25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I have had a fab time at my mum's, she has spoilt me rotten!! Missed OH like crazy tho, hoping he won't leave me alone next week now lmao,

I'm tempted with one of those microscopes but think Imay have left it a bit late now, by the time I get it should be around OV anyway, think if I dont get my BFP this month i'll get one next month. I am really hoping I get it this month tho as it's my mum's 50th birthday on the 8th Dec and I should know by then if I am, it will be her 1st granchild too so would make the best birthday prezzie for her... she's only been hinting for last 5 years lol.

I'm not really doing anything different this month, other than DTD more, OH was really ill last month and didn't at all feel upto it bless him. Have told hime he's so getting it all week lmao.

Lmao Tammy get him told lol xxx well I only ordered the microscope on Monday and I got it the Wednesday morning!!!! I really wasn't expecting it yet!!!! Hopefully it'll only get used this month and you won't need to buy one xxx
I agree it would be an awesome prezzie for ya mam xxx
Come on :bfp: !!!!

Mrs hedgehog any news??? Xxx

Still no AF. I had really strong cramping yesterday afternoon and was sure that it was her but nothing. I was pretty moody at work yesterday, cranky one minute and then full of energy the next - think the kids were a bit scared (I'm a teacher).

I'm on CD35 now. I often have cycles of 32 or 33 days but not usually 35. I really have no idea now when I OVd. If I OVd like I thought on 25th Oct then I should either have AF or BFP by now. Who knows?? I'm going to test again tomorrow probably if AF doesn't arrive today.

Hope you had a good time at your mums tammy xx
Get some serious BD'in done when you get home :)

Good luck for this cycle ladies xxx

it has been quiet around here. I guess this is the boring part of the cycle anyways. It's just the hold pattern!
I never search for the thread just click on UserCP and there it is!

Hi girls. How are you all?
I'm still in the game. For the past 2 nights I've been having really vivid and weird dreams. Had bad cramping again last night and was 100% sure AF would be here by morning but she's still keeping away. I'm on CD36 now. I would have tested this morning but didn't get a chance yesterday to buy a test so I'll get one today and test tomorrow morning.

I think she's here :( Got brown CM and cramping. It's too late for IB so I'm out. It sucks cos DH is away with work in a couple of weeks around the time I should be OV next so it will be the next again cycle before we can try again.

Hi guys thought I'd join in here as I'm similar dates.

I'm currently 19dpo and AF is 5 days late. Had every pregnancy symptom until about a week ago, but the past couple of days I've developed a yellow discharge, no consistency just in my underwear, my boobs are also super sore on the oustide.

Tested at 15dpo with Superdrug own and 2 extremely faint lines only spotted after we took a picture and went back to look. Did 1 test this morning and again the most faintest line ever so not too sure what to think of this.

AF is definately here. Feeling pretty down about it. Cycles are all over the place, this one was 36 days and last one was 22 days. Have no idea how to work out when I will next OV so I think we'll just have to BD as much as poss. We DTD more in the first half of the month last cycle since the previous cycle I OVd really early and then this cycle I must have OVd late and obviously we missed it. My DH will be happy at least! I just hope I don't OV when he is away with work. At least now I get to join you ladies on another cycle! Have you decided yet if you're going to continue on this thread or with the new one. The thing I liked about this thread was that it was fairly easy to keep up with. The other threads I lost track of who was who after a while. Anyway, I've got to go and get some work done and then I'm going out to get a bit tipsy tonight - at least there are some benefits of not being pregnant! Have a good weekend girls x x

Awwww mrs hedgehog that sucks hunny xxx I really enjoyed this thread it's been great catching up on everyones progress xxxx we've also been a good support team xxx

welcome sjlttc - hope you get your bfp

Sorry to hear AF got you Mrs. Hedgehog. I agree that being able to drink again is the only good thing about AF. :wine:

I'm fine to continue with this thread if that is easier for everybody too. It is so much easier to keep up with.

Good luck with all the BD this coming week everybody! I will be a couple weeks behind you all this cycle but maybe I'll BD anyway for 'practice' :)

Nicely done mrs bear!!!!
Had a rocking night tonight wi my friend!!! Been to a club and had a few too many beers!!!! Gonna go do some :sex: now good night all xxx lol xxx tmi xxx

Oh my god I am sooooo drink I wanna wish everyone good luck! I am going to :sex: but it has no revance haha just good fun xxx night ladies xxx

I did!! My head was sore this morning! but good fun and I've had a weekend full of eating good food and drinking good wine! Hope your ok xx

AF is definately here. Feeling pretty down about it. Cycles are all over the place, this one was 36 days and last one was 22 days. Have no idea how to work out when I will next OV so I think we'll just have to BD as much as poss. We DTD more in the first half of the month last cycle since the previous cycle I OVd really early and then this cycle I must have OVd late and obviously we missed it. My DH will be happy at least! I just hope I don't OV when he is away with work. At least now I get to join you ladies on another cycle! Have you decided yet if you're going to continue on this thread or with the new one. The thing I liked about this thread was that it was fairly easy to keep up with. The other threads I lost track of who was who after a while. Anyway, I've got to go and get some work done and then I'm going out to get a bit tipsy tonight - at least there are some benefits of not being pregnant! Have a good weekend girls x x

Sorry to hear AF got ya! And I am def continuing with this thread you girls are fab! And cares where not in the 2ww yet we all will be very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->