25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

We are moving in January so I've told him so as we get in the house that's it 2 smokes a week maximum! He does understand but he owns his own company so to him it's like opening a beer when he's had a hard day! I'm convinced it's that what is causing the problems because apart from that we both eat healthy and are very active :) here's hoping too tammy :dust: xxx

Tammy - Good luck for Saturday i'm really excited for you.

Betty - Fingers crossed for you this month. At least you know he's going to ease off the smoking a bit soon.

Hi Betty well I just wanna say yes medical professionals do say smoking can decrease fertility but my hubby smokes and we have never had a problem conceiving and my cousins ex hubby used to smoke so much weed you could walk past him and get stoned!!! And she has 3 kids all under 7 lol so I suppose it is just down to individuals sperm quality and not always because you smoke this and that xxx Not saying I right by any stretch of the imagination just my opinion xxx

Thanks rach :) I'm kind of hoping that it's just down to timing why we haven't caught yet but ya sometimes can't help wonder! He said he def will cut down so that can only help I'm just fed up off him constantly being stoned at the weekend lol it's boring now!

I'm off to look at a new car later! Hopefully that will cheer me up for the time being haha xxx

Katie, have you told him how you feel about him being stoned all weekend?? I kinda understand as my brother smoked it for years and it got to the point where he was constantly paranoid and it made him very depressed, thankfully he's now off of it but it took a lot of support and a huge journey for my bro!! It is awful stuff and the person smoking it doesn't always realise the affect it has on both them and loved ones - my bro didn't.

Enjoy looking for your new car hun, hope the weather holds out and you get what you want :) just waiting for some compo money then were off to get a new "family" car :) xxx

Morning ladies

:happydance: We have snow :happydance: not much, but it looks so pretty.

I have had the night from hell with Dd. She has been up all night coughing and :cry:, Dr says its asthma but I think she has a bug aswell. we have had about 3 hours sleep I need lots of :coffee: today.

Mrs Bear - thanks for your support, really hoping to be divorced by christmas, that would be the best present, even better than a BFP. If I get that aswell I will be on :cloud9:

Teej - so glad your Dad is on the mends. I have my Fx for you testing this weekend.

Betty - I don't have a problem with the funny fags( my dads expression) Have dabbled on and off for most my life. As long as it doesn't rule any ones life, I can't see the harm. As for fertility i found this report which is a worry. https://www.bupa.co.uk/health_information/html/health_news/211003sperm.html
If I am not PG by March Dp has said he will stop untill we fall. Can't say fairer than that.

Bec27 - This is our 3rd month trying after I had the Mireana removed in August. I wish i would fall to, we have to try and keep our chins up and stay positive.

Rach - That would be a great tribute to your Hubbies Dad. My Dd was born on my Grandads birthday 1 year and 5 months after we lost him. His 1st Great Grandchild. Its a real comfort.

I have a 21 day progestrone test on thursday which I hope will be good. As for testing I have 2 IC and 1 First Response early. I am gonna try and wait till the :witch: is due on the 10th.

Good Luck to us all
:dust::dust::dust:

hello all

i just wanted to stop by and say that I am keeping my fingers crossed for you all. I have no hopes of this being my month. I have a 29 day cycle, excpet once in Oct it was 35 days, and my oh waas out of town for awhille. We only BDed on CD 12 and 24 when he got back. I am thinking I probably O'd either CD 14 or 21 had symptoms both of those days. Hell, maybe I am not Oing at all.

So FX for all of you and babydust!

Oh bless ya life hunny xxx never know stranger things have happened xxx

Hello all,

it's 6DPO for me and it's getting harder to not think about SS and TTC stuff! HELP!!!!! I am on a snow day today as my school was closed so having more chance to think about it than normal. I have decided very firmly that I'm not testing unless my AF is late this month but sooo hard to wait till then already. Not even sure when it's due- think it should be next Wed, Thur or Fri. Last month has messed everything up :(. Will have to wait and see what happens.

Some v controversial discussions have been taking place recently I see! My ex smoked weed too and he was v lazy so it made him even worse. He lost his job, lived off me then ended up in prison!!!! So my experience of it isn't great but I know that not everyone who smokes weed is that dumb! Had a uni friend who also smoked it a lot, she got quite paranoid but has had a baby so it obviously doesn't stop fertility- may affect it though.

I don't judge though- smoked normal cig's for 9 years and finally quit 2 and a half years ago. One of the hardest things I've ever done and if it wasn't for my hubby I think I would still smoke now. V glad I kicked the habit though- esp with TTC now.

Good luck this month everyone and lifechanging- you're def not out till the fat :witch: rears her ugly head!!!!

:dust: to us all x x x

I have def talked to him about it tammy so he does know how I feel! And thanks pinga I'll have a read of that info soon xxxx

To be honest I used to smoke weed for years so def not against it but whilst we are trying I think he should smoke less!! He's quite laid back but through the week he is very up beat so no worries there :)
We shall see but really appreciate the support ladies xxx

Wishing you all the best for this cycle xxxxxx

Ps car shopping.... I'm getting a new one whoop xxx

Will keep finger's crossed for you Katie, and everyone else of course :) xx

Do you know what car you want yet hun??

Hello everyone,

I'm 7DPO and a few possible symptoms for me but trying not to get carried away as still a week to go before AF due and I am NOT testing till then!! It's hard not to SS when they're there as bold as brass and of course we all know every possible symptom so well!

Any news from anyone? What DPO are you all? :dust: to all x x x

Hi everyone,

I'm approx 5dpo today. I am so tied that I wouldn't have noticed any symptoms yet. Baby girl is coughing for England, poor thing. I went to bed at 8.30 last night and got woke every half hour by the dreaded cough.
Still temping, and its nice and high just hope it stays that way. Seeing the nurse in the morning for progestrone test.

Take care and :dust:

Bettyboop - I'm doing well thanks. Have you found a car yet? I've just got a new car, i got a SEAT Altea XL which is nice and big.

Pinga - How is your daughter today?

Well i have had no signs of ovulation at all this month so i have no ides how many dpo i am or if i've even ovulated. At the absolute lates i will have ovulated today (CD23) althought i really dont think i have. If AF hasn't come in with in 2 weeks (15 Dec) then i might test. I've done the deed an awful lot this month so if i ovulated last month then i'll be happy lol.

Hey ladies :)

I'm getting a silver c1 lol I've already got one but this is now a new one with all the good bits! And 50/50 back split seats for a pram lol you should have seen OH's face when I said that in front of the car guy it was like I had taken away his man hood lol funny though! OH has a massive car so best of both now!

Anyone been SS then? Xxxx

Morning all, im now cd10 and still not SS although in all honesty I have no symptoms to spot lol, don't really have a good feeling this month either!! To be honest i'm just feeling a little low at the min.

Glad you got your car sorted Katie, think were gonna need one sooner rather than later, OH went to go to work this morning and the starter motor has packed up... bugger!! supposed to be going to mum's 50th this weekend and France following weekend, wer ethen supposed to be having christmas with my parents this year (they live 100 miles away) - can't see it happening now.

New car sounds lovely BettyBoop! I'm planning on trading in my 3 door fiesta for a five door one next year if we get pregnant. It pays to have a bigger car- especially for pram etc. We only have my car as hubby commutes on the train to London every day so he doesn't really need a car.

My cramps have eased a lot today- on 8dpo. Got a bit of a chest cold at the moment- woke up in the night with a sore throat and have a chesty cough when sitting up or standing- strangely fine when lying down!

This is my third snow day- feels like Christmas has come early. But I've spent the whole morning cleaning so not that much fun!!

Sorry to hear you're feeling down TeeJ. Is it all the TTC or have you got other stuff going on too? How is your dad now? Fully recovered yet? Keep your chin up hun and we're all here if you wanna chat.

This TTC lark is like a massive rollercoaster- I'm fine the rest of the month but the TWW drives me mad. This is probably my calmest one so far though as trying not to get overexcited or carried away with any potential symptoms.

Really hoping everyone is well and staying warm- am I the only one off work because of the snow?!

:dust: and hugz to all x x x

Aaaargh nightmare tammy! Hopefully you will still get to go!!
I used to have a little fiesta but believe it or not the C1 is far more economical! £20 a yr road tax and £400 insurance a year lol think that's why I'm getting another lol xx

I really do hope we get some more BFP's in here we all deserve it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->