27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

OMG OMG OMG

Them cheapy tests were driving me mad, i needed it spelt out so got the clear blue digital and there it spelt out

Pregnant 1-2

I am gonna be honest i felt sooooooo sick when i saw it and i feel like its so meant to be as on monday my Grandma died and the next day

I do believe this world is one out, one in!

i know its early days, ringing doctors up 2day xxxxxx

to you all and hope you all get your very very soon

Ohhhh helly that made me teary :( that is so beautiful I completely agree with you that it is one out one in... I'm so so sorry to hear about your grandma hunni :( I know that she is looking down on you and your little one to be and I know everything will be just fine with your pregnancy. A really big congratulations to your and you OH on your :bfp: hunni. I'm sure it's a blessing after a week that I'm sure has been crappy up until now xx

EEEeeeee Helly I'm over the moon for you. You'll really be missed around here though, you're such a positive livewire. I had my implant out 4 days before you - you've given me hope that the hormones are back to normal quite quickly.

congrats helly sorry about gmother though. h%h 9 months to you!
hope everyone is doing good, last night i had mild pressure cramps in my lower abdomen and some spotting on when i wiped so i hope that was IB Fx'd. for:af: . sometimes i feel like im in and sometimes i feel like im out. so just wish the BFP would show or AF so i can stop going well maybe... i test tomorrow. but may wait till thursday!best wishes to all.

thankyou eberybody, i know its very early days tho! Rang doctors 2day and they just told me to ring up in 3 weeks and dont wanna see me until then to book me in for a 8-10 week scan which i thought was strange, i thought they would want to confirm i was pregnant!

Sw33tp3a - how many dpo are you, i think i was about 12dpo if i have my dates right and it showed up without FMU too, sunday, monday and yesterday i also has the tiniest smudge of pale brown cm on a panty liner (sorry tmi) and i thought f was on its way as i had them sort of cramps but they felt a little deeper if that makes any sense and i have had a dull back ache for over a week but more so when i am sat or in bed, not when i am out and about!

Nat and dinah- thankyou for your message too, it will happen to you all soon i am sure i didnt think it would happen this quick as i wasnt temping or anything and didnt have much of a clue to be honest, i didnt experience the whole EWCM either, so dont fret ladies! and i wont be leaving you guys on this thread i luv you all too much :hugs:

:dust: to ever single one of you

thankyou eberybody, i know its very early days tho! Rang doctors 2day and they just told me to ring up in 3 weeks and dont wanna see me until then to book me in for a 8-10 week scan which i thought was strange, i thought they would want to confirm i was pregnant!

Sw33tp3a - how many dpo are you, i think i was about 12dpo if i have my dates right and it showed up without FMU too, sunday, monday and yesterday i also has the tiniest smudge of pale brown cm on a panty liner (sorry tmi) and i thought f was on its way as i had them sort of cramps but they felt a little deeper if that makes any sense and i have had a dull back ache for over a week but more so when i am sat or in bed, not when i am out and about!

Nat and dinah- thankyou for your message too, it will happen to you all soon i am sure i didnt think it would happen this quick as i wasnt temping or anything and didnt have much of a clue to be honest, i didnt experience the whole EWCM either, so dont fret ladies! and i wont be leaving you guys on this thread i luv you all too much :hugs:

:dust: to ever single one of you

I'm so glad you'll be sticking around you've been great support and very encouraging :D :hugs:

i am as of today 11dpo, i hope i find out soon. and best wishes hun.

I hey my lovely's

i did another test just to be sure as they advise to do more than one, th other night it said 1-2 weeks since conception, now it say 2-3, so i am happy and know that i aint having a chemical pregnancy if they hcg levels are rising xx

here my pic

Attachments

• SAM_1029.jpg
    SAM_1029.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
congrats helly!!!
Faint :bfp: what do u think ladies?https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/jj022-1.jpg

That's wonderful helly :D
Sweetpea that looks like a positive to me woohoooo!!!! Congrats Hun! Xx

I'm not one for squinting and saying I can see things where I can't just to cheer people up, but that looks like it could be on the way to a TLP, I'd do another in the morning to see if its any stronger as there is a slim chance the dye isn't even? Very hopefull though!

Still chuffed for you Helly :D What DPO did you get your first +ve?

this morning idid FMU with FRER and it said BFN and did another one and BFN. im gonna try a different brand tomorrow. i hope it sticked and the FRERs are just bad test. how did i go from light positive then negative next morning. hope it wasnt a chemical.

i think the test was bad its very possible. i dont understand that either but my fx for you :D

Great to find pple going thru the same thing with u!O this weekend,have been Bding every 2nd day since cd8.2nd cycle ttc.already going crazy with looking for info to get a bfn this month! Need someone to keep me sane!!!lol! Baby dust to u all !:happydance:

Hey hey my beautiful bed dancing party people!

how are you all today ??

i have had a very tiring day at work, hasnt helped being sooo busy and really hot in store! oh well not gonna moan!

i'd try again sweet pea, but just so you know i had that test that looked like yours at 9dpo and then the next 2 days after that i had BFN i got my BFP with the clear blue digital on 13dpo (thats if i have my dates correct as i wasnt temping) thats just going by the positive opk and i guessed i OV the next day!

stay positive my lovelies!

hello and welcome fmm2011 :flower:

xxxxxxxxx

its just frustarting waiting

but i will say now i didnt have any symptoms, and my only reason for trying was because i just had that feeling x

i have my magic wand and sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

Welcome fmm :D
Sweetpea your first bfp looked good you're probably right those other tests you did might have been duds :) fx'd for you hunni :D
Helly I am good thanks still taking my EPO and am on cd9 today so just waiting to ov now :D OH and I have been BD'ing every day just incase I ov early as I've read EPO can make that happen and have been doing my OPKs too still waiting for that positive :) how are you feeling? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->