27 years old TTC #2

things are going well - I go for my 12 week appointment tomorrow - very tired though. I am taking a nap almost everyday and I NEVER nap.

things are going well - I go for my 12 week appointment tomorrow - very tired though. I am taking a nap almost everyday and I NEVER nap.

Awww. I know that part is hard. 12 weeks. How exciting! Did you throw up much?

Not as much as I did with my daughter but I can't say I didn't have any too bad it was just usually on the weekends when I wanted to go out and do things!!! This time my nails and hair are growing faster and I have more achne, really annoying

Still waiting for a :bfp: here too........... :cry:

I hear ya Angel. How long have you been at it?

Off and on for over a year. Maybe 4-6 cycles with a chance. My sister in law got pregnant with her first so we kinda stopped so we didn't make her share her time. She had her baby a few months ago so now we are getting a little more serious! ;).

I just had all the ov cramping and a positive opk but temps don't seem to show ov so I think it's delayed this month which is a little frustrating.

:flower:

Sleep early in pregnancy is a woman's best friend. :rofl: I use to take a couple hour nap and go to bed before 8pm. :rofl:

Hi ladys im new to this and looking for friends who are trying to concieve. I usually have 41 day cycles so i hate the long waiting time to O. anyone else have this problem?

Hi ladys im new to this and looking for friends who are trying to concieve. I usually have 41 day cycles so i hate the long waiting time to O. anyone else have this problem?

Welcome! Yes! I o on cycle day 17 or 20. It really just depends. When do you o?

hey ladies! No updates! I am pulling for you!

Hey Pristock! No good news for me yet. I'm going to a second gyn. Wednesday for a second opinion. Hopefully, I will get some answers. I'm closing in on a year soon.

rdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->