27 years old TTC #2

Hello my ladies, well I tested this morning and it was positive!! WOHOO!! Its not the strongest line but its deffo positive. Im very happy and wish you all the best in getting your BFPs!! I woudl say mine is a little SFP (small fat positive!) hahaha

Congrats!! YAY! Hope you stay on this thread and keep us updated

Hey dont worry hun I wasnt planning on moving on just yet! Its still so early we havent got our heads round it all. However, im 15dpo today and threw up this morning!! Cant believe that, I also had to stop the car on the way to work and open the door coz I thought it was gonna happen again. Very suprised - maybe im poorly - surely cant be morning sickness already. This is very new to me because I never had any sickness or anythign with my daughter. Bleurgh, cant even think about food.....

What is your EDD?

Hello my ladies, well I tested this morning and it was positive!! WOHOO!! Its not the strongest line but its deffo positive. Im very happy and wish you all the best in getting your BFPs!! I woudl say mine is a little SFP (small fat positive!) hahaha

Congrats!! YAY! Hope you stay on this thread and keep us updated

Hey dont worry hun I wasnt planning on moving on just yet! Its still so early we havent got our heads round it all. However, im 15dpo today and threw up this morning!! Cant believe that, I also had to stop the car on the way to work and open the door coz I thought it was gonna happen again. Very suprised - maybe im poorly - surely cant be morning sickness already. This is very new to me because I never had any sickness or anythign with my daughter. Bleurgh, cant even think about food.....

What is your EDD?

Hi hun, my estimated due date is 28th March 2012 - SO excited !!

Pristock congrats! Did you do anything different this month? H&H 9 months. Don't forget us!

:flower:

Pristock congrats! Did you do anything different this month? H&H 9 months. Don't forget us!

:flower:

Thank you! no i didn't go anything different this month - I won't forget about you guys, don't worry! I hope you will be cheering me on!

Whens your due date Pristock? Hows everyone else doing? Anybody back in the 2ww? xx

Whens your due date Pristock? Hows everyone else doing? Anybody back in the 2ww? xx

one site says 3/20 and another 3/21 - I am going to the doc Monday for blood work and all that good stuff. I am just sticking with 3/21 for now until they tell me otherwise

Congrats Harrybaby! Rub some that baby dust over here...:happydance:

hope all is well with everyone - I went for blood work today so I should hear results tomorrow to get the ball rolling!! WOO HOO

oooh let us know how you get on babes - I have my appointment on Monday but I dont think we take blood samples here in the UK - is it bad I cant remember from my first time round??

oooh let us know how you get on babes - I have my appointment on Monday but I dont think we take blood samples here in the UK - is it bad I cant remember from my first time round??

all went well - I have my first appointment when I will be exactly 8 weeks! Not sure if they will do an ultrasound though - we hope so :)

Im here still waiting...trying.. lol waiting for FF to confirm ov. Hoping to get preggers this month or next cause if not it'll interfere with travel plaans next year so i might have to take a few months off..

How are y'all doing?

Hey ladies! I am going to test in the am, assuming AF doesn't show by then. I can't tell either way to be honest, don't "feel" pregnant though. Been testing with IC's the last couple of days but not getting any lines.

Oh, and tomorrows test will be a FRER. OH leaves to return to work in the afternoon for a few weeks so we decided to test before he leaves. FF has my test day as tomorrow anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->