27 years old TTC #2

Hi Ladies, was just checking in to see if we had any new updates. Im keeping everything crossed for you all to get your BFP's, alot of my friends at the moment are still TTC and are either just falling, or in their 2 week waits. So ive been helping them along and keeping their spirits up - it can get so disheartening. Both my best friends, lost their pregnancies - its been VERY emotionally challenging!

On the positive side, one close friend just got her BFP after 15 months of TTC, with no meds or anything ... shows to not give up hope!!

Hi Ladies, was just checking in to see if we had any new updates. Im keeping everything crossed for you all to get your BFP's, alot of my friends at the moment are still TTC and are either just falling, or in their 2 week waits. So ive been helping them along and keeping their spirits up - it can get so disheartening. Both my best friends, lost their pregnancies - its been VERY emotionally challenging!

On the positive side, one close friend just got her BFP after 15 months of TTC, with no meds or anything ... shows to not give up hope!!

So true! Im on my 11th month. I feel good knowing i do have a problem and a plan now. The post i did earlier should say im now on metformin not im not on metformin lol. So happy for ur friend that has had to wait and sorry those whove lost...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->