27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

it was very much an eye squinter, i had to ajust the contrast on the photo so u could see it on here! i still dont know if i believe it i am goin to do another on in the morning with FMU xx

im so confused guys i feel like im going mental literally because of this af is not here not full force im spotting a tiny bit red/brown no cramps not enough to fill any pad just like some droplets TMI sorry... thats all i dont know what to think you know at first i was thinking im for sure out but now im seeing its not getting any heavier i dont know what to think i think i should just stop stressing myself out and wait for doctor results...

im so confused guys i feel like im going mental literally because of this af is not here not full force im spotting a tiny bit red/brown no cramps not enough to fill any pad just like some droplets TMI sorry... thats all i dont know what to think you know at first i was thinking im for sure out but now im seeing its not getting any heavier i dont know what to think i think i should just stop stressing myself out and wait for doctor results...

How many dpo are you lovely? It could possibly be implantation bleeding? I have my fingers tightly crossed for you! :D

fingers crossed jaanruk i think it is IB and you ovulated later than u thought. or the old draining out. i am so hopping you r BFP. Bump Bump buddies soon to be soon to be.

You're killing me here Helly - have you done another test?

i think i got a faint line at 9dpo not fmu please check it its very light i did a negative of it. to have it show on the screenhttps://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/Photo0741.jpg

i think i got a faint line at 9dpo not fmu please check it its very light i did a negative of it. to have it show on the screenhttps://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/Photo0741.jpg

Oh yes that is DEFINITELY a :bfp: congrats hunni!!!!!! Test again in a couple of days and make sure it gets darker, how exciting! Have you had any symptoms? xx

ya i have had many symptoms headaches, cramping, smelling everything, but the sad part is is that i just read that if u take a digi test apart it always has two lines on it so im like very sad at the moment becouse i could have been wrong. but i will test again in morning. and every morning after till i get a pregnant sine i have three more digi left and then i will go buy a first response test which ever comes first... GLAD i didnt show my DH yet.

Ahh ok so it was a digi one that you pulled apart? I'm not sure how they work hunni I haven't used those ones before... Try FMU with another one and dont pull it apart and see if you get a positive :) don't lose hope yet hunni it very well still might be a positive :D :hugs: xx

well i took a First response and it was BFN this morning so waiting a few more days.will test again. its to early i think

ok ladies i all ok! had a very faint line on a internet cheapy pg test 2nite within about 5 minutes! eeeeek bfp but i'm gonna do a first response 2mora to double check!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah try again in a few days Sw33tp3a :) FXD for you hunni :)
Oh Helly that is wonderful news, so excited for you :D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"