25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Go team pinga!!!! Lol xxx well I am according to my ticker 2dpo and hope I have done enough!!!! I also do think I have ov'd because on my ov microscope I no longer have ferns!!! But gonna keep bding anyway...

Have you ever used opks? Do you think the microscope is easier? xxx

I have used opk's but never get either a line or a strong line... The microscope is dead easy... Wake up... Lick lens.... Leave to dry while you do morning ritual.... Check out results... Easy pips and if I am gonna be using it a while it'll work out cheaper than opk's... I really like it it's ace xxx

Off amazon it is called fertili focus green one but there is other ones out there xxx

So sorry to hear about your dad Teej - I hope everything works out ok :hugs:

Pinga - I hope you get the psycho ex and gf out of your life soon. Thank goodness you didn't have kids with the ex and aren't stuck dealing with them forever or having to hand your kid over to them for visits.

Sounds like everyone else is right on track and has at least a shot of catching their eggy this cycle :happydance:. Looking forward to hearing about all the symptoms.

As for me, I've been off to my husband's relatives for Thanksgiving so haven't had internet. Here is my latest update - My Dr thinks we should do an IUI (insemination) procedure in addition to BD this cycle. He thinks it will give us better odds since we were unable to get a BFP even with multiple eggs last cycle. I go back next Friday and if everything goes well I should be O'ing next Sat or Sun and they will do it then. I hate getting away from good old BDing but if that is what it takes then we are willing to do what we need to & make it happen.

:dust:

Hey mrs bear! Hope you had a nice thanksgiving xxx and if insemination is what it takes your right to go for it! I know I would.. Good luck hun xxxxx

Thanks everyone, good news, the eye surgery went well, although they couldn't get all of the rubber out of dad's eye's they saved his vision, it may not be as good as it was but he's healing nicely considering he has stitches on his eyeball "shudder"

As for me, I had a fantastic day Christmas shopping in MK with mum and sis, spent an absolute fortune and am now skint lol, am now 6dpo and no symptoms thus far, not really SS tho, found it helped not to last month so sticking to it this month.

Hope all is going well with you ladies, sounds like it is anyway!!
Mrs Bear, hope you had a great thanks giving and I really hope everything goes to plan with the insemination :hugs:

Yaaay! Tammy I'm so pleased for you and your dad :) can imagine the relief! And yes shudder at the stitches! Hope he gets well soon xx

Hello ladies, what an eventful week! Glad your dad is OK TeeJ- sorry to hear about the accident, op and stiches though- ouch for him! Hope he's feeling better soon.

I ov'd Wednesday but am not holding out much hope this month as have had a pretty stressful week at work- even more so than normal. Not to worry, if we're not successful this month we'll just keep trying. I'm feeling much better with not SS and trying to think about TTC less.

How long has everyone else been trying? This is our 4th cycle now and after last month I've been getting quite down but trying to stay positive.

Good luck and :dust: to us all x x x

Same here bec! Been trying 4 months now and if I don't get lucky this month I'm having a months break to get through Xmas as stress free as possible! Xxxx

Thanks ladies :hugs:

This is our 3rd cycle TTC, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as was on The Pill for years and can take a while, Must admit tho I am very hopeful this month, really want the best birthday prezzie for my mum, would love a BFP by Christmas and wanted an August baby... now would be perfect please... lol

2nd cycle of trying and if I get pg my due date would be my hubbys dads birthday, we lost him in 2007 so that would be nice to have a baby on that day xxx but knowing me I had to be induced with all 3 boys so would be end of august near our wedding anniversary, which again would be lovely xxx

Hey ladies sorry i haven't been on for a while.

How is everyone feeling this month? How many DPO are you all?

I still don't i've ov-ed. I am now on day 21 of my cycle so i imagine i should have ov-ed but i've had no signs at all.

Akll i have is some cm which i never have but i know that means nothing.

Teej - Fingers crossed for you. Not long left until testing.

Rach - Aww that would be lovely if you got a bfp. You'd have to make sure the baby came out on that exact day haha.

I'd like to have another August baby but i really don't think it's going to happen.

Thanks hun and nope, not long now!! Gonna test with fmu on sat.

When is everyone else testing xx

The boring one here will be waiting to see if AF arrives need to save my pennies now lol xxx good luck tammy xxx

Thanks Katie, lol... trust me i'm not splashing out, I have a couple of ic's left and if I get a BFP on those I may get a better one to double check. After Christmas shopping on sat and still have a few bit's left to get i'm skint now lol xx

Thats cool :) at least your getting some sort of answer before you spend more money on expensive ones! 3months ago I'd have happily peed on money for fun.. Now I'm just convinced either Gail is right with February or it's just never gonna happen! My oh hasn't eased of the smoking and worst of all he smokes weed! :-( I'd dread to get a SA! It's def gonna because month off if AF arrives xxxx

Oh no, smoking is bad enough but weed is not good, will he not just ease off till you get your BFP?? xx Really hope you get it this month hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->