27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

Hey Rukshana (that's a lovely name by the way!) how are you feeling today? Has the spotting stopped? I would suggest your BBT'ing next cycle if you don't fall this cycle that way you will know when you've ov'd :) I'm really confused with what's going on with my body ATM my cm has gone back creamy and thick (sorry if tmi) and I'm now cd 16.... Annoyed!  just gonna keep bd'ing just incase hehehe
If you're only 5dpo then wait another week and do a HPT if you havent got AF by then, if you ov'd earlier then you would have AF by then if your not pg :) fingers crossed for you hunni :) xx Nat

Thank you :D im feeling fine spotting has stopped was only 3 wipes 3 different days thats all....dont you just love our bodies so confusing :D thats a good plan keep bding!,i dont think anything is TMI especially TTC you come to terms with everything being natural ahaa, thats what i shall do its just a waiting game now hope your having a wonderful day :D

hello ladies and welcome aboard amyturkey, i had implant removed just over a month ago so feel free to ask any questions and i will try my best if i can help in anyway, thats goes for the rest of you too.

annmarie - i am keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope it isnt AF arriving!

i am now on cd17 and still no positive on the opk's and CM has been like a rollercoaster from one day to the next! last cycle was a 27 day one but that was the first month from having implant removed!

xxxx :dust:

You change your photo more often than I have a hot dinner Helly!

Nothing here, CD6, going to start testing for OV on Saturday - last month was day 15 but I'd rather see a bit early than miss it as I'm still getting used to my cycles.

Hey Rukshana (that's a lovely name by the way!) how are you feeling today? Has the spotting stopped? I would suggest your BBT'ing next cycle if you don't fall this cycle that way you will know when you've ov'd :) I'm really confused with what's going on with my body ATM my cm has gone back creamy and thick (sorry if tmi) and I'm now cd 16.... Annoyed!  just gonna keep bd'ing just incase hehehe
If you're only 5dpo then wait another week and do a HPT if you havent got AF by then, if you ov'd earlier then you would have AF by then if your not pg :) fingers crossed for you hunni :) xx Nat

Thank you :D im feeling fine spotting has stopped was only 3 wipes 3 different days thats all....dont you just love our bodies so confusing :D thats a good plan keep bding!,i dont think anything is TMI especially TTC you come to terms with everything being natural ahaa, thats what i shall do its just a waiting game now hope your having a wonderful day :D

Oooh that's promising if it's stopped  i tested my temp again this morning and it has spiked a lot am very excited about that :D i entered all my info into fertility friend yesterday and it told me this morning that i am now 3dpo :D as my temps are lower than what they class as a normal temp, my line that they have to be above when spiking sits at 36.23 and the last 2 days they were at 36.3 and today is 36.8 (my normal temp is around 35.9/36). But I still didn't have EGCM but there was a very days where it was very watery and a day where it was a bit cloudy and stretchy so maybe that's my ov? I'm not sure... It said I ov'd around cd14 and on cd15 my cervix was very high and very soft does that sound right? Have a great day  xx

Hellybean are you bbt charting this cycle too? I would definitely recommend it :) I came off implanon April 29 and according to FF I am 3 DPO today :) have had a very increased appetite today, always hungry today for some strange reason, and have had mild cramps and some stabbing pains in my bbs, crossing my fingers for a :bfp: this month even though I know I don't have a very high chance being my first cycle of ttc :)
I posted a new thread with my FF chart if anyone would like to take a look and tell me if it looks right :) thank you in advance :D xx

Hello everyone,
Well still no AF??? I have had some spotting? am due my period today but I o'd 2/3 days late so maybe it's just the start...very unusual for me though, normally bang on or a day early?? I did a test this morning with 3mu but it was bfn, I would only be 11dpo today though so it's either AF or BFP! I was feeling sooooo sick this morning but I just shrugged it off because I thought I was out, put a pad in (sorry tmi) and thought no more of it? went for a wee and there was nothing on the pad??? or when I wiped?? so am now confuzzled :shrug:
Oh well all will present itself I'm sure one way or another xxx glad ur all ok and counting down the days! Helly and Miss Nat your symptoms sound good :) xxx

You change your photo more often than I have a hot dinner Helly!

Nothing here, CD6, going to start testing for OV on Saturday - last month was day 15 but I'd rather see a bit early than miss it as I'm still getting used to my cycles.

i know i never can choose on a pic i wanna keep lol x

Hello everyone,
Well still no AF??? I have had some spotting? am due my period today but I o'd 2/3 days late so maybe it's just the start...very unusual for me though, normally bang on or a day early?? I did a test this morning with 3mu but it was bfn, I would only be 11dpo today though so it's either AF or BFP! I was feeling sooooo sick this morning but I just shrugged it off because I thought I was out, put a pad in (sorry tmi) and thought no more of it? went for a wee and there was nothing on the pad??? or when I wiped?? so am now confuzzled :shrug:
Oh well all will present itself I'm sure one way or another xxx glad ur all ok and counting down the days! Helly and Miss Nat your symptoms sound good :) xxx

Hi Annemariecrisp :D
Hmmm no AF is always a good sign! Give yourself a few more days and do another HPT and hopefully you get a pos :bfp: :D Its likely that your HCG levels are still too low to show anything :) im feeling a little nauseus today, but i havent eaten anything yet so i might just need some food not sure.....
Lots of :dust:to you!

hi girls here is a pic of my opk's 2day, i also did one at 11am that was dark and i did one at 8am and that was like the one i did at 6:45pm, the others are there,

what do we think, do u reckon the one at 2pm is a positive, should my darker opk's be lasting longer that it did?

Attachments

• 29thJune2011 (4).jpg
    29thJune2011 (4).jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 29thJune2011.jpg
    29thJune2011.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
:dust::dust::dust: i hope you succeed i would love to join and chat i am new to this sight. ttc for a few months now hoping we conceive before our anniversary so i can surprise my husband he is in baby fever.:dust: sending baby dust your way!!!

Attachments

• dpo-1308373200z0z35z14.png
    dpo-1308373200z0z35z14.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
:dust::dust::dust: i hope you succeed i would love to join and chat i am new to this sight. ttc for a few months now hoping we conceive before our anniversary so i can surprise my husband he is in baby fever.:dust: sending baby dust your way!!!

hello hun, welcome aboard the mad house! :wohoo:

are you ttc#1?

i have my FX for your :BFP: when is your anniversary? xx

this is my husbands and my first together i have a 7 and 3 year old from previous marriage. we have been trying for a year but we are really trying now for the past few months and now im calculating my ovulation and such from a calendar helper site. we were in the phase of if it happens it happens but know we are in the we really want TTC! im on CD12 according to the chart.

and our anniversary is on the 1st of August. so hoppen and praying. it would be a great surprise!!

hi girls here is a pic of my opk's 2day, i also did one at 11am that was dark and i did one at 8am and that was like the one i did at 6:45pm, the others are there,

what do we think, do u reckon the one at 2pm is a positive, should my darker opk's be lasting longer that it did?

Hey hellybean :D Your 11am and 2pm looks good :D When mine were positive i was only testing once a day and tested at 5:30pm one day and it was like yours, nearly as dark but not quite as dark but the side of it was, and then i tested again about 10am the next morning and it was the same and by that afternoon it was very light again. So your surge may have been up the night before you did the test at 11am :) it looks good though! i would definitely be BD'ing :) crossing my fingers for you hunni and sending you lots of :dust:

I am 5dpo this morning, my temps are still way above my coverline but have dropped by a 0.1 degree, it did that yesterday too, but still very high compared to my normal temps :) crossing my fingers :)

Welcome Sw33tp3a :hugs: i hope you get your :bfp: before your anniversary date! when are you going to test? have you had any pg symptoms yet? :D

thanks miss_nat84 i havent ovulated yet but im hoping we do end up prego. i am due for my AF on the 20th so i should be able to test before my anniversary. fingers crossed... fatigue and headaches are the only thing right now that i have head. that are new. but itll be worth it.

Hello and good morning sweetpea and nat and whoever else is reading this!

Thanks nat for the advice on the opk's I did another one just now and it is very faint so I reckon my surge is definately on my way out!

So OH and I have been :sex: a lot laetelty anyway, I managed to get more in yesterday morning and last night, will no doubt be BD 2night too, OH will be thinking its christmas haha!

Yesterday evening I had very stretchy cm, but it was white :confused:

68 I get my :bfp: in 2 weeks!

And sw33tp3a I hope u get your :bfp: b4 the 1st of August I have my fingers crossed for you!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"