27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

HI,

Im 25 and TTC #1 Its been 7 months now and still no BFP :( Just wish it would happen. I have even taken to buying a few baby items in hope that it will happen soon. At least i will have everything and be prepared.

( Im very positive that it will happen and a few years ago I lost a ton of weight and found out i was pregnant but (thats another story) so i know i can just have to keep thinking a healthy body is a fertile body)

Welcome kristy hope you get that bfp soon! :hugs:

how are today is there anything new regarding the :witch: she needs to stay away and give a :bfp:

hey hun im ok today nothing is new not feeling any symptoms of af to show either just feeling nothing...usually i get cramps the day before ...fingers are crossed... how is your day goinn
going ok my son woke me up at 4am so not much sleep here. had cleaning of house so far, and about to head to the pool for a bit to help kids take a nap. ill be on shortly after that. so far today we this morning i felt like i was going to start which is weird since i just ovulated and have two weeks til then.

I was taking YAZ. I have heard good things about it. What about you ? Its important to have the expectation that it could take a while but it happens to most people when there not even trying which is worth holding on to. I did mis a few months without OPK that i knda wish i didnt. But i get a positive on them.

Guess my bean is not sticking :)

What about you ?

I was on implanon just had it removed April 29 had withdrawal bleed 5 days later then AF 40 days after that but this cycle seems to be back to normal as I ov'd cd14 this cycle and last cycle wasn't until cd22 :) I've heard it's possible for ppl to get a pos OPK and not ov so if u don't fall this cycle get yourself a bbt thermometer cuz your temp will shoot up after you've ovulated and that will tell you that you definitely did ov :)
You're definitely right about ppl falling when they aren't even trying so that's definitely something positive to focus on :) xx

Jaanruk and sw33tp3a I hope you both get your bfp's soon :D
Jaanruk try to stay positive hunni sometimes stress can make problems when ttc maybe try and find something relaxing to do to take your mind off it a little :hugs: xx

Jaanruk and sw33tp3a I hope you both get your bfp's soon :D
Jaanruk try to stay positive hunni sometimes stress can make problems when ttc maybe try and find something relaxing to do to take your mind off it a little :hugs: xx

thanx hun as do i hope you get yours hows everything going

Things are going well my cervix has today gone high and very soft not sure what this means but my cm is still very creamy....crossing my fingers! how are you today? xx

Things are going well my cervix has today gone high and very soft not sure what this means but my cm is still very creamy....crossing my fingers! how are you today? xx

im not sure what that means as well, creamy cm is good :thumbup: fx for you! im good i am not testing until friday if :witch: doesnt catch me until that time , green veins on bbs, sore nipples today but as i said before ive had that before and got bfn ...so waiting it out... fx

where are you on your cycle? my CM is a little creamy too, from what i have read it is a good thing at the time of my cycle. very promissing... hope u a :bfp:

im not sure what that means as well, creamy cm is good :thumbup: fx for you! im good i am not testing until friday if :witch: doesnt catch me until that time , green veins on bbs, sore nipples today but as i said before ive had that before and got bfn ...so waiting it out... fx

Ooooh fx for you hunni! I hope AF doesnt get you this cycle, it would be wonderful if we were all to fall preg this cycle :D
do you normall get the green veins?

where are you on your cycle? my CM is a little creamy too, from what i have read it is a good thing at the time of my cycle. very promissing... hope u a :bfp:

Im 10dpo today, how about you? where are you in your cycle? ive had creamy CM for at least the past 5 days, if not longer than that, so im hoping its a good thing :) I hope you also have a :bfp: hun :D

Im 1-dpo today, how about you? where are you in your cycle? ive had creamy CM for at least the past 5 days, if not longer than that, so im hoping its a good thing :) I hope you also have a :bfp: hun :D

I am 2DPO and it started today. :flower: i would be on :cloud9: if i did.

hahahaha OOPS i wrote 1-dpo hahahahahahahaha im 10DPO not 1dpo hahahahahaha
im going to fix that post now hahaha

I've heard the same as you Helly that you shouldn't hold off too long as basically you end up with a high number of dead ones, they only have a max lifespan of about 5 days, so you want the fresh ones at OV time not the old doddery ones! From what my doc advised she said it would take 30 'goes' to empty a man, so if you want to have it more often don't stick to every 2 days unless you know he has a low sperm count.

Like you I've rediscovered my lust for my hubby since the implant came out - 16 times in 15 days atm...

CD15 of a 25 day cycle (if as last month) and starting to get a line on an opk. Hope this is a longer cycle as a 8/9 day luteal is just sillyness!

Not monitoring any symptoms this month other than temps and opks, try to stop me imagining things that aren't there and keep me less stressed.

I'll remember that about evening primrose Sw33tp3a, I'll try it next cycle too if this one doesn't work out.

:witch: got me girls :( I'm out this cycle. At least it was 27 days instead of 40 this time though that's always a good sign :) on to next month hey :) I'm going to start on evening primrose oil too am hoping that helps a bit :)

:witch: got me girls :( I'm out this cycle. At least it was 27 days instead of 40 this time though that's always a good sign :) on to next month hey :) I'm going to start on evening primrose oil too am hoping that helps a bit :)
sorry miss nat i am so trying that next cycle if she gets me too

sorry to hear that miss nat, thats a good sign though your cycles are starting to regulate.. hope you get your bfp this cycle :hugs:

Thanks girls :) im trying to stay positive it was only my first cycle TTC, just disappointed thats all :) FC for you all that you get your :BFP:s this cycle :D xx

pg test 9dpo
am i seeing things or can u see a line too?

xxxx

Attachments

• 9th july 9dpo.jpg
    9th july 9dpo.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members