can during the critical BD days. From what I understand, they advise staying flat at least 15 minutes. My Dr said the pillow isn't really necessary but I must admit to doing that too :blush:. I have also heard any that comes out isn't the good stuff so not to worry about it.

Teej - I am so with you about the Christmas morning without little ones around. The house seems SO sad and empty without it. Hopefully next year... Hope he is back in BD form for you soon - it is such a letdown when you are all fancied up for them and something happens like that to ruin it.

Good news - went to the Dr and no cyst! So I get to start my fertility meds on Friday and if all goes well should be ovulating early December. Who knows, if I can't get into August maybe I will end up with a :baby: on the early September US 'Labor' Day holiday... lol :haha:. I am also hoping for double trouble - aka twins :baby::baby: from the meds but any BFP and a healty :crib: would be just fine.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hello ladies! I had thought that OVed a little early (on Thursday) but then today I had EWCM. Perhaps the last was just semen... (tmi) Either way am unable to BD today, hope tomorrow won't be too late... I hate this unsure feeling....

:wave:
I haven't been on for a bit so I have no idea what the heck going on with everyone. Sorry. Going through a messy divorce, and my ex's new girlfriend is seriousley unhinged and sends hatemail every now and again. I have spent the last 2 days in tears so no bd for me.

I am CD16 today , no sign of Ov just yet. Last month I got my surge on CD17 so I'm hoping I haven't missed the signs yet and its still to come.
Going to get jiggy now for the next 5 to 6 days in the hope of catching that egg.

Big :hugs: to all those trying for your 1st :baby: I know that ache and I lived with it for over 12 years with ex who couldn't have kids. I know that nothing I can say will comfort you, but I wanted to you to know I understand :hugs:

Good Luck to us all
:dust::dust::dust:

Hiyas pinga nice to see you back darl xxx try not to get too down with the ex's stupid gf!!!! She sounds like she needs a bullet!!!! Why do people feel the need to get involved in something that's got fook all to do wi them!!!! Sorry stuff like that winds me up lol!!!! Xxx but chin up chicken xxx

Hahaha thanks Katie and don't worry, I wouldn't expect any legs to be crossed at the min :haha:

Mrs Beat, lets all hope next year will be different :hugs: am pleased to hear all went well at doc's too and will keep FXed for your double BFP xx

Life, I know what you mean about the unsure feeling, i'm not convinced that we've done enough this month with OH feeling ill on O day, only 12 day's to go to find out!!

Pinga, Good luck with catching your eggy, try not to let your ex's evil troll get to you too much, I know it's not easy but any stress at this time will not help with TTC, don't let her win xx will keep fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->