25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

He is a saint not many people would put up with it xxx I have given him plenty of chances to get out... But he says it's who I am warts n all... It's hard to deal with me when I am manic/depressed he hates the depression more though cos of the negative thoughts and self hate :( xxx

Sounds like he loves you very much, your very lucky to have found that kind of love hun xx

I hope you get your BFP soon, you both deserve it xxx

How is everyone getting on, it has gone very quiet on here so assuming there is lot's of BDing on the go lol.

Im a little confused about my cycle at the min, my ticker says I still have 3 days till OV but i'm pretty sure I OVed yesterday, I had EWCM all day and niggly crampy pains, no EWCM today, just watery, im not too worried tho as been attacking OH loads this week to make sure and gonna keep attacking him next week to, been DTD every other day so should always have been some lil :spermy: in there waiting.

So, If I listen to my body, in theory im now 1dpo - will have to see what my body does next week xx

Well cd12 got ewcm and now it is blood streaked sorry tmi xxx I have partial ferns on my microscope.....all systems go by the looks of things xxx but really not in the mood tbh :( anyways question has anyone else experienced blood streaked ewcm??? Ive never noticed before!!!!

Mine is often slightly tinged with pink which is normal, not too sure about blood streaked tho sorry hun xx

Hey ladies! Hope your all ok and BD'in lots!! I've been trying to BD but really not in the mood at the moment lol aaaargh! I'm only on CD 10 so think I've got at least 4-5 days before I ovulate I'm just gonna BD every other day and hope for the best lol! Not using anything this month as far as opk's etc :) Sending you all lots of :dust: xxxx

Hi ladies,

thank you for your kind comments. I had to take a break from here after everything as I was obviously quite down about it all. It was quite a traumatic experience- physically as well as emotionally and hubby whisked me away for a weekend and took good care of me.

I have really enjoyed talking to you all but coming on here every day has made me too obsessive and so I am taking a step back. I will still come on here every now and then and want to keep up with all your stories and news.

Betty I was so pleased to read that your mum got the all clear- fantastic news.

Best of luck to all of you for your August bubbas- I will check back in soon to see how everyone is getting on.

Love and :dust: xxx and please keep me as your TTC buddy xxx

Hey bec! Glad to hear your husband has been looking after you! But I know what you mean BnB has it's fantastics points.. You meet great like minded people! But the downsides are you become overwhelmed with TTC and anything to do with it! I hope you get a sticky bean very soon hunni and thanks for your kind words xxxxx :hug: I will pm you my email if ya want to keep in touch off here xxxxx

hi everyone! So CD 15 now... BD'd on CD12.. ewcm later that night (or leftover from BD- who knows?!) and EWCM next day but it was kind of whitish. Yesterday and today creamy cm. i HOPE HOPE HOPE I oved on CD12 or 13!

Bec- I understand what you mean about becoming obesessed. I got carried away last month and swore I wouldn't this month but here we are and I have no idea what's going on wih my body an I am already worried I missed my chance or will miss it!

I have tried to only come around every couple of days but I am sure I will start coming on more once some time passes!!!

good to hear form everyone.

Teej- it seems like you are making a good effort thus far!!
Rach- I hope everything works out for you with our health and ttc!

Bec, I think I can safely speak for all of us when I say we know what you mean!! It can make you slightly obsessive coming on here every day!! I took a much more relaxed approach last month and it was a lot easier when I got the BFN, I hadn't worked myself upto that BFP. I haven't been getting on here that much at min, got a lot on and a very busy month ahead, am sure as the TWW goes on tho I will be on here a bit more lol.

Im at a complete loss as to what my body is doing this month!! I'm now on CD14 and I thought I'd OVed on wed/thur, was getting EWCM and cramps, but have had a bit of EWCM this weekend and some more cramps so god only know's when I've actually OVed, is supposed to be on Monday so i'm all over the place lol, still i'm determined not to take a step back again this month and try not to make it the only thing I think about, am gonna count Monday as my OV day just to be on the safe side, which means OH get's lot's more BDing lol, No complaints there lol.

Good luck all :dust::dust: xx

Life, Tammy - sounds like you both doing the right things! I'm on CD 12 and my tracker says I'm going into my fertile period so just to be sure I BD'd last couple of days and will tonight but won't see OH till Wednesday then it's gonna be every other day till Sunday! Last month I used opk's but I'm not bothering this month! So even if I Ov late I'll have a good chance of catching the eggy xxxx

:dust: everyone xxx

Well lets hope this laid back approach pays off this month!!

FXed for all of us xx

Let's hope so because after this cycle if I haven't caught I'll be waiting till after Xmas as I want it to be as stress free as possible :) xxx I'm hoping we all get our BFP's Hun xxxx

oohhh... aren't we some laid back ladies?!? I think it's best to be laid back about it and not stress but sometimes that is easier said than done. It seems that this month we are doing well with not freaking about temps and CP and OPKS.... at least thus far!!!!

Happy BDing ladis and babydust to all....

Only thing I have kinda been doing is checking CM but only when I wipe, and that has completely thrown me this month lol, just gonna keep BDing and hope.

Also not gonna test until 4th at very earliest, theoretically I will be 12dpo by then, but could be further along if I have OV'd earlier, It's my mum's birthday party on the 4th and would like to tell her in person as have a lovely poem I want to make a birthday card out of for her from bump, not going to say anything, just gonna let her read it, won't be seeing her on her birthday on the 8th, me and OH are off to france for a long weekend to go and see the Lille Christmas market... I love Christmas lol.

Katie, I really hope you get your BFP this month then hun but completely understand where your coming from!!

Good luck xxx

Oooooh that sounds fantastic Hun! I love Xmas markets :) and who knows you may be going with a little bean cooking!!! How cool would that be :dust: xxx

That would just make it so much more special :o) I really hope this is our month ladies - getting all excited about Christmas now lol, OH has me writing a Christmas list for him and his family, problem is I really cant think of anything I want!! I have the boring stuff on there, PJ's and Slippers... i'm so rock and roll lol, I don't think his mum can help out on the baby front lol, just done up motorbike so don't need anything more for that, and to be honest hoping it get's to be put away for 9 months lol

Any ideas ladies, what do you have on your Dear Santa Lists???
xxxx

Hey ladies - Sorry i haven't been on in a while!

I take it we are all going into our fertile period now. What calendar day are you on and when do you expect to OV?

I'm on CD14 and expect to ov between Wed-Sun.

Good luck to us all and i hope this month has a better outcome than last month.

It was about this time 2 years ago i found out i was pregnant with my daughter so hopefully it'll happen again.

Teej - I have nothing on my dear santa list this year. I think i'll get a hoover off my parents and some boots/jeans and a hoodie off OH. I suppose wityh me already having child all my attention goes on her this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->