25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey pinga! Hope your ok :) nice to see you back and what a nightmare with what seems the bitch from hell lol chin up xxxx

Well i'm on CD16 and still no signs of ov what so ever. I have BD Thur, Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue because i expected it maybe today. I'm going to take tonight off and get back on it tomorrow. If i was to go on my last cycle i will OV on Sun so i'll get back down to it for then.

Ping - Sorry to hear about the divorce that must be a bit of a nightmare so close to christmas as well.

Also christmas with kids is great. Alrhough Elissa was only 4 months old last year it was still magical. She'll enjoy it more this year but i think next year will be the good one.

Hello ladies, hope all is going well with everyone. Sorry to read about your divorce Pinga- that must be very hard and stressful I'm sure- ignore the evil gf and keep focussed on your TTC efforts :).

Hope you're OK Rach, my mum has had a problem with mental illness and psychosis so I can appreciate (to a point) how you must worry about the effect it has on your family. But they love you and want to be there for you- TeeJ was right- your health has to come first. Hope you start to feel better soon.

I am feeling much better as we're now trying again. Remaining skeptical yet optomistic and not pinning everything on getting pg. Think even if I do I will be worried about the first 3 months. Will just take it as it comes.

Can't wait till Christmas though- not long to go. I'm very busy at school trying to get through as much of the curriculum as possible before we start nativity rehearsals! I love this time of year. We have a whole school trip to the pantomime which is so much fun. Lots to keep me occupied once on the TWW.

Love and :dust: to all xxx

Hi girls, haven't been on in a while - been trying to stop thinking about TTC as last cycle I think I was driving myself (and DH!) a little mad. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out this cycle though as DH left today with work for a week. I have no idea when I'll OV since cycles are so irregular. I had a tiny bit of EWCM yesterday and we DTD twice before DH left. He'll be back a week today. I'm hoping that either I OVd yesterday or that I'll OV late again so that we'll manage to catch it. Not feeling too hopeful though. Good luck to everyone else though. x x

Hey Bec, great to see you back - just sit back relax and enjoy hun, try not to think about TTC (who am I kidding lol) and the main thing I found that helped me was not to symptom spot, makes things a lot easier!! good luck hun xxx

Mrs Hedgehog, let's hope that you catch that egg hun, will keep fingers crossed for you xx

Well i'm officially 3dpo today and think i'm getting a cold :( feeling a little sniffly and tired, off to doc's today for an asthma MOT and flu jab :wacko: I hate needles!! Got a busy weekend coming up so hoping that will keep mind occupied, out friday night and Christmas shopping on Saturday which I can't wait for, mainly cause i'm gonna meet up with my mum and sister :happydance:

Thanks for your support. Its been going on nearly 4 years now, but hopefuly will be divorced by christmas. It would make all your hair turn green if you even new the half of it. The worst think she did was tell the SS that I was going to kill my baby. Thank God I get on well with my health visitor and had already told her of the harrasment. I would have been locked up if anyone had tried to take my baby and that was what she wanted. Thank God I never had children with him. She would have made the perfect evil step mother!

CD 17 today - I got a second line on my OPK yesterday but not darker than the controll line. I tested agin late last night and the second line was lighter. :shrug: So I either missed my surge or I am getting ready to surge. We Bd last night and going to keep at it for the next 3 to 4 days. So hopefully that will do the trick.

:dust::dust::dust:

Think I must have got my surge yesterday which will make today Ov day. Can't wait fo Dp to get home :winkwink:

Woop Woop Pinga, Good luck hun xx

Go team pinga!!!! Lol xxx well I am according to my ticker 2dpo and hope I have done enough!!!! I also do think I have ov'd because on my ov microscope I no longer have ferns!!! But gonna keep bding anyway...

Although I promised myself I wouldn't I'm symptom spotting already and I don't even know if I OVd yet or not. If I did OV the other day when I had EWCM then now I'd be 4dpo. It's possible that I OVd early. Last cycle was 36days one before was 22. I seem to alternate between long cycles and short cycles. FX this is a short one and we caught the egg before DH went away. I woke up this morning feeling really really sick and I'm so tired today.

Hey ladies sounds like we have all done lots of bd'in thus cycle! So am sure we will catch that lil eggy :) I think I am 1dpo today so bd'd last night and will again tonight just to be sure lol good luck everyone xxxx

Well i'm now anywhere between 4 and 8dpo lol depending of course if I OVed early, not really had a chance to thing about SS as my dad was rushed into hospital yesterday and had to have emergency surgery on his eyes to save his sight after a tractor tyre exploded in his face, thankfully they seem to have been successful but will have to wait a week to see if his sight will return back fully.

Off Christmas shopping tomorrow too and can't wait to see my mum so that will also keep me busy - I'm not sure now if i'll test on the morning of the 4th and tell my mum for her birthday if I get a BFP or wait till AF comes and then wait till Christmas to tell my mum!!
Decisions decisions lol

Good luck to you all xxx

Thanks hun, that means a lot, I'm sure he will be fine it's just his eye's were a bit worried about, they couldn't get all of the rubber out of his eye's and they're not sure how that will affect things but should know soon xx

Tammy I hope your dad is ok!!! That sounds awful :-( if your 8dpo now then I recon by the 4th you be fine to test prob even if you were 4dpo that would be a fantastic present xxxxx

Thanks hun, think he will feel a bit better when he get's home!

Yeah I think your right, I will test on sat 4th and hopefully have the best present ever for her xx

Good Luck hun and i hope your dad gets well soon! Xxx
Apart from BD'in I've not been that into it thus month I'm getting more and more deflated! Xxxx

It can do that to you, we all expect to fall pregnant straight away but sadly it's not always the case. I really hope this is our month and hope your spirits lift soon hun xx

Thanks for the cheers girls. :happydance:

Hope your Dad is ok Tammy, thinking of you.

Just gonna put little one to bed then going to show other half something in the bed room :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Having what will hopefuly be my last glass of :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"