25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am excited!!!! Well I've started ferning (ovulation microscope) and been doing it daily and this morning nothing just spots but thought let's have a look again!!!! And I got partial ferning pattern!!!! So I must be entering my fertile period!!!! Whoop whoop!!!

sorry to hear about AF Mrs hedgehog. bew..... so it looks like all except misstia and karla will be in th next tww. I have 7 ays til OV according to my phone's app so We will see what happens. August baby sounds great to me!

Get some BD'in done Rach! And life I've got about 7 days too so I'm having a bit if a break then Bam! OH isn't gonna know what hit him lol xxxx

I have no idea when I will OV - obviously got it wrong last cycle! So as soon as AF has gone am going to BD every other day. Just wish DH wasn't going away for a week for work.

I'm doing that mrs hedgehog cover all bases!!!! Good luck Hun xxx

I don't think with our lifestyles and jobs we could handle it constantly! Lol xx I need a break!!! Haha

I have taken the last week off TTC and coming on here. My head was just done in completely by the :witch: was so hopefull that it would work... Nevermind onwards and upwards.......This months plan is ...
CD7 today and have been doing my BBT plus using my first responce cyclotest, I will start OPK on CD10 and have :sex: every other day untill I get a + opk then do it every day for 4 days. I also have an app with nurse booked to check my day 21 progestrone and Thyroid test.

What gives with greatfruit juice and green Tea? What does it do to help?

Sorry for all the :bfn: :hugs:

PS Is there a new thread or are we sticking here?

Good evening ladies

How are you all. I haven't been on for a while because i've been ill, as you may remember i had the flu.

Anyway how are you all, anyone have any gossip? What calendar day is everyone on? I'm on CD 7 today :)

PS. I think you should stick to this thread it's easy to find!

Sounds like your doing everything right pinga! And nice to see you back xxx good luck for this cycle xxx

On the 7th i began spotting pink and the next morning it was still light and i wore a panyliner all day ... That night i put a pad on and when i woke up there was a medium flow...but after that it was light and was a shorter flow this lasted about 3 days and stopped after it stopped the next day i began having white discharge with alot of clear discharge im still having little pains in my lower stomach off and on....what is this?

Hello ladies!!! Sorry i haven't been on in a lil while. Boo to all the bfn's but it is exciting to get a bfp for christmas!!!! :) hope you are all doing well. Tty later

Hey ladies, Sorry I haven't been on for a few days - got home saturday and have been kinda busy since :winkwink:

Mrs Hedgehog, I'm so sorry to hear you got your BFN :hugs: Fingers crossed this is your month hun.

I'm quite happy to stick with this thread, I'm completely lost with the other one now! I know where I am with you girls xx

I trust everyone is getting ready for the DTD marathon!! i'm giving my OH a break... till tomorrow at least :haha: he's gonna be busy all week :winkwink:

Katie, how is your mum doing hun, I hope she is ok xxx

Hey karla saw your other post so thanks for popping in to say hi xx. Hope your doing well with your lil bean!

Tammy how are you?
My mum will get her results Wednesday so I'm praying lots more than for a little bean to be honest xxx

Tammy how are you?
My mum will get her results Wednesday so I'm praying lots more than for a little bean to be honest xxx

I'm really good thanks hun, had a fab time with my family but glad to be home, missed my OH like crazy.

Will keep my fingers crossed for your mum hun, I really hope all is ok xx thinking of you xx

Thinking of you and your mom Betty - hope everything ends up being ok.

Not much going on with me - I'm still 'on hold' til my dr appt next week so my BD will only be 'practice' til then. Best of luck for all the other :sex: that will be going on through the next week though. We will have lots of symptoms to overanalyze between now and Christmas - one of us should always be in a 2ww through the holidays because mine will likely start about the time the rest of you end yours.

Other than that - been a little down today. Woke up feeling very fatalistic 'it is never gonna happen' and all that jazz. Don't know what brought that on. Might be from doing all my insurance selections for next year and having to weigh the odds of whether I will get a BFP early enough to need more coverage in 2011. I so hate not knowing when that BFP is coming... sigh.

:dust: all around ladies!

so sorry your feeling down Mrs Bear, I wouldn't beat yourself up over it tho hun, I think we all have those moment's, I know I do - I almost broke down in the barasters office on Monday (got an insurance claim going through from an accident 4 years ago) It doesn't take much to set you off when all you want is a baby, Were all here for you and thinking of you hun, I hope all goes well at the DR's and you get your BFP for Christmas xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->