2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

Well, as I expected, i got a BFN this morning (9DPO) :(

However, I have been awake most of the night with uterine pain (not nice) which i can only describe as being like labour pain but milder ????????????

I hope it's a positive sign but feel it could be bad... perhaps my body is trying to rid me of the contents of my uterus.

I have posted a thread on 1st trimester to see if newly BNF's can shed some light on this for me.

No further pink CM, it's now white again.

Also had twitching in my left boob as I lay awake in pain last night, like as though i had a trapped nerve... this lasted about 10 seconds.

And I am soooooooooooooooooo hungry lol

How's everyone else doing ????????????????? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

wel iv lost my appetite which is not like me at all,still having sore bbs and also twinges/cramps in my lower back especially the left side still feeling sick and was sick last night,kinda like the same way i felt when i was newly pg with my ds doesnt mean nothing though really my body might be playing tricks. Im going to test with an ic tomorro and then with a frer on sar not the early result one as oh bought the wrong one. Notquitesure me a poas addict Never lol

wel iv lost my appetite which is not like me at all,still having sore bbs and also twinges/cramps in my lower back especially the left side still feeling sick and was sick last night,kinda like the same way i felt when i was newly pg with my ds doesnt mean nothing though really my body might be playing tricks. Im going to test with an ic tomorro and then with a frer on sar not the early result one as oh bought the wrong one. Notquitesure me a poas addict Never lol lots of ladies on here with pos symptoms good luck.i wonder how many bfp wel get from this thread??

wel iv lost my appetite which is not like me at all,still having sore bbs and also twinges/cramps in my lower back especially the left side still feeling sick and was sick last night,kinda like the same way i felt when i was newly pg with my ds doesnt mean nothing though really my body might be playing tricks. Im going to test with an ic tomorro and then with a frer on sar not the early result one as oh bought the wrong one. Notquitesure me a poas addict Never lol lots of ladies on here with pos symptoms good luck.i wonder how many bfp wel get from this thread??

Morning ladies...

I'm feeling more positive today :happydance:

My boobies feel heavy and sore to the touch (a bit like growing pains I had when I was 12 lol), I have no cramps 'down below' and not much CM this morning but I had a bit last night.

I think this time last month I was getting cramps already and AF turned up 3 days early :dohh:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Morning ladies...

I'm feeling more positive today :happydance:

My boobies feel heavy and sore to the touch (a bit like growing pains I had when I was 12 lol), I have no cramps 'down below' and not much CM this morning but I had a bit last night.

I think this time last month I was getting cramps already and AF turned up 3 days early :dohh:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

sounds positive! good luck fxd for you!

Well, as I expected, i got a BFN this morning (9DPO) :(

However, I have been awake most of the night with uterine pain (not nice) which i can only describe as being like labour pain but milder ????????????

I hope it's a positive sign but feel it could be bad... perhaps my body is trying to rid me of the contents of my uterus.

I have posted a thread on 1st trimester to see if newly BNF's can shed some light on this for me.

No further pink CM, it's now white again.

Also had twitching in my left boob as I lay awake in pain last night, like as though i had a trapped nerve... this lasted about 10 seconds.

And I am soooooooooooooooooo hungry lol

How's everyone else doing ????????????????? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My spots are getting worse (Im hoping that either means I'm pg or getting younger lol). and I have started to get creamy white CM not a lot of it but its there. Im going to at least attempt to be good (haha as if I can) and not test til sunday.....my right boob is getting a bit more painful.

9dpo but my nausea persists. By 3pm or so I'll have this crazy headache and want to sleep. It's not codeine cuz I've finally stopped taking it alr. My cough is still there but now my nose feels stuffy.

Have a feeling going to cave in and take HPT tml.

Nothing to really report for me... 10 DPO I will be testing on Friday morning...

hi ladies, sorry to crash your thread but im 9dpo, tested last night using a 10miu ic, it had a faint line about 8 mins but think its a evap line, my symptoms are:

creamy cm
high cp
very very sore nipples since 2/3dpo (have the bumpy things too).
blue veins allover boobs
cramping up until 6dpo(as i'm typing this got slight cramps)
have few twinges down on my left side yesterday and today.
spots (never have spots)
nausea only since last night and this morning been bit off my food too:(

:dust: :dust:

My boobs are HUGE!!!! I normally have size 32C boobs, so basically just a handfull each hahaha. But seriously i keep grabbing them to check and they do not fit in my hand they are huge. I am so excited right now as this was the one and only sign with my little one.

Roll on saturday which is 10dpo when I'll test. I know its early then but I can't wait. If it's bfn I'll just test again on period due day.

x x x

I am now getting quite a bit of white creamy cm and tummy pains a bit like when youre really gassy and i cant sit that comfortably, and I have to keep peeing!
I dont know if I can hold out for the weekend to test!

Hi everyone, sorry not keeping things updated on th thread :(

Have been really sore last night and today, I'm worried there's something wrong with me. I can only describe this feeling as if someone pulled out my uterus, stamped all over it then put it back inside, if it's no better tomorrow I'll have to see my GP.

Has anyone ever heard of really bad aches/pains in the uterus being a good sign ??? :shrug:

Also today... completely lost my appetite, spots breaking out on my jaw line, hot flushes, sore gums and need to pee every half an hour.

I feel, apart from the abdo pain, that my symptoms are promising but I am concerned about the pain.

BFN so far (9dpo today). Catch up with you all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

am sitting here at work and just got a pain in my left boob lasted for quite a bit but now I have got a dull ache, sorry to keep posting random symptoms but am quite excited and need to tell someone :happydance: but OH is out on site and cant really jump up in the office and shout OMG I have a sore boob! (hehe probably could but there a few fusty old men in the office who would probably keel over lol) :rofl:

I'm not sure how many days PO I am but I only have a few spots on my chin and white CM. Does white CM mean anything?

I feel like I'm going mad cos I see pregnant women everywhere!!!

So want a BFP!!!

im still off food, getting really hot flushes bbs still hurt but look no different getting a lot of cramps in my back and abdo mostly on the left side?? Dont usually cramp for af until she is here but no sign of blood. My cp is very high cant reach it and im feel really wet down below sorry tmi!!
Just want to apologise for the post I posted 3 times i was on my mobile and it kept saying not sent but obviously had.
Ive only got one test left and im using it on sat hope its a bfp

Can I join you?
I've had a ton of CM, either white and milky or yellow and snotty. I also have had lower back pain, and a lot of mild cramping. All day yesterday I was nauseous but never actually threw up and the same thing today. I took a FRER this morning and it was BFN so I'm feeling so discouraged.

Hey ARouge when is your af due? i keep getting bfn aswel its really dis heartening isnt it!! My af is due on sat, the only prob i might have is that my hcg levels were low and didnt get picked up on a hpt until af was 2 weeks late when i was pg with my lo so i hope its not the case the next time i have a bfp

Hi all, just a quick update for you... I felt so bad this afternoon that i went to my local hospital. I was told I was prob pregnant though BFN on POAS there too, they didn't suggest any bloods. They said my abdo felt soft and pain was 'normal' in early pregnancy... suggested paracetamol ! They also said unlikely to be ectopic as to early for symptoms. Oh and right after the really bad pains today I had more pink / brown CM :) Hate this pain but it will be worth it if i get my BFP xxxxxxxxxx
PS will update thread tomorrow for the newbies :)

Hey ARouge when is your af due? i keep getting bfn aswel its really dis heartening isnt it!! My af is due on sat, the only prob i might have is that my hcg levels were low and didnt get picked up on a hpt until af was 2 weeks late when i was pg with my lo so i hope its not the case the next time i have a bfp

AF is due for me on Sunday. With the twins I had a + FRER 3 days before AF was due, so it would be like me getting a BFP tomorrow. But I'm guessing my levels were pretty high since I was having 2 babies.

I've got to stop myself from testing for a few days, b/c I get so upset every time I get a BFN! Then I start thinking I'm imagining all these symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->