2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

:dust:
8 dpo today. And bbs are so sore. Last night I was so hungry at abt 10ish I just had to eat cuz I was having such a headache. Noticed a stitch like pain on my left side too and today I'm just cramping away. Seriously I can't tell if signs of preg cuz of cold. :(

feel like I'm seriously out.

DONT GIVE UP! i'm in the same boat as you, little to no symtoms and feeling very negative but there are women with no symptoms at all until way into the pregnancy! one of my friends didn't know she was pregnant until 4 months into it!!! she started to see symptoms at 3 months, did HPTs all came out -, got a blood test came out -, then was so convinced she was pregnant she went and got an ultrasound and there was little baby porter hiding in there!
stay strong, only time will tell!
:flower:

why did I do it!! I went to superdrug yesterday and got my HPT's ready for my testing day and I saw that they were on offer 2x2 packs for £8 so I bought 2....this morning I used FMU and it came up negative (of course it would....) now I feel really sad and a little stupid, as my only symptoms this month are:

+sore boobs though only when I go to bed and when I wake up and when prodded (lol)
+I keep needing to pee after every drink I have
+I have felt a bit sick but dont know if this just cos im tired
+I'm really tired all the time and keep waking up in the night to pee.

compared to loads of quite strong symptoms last month now I feel really disappointed and I really want to cry, although I never usually want to cry this much after a BFN. so maybe can add emotional to my list.....

why did I do it!! I went to superdrug yesterday and got my HPT's ready for my testing day and I saw that they were on offer 2x2 packs for £8 so I bought 2....this morning I used FMU and it came up negative (of course it would....) now I feel really sad and a little stupid, as my only symptoms this month are:

+sore boobs though only when I go to bed and when I wake up and when prodded (lol)

compared to loads of quite strong symptoms last month now I feel really disappointed and I really want to cry, although I never usually want to cry this much after a BFN. so maybe can add emotional to my list.....

Asteri... symptoms sound very positive... re: emotional, I was a moody biatch yesterday, today I feel on top of the world lol how many dpo are you today ??????? xxx

I am currently 7 DPO, supposed to start period on Dec 14th. Only "symptom" so far is sore nipples! Praying for +HPT!!

Welcome :hugs:

I will add you to our list :happydance:

Lots of babydust to you xxxxxxx

Hi everyone... how's everyone doing ??????????????? oooooooooh lots of testing already lol I'm going out to purchase more today and testing tomorrow at 9dpo hehehe I cant help myself lol Today (8dpo) very few niggles in abdomen, bbs a bit sore and heavy, still feeling hot though I haven't got a high temp :( last 4-5 nights very vivd dreams, last 2 nights insomnia between 2-5am :( not good lol I was a right moody cow yesterday but today I feel on top of the world, even going Christmas shopping !!! Catch up with you all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Asteri... symptoms sound very positive... re: emotional, I was a moody biatch yesterday, today I feel on top of the world lol how many dpo are you today ??????? xxx

I'm 8DPO today. and I forgot to add acne (very attractive) to my list......

I'm 8DPO today. and I forgot to add acne (very attractive) to my list......

Me too (8dpo) no acne though :)

Update on everyone...

marrissa_e 15dpo
wantingno.2 13dpo
wantingourmush 12dpo
nurselochia 12dpo
emz87 11dpo
leannec 11dpo
scorpiodragon 9dpo
wish2bmama 9dpo
lover 9dpo
lucilu88 9dpo
notquitesure 8dpo (testing 13th)
raindroops 8dpo
asteri 8dpo
tutlemad 7dpo
ryder 7dpo
bethany-wood 7dpo
maxmaxm 7dpo
bambibump 6dpo
babyhopes10 2dpo

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TEST DATES SO I CAN ADD THEM !!!

Babydust to eveyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My official testing date is the 12th december!!

Notquitesure, it's scary Reading ur symptoms cuz THEY ARE SIMILAR TO MINE. Although I've been vomiting quite a bit. unsure if it's psychological.

A pimple is growin on my left jawline now. And I feel tonnes better frm the cold I caught last week. This noon however I was suddenly overwhelmed with lethargy and just had to have a nap cuz my head was spinning.

I guess I'll be testing on 15th. If I can endure the wait. Tho the last time I was preg before mc, my bfp was at 10dpo. :)

Notquitesure, it's scary Reading ur symptoms cuz THEY ARE SIMILAR TO MINE. Although I've been vomiting quite a bit. unsure if it's psychological.

A pimple is growin on my left jawline now. And I feel tonnes better frm the cold I caught last week. This noon however I was suddenly overwhelmed with lethargy and just had to have a nap cuz my head was spinning.

I guess I'll be testing on 15th. If I can endure the wait. Tho the last time I was preg before mc, my bfp was at 10dpo. :)

Well hun I suppose that makes us BOTH in or out FX it's IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Hi guys... I'm off for a very emotional afternoon; watching my step-daughters in their school nativity (I always cry lol), chat later :)

P.S. Hardly any symptoms today... though some twinges in my right side, which are new as all other pain/cramping has been on my left side so far.

Hi guys... I'm off for a very emotional afternoon; watching my step-daughters in their school nativity (I always cry lol), chat later :)

P.S. Hardly any symptoms today... though some twinges in my right side, which are new as all other pain/cramping has been on my left side so far.

Enjoy the nativity!

Good Morning ladies! Well, after a long night of work, I noticed not much in the way of symptoms anymore. BB's are still tender, but not too much, nausea is gone, just a little bit of cramping on the left side this morning. Nothing too bad though. I'm pretty tired, but working nightshift, it's hard to tell if I'm tired from that or something else. I'm also pretty darn irritable this morning and I raged on DH really for no reason:gun:, good thing he's used to me! This may be TMI, but I noticed quite a bit of CM this a.m., not sure what that's about. Anyway, how's everyone else?

Good Morning ladies! Well, after a long night of work, I noticed not much in the way of symptoms anymore. BB's are still tender, but not too much, nausea is gone, just a little bit of cramping on the left side this morning. Nothing too bad though. I'm pretty tired, but working nightshift, it's hard to tell if I'm tired from that or something else. I'm also pretty darn irritable this morning and I raged on DH really for no reason:gun:, good thing he's used to me! This may be TMI, but I noticed quite a bit of CM this a.m., not sure what that's about. Anyway, how's everyone else?

OMG how random, I was just sitting here whether or not to post about my CM but was a bit unsure as I didnt know it was TMI, but Im at work, i went out to lunch when I came back I went to the ladies and there was some white stretchy CM, am very confused I'm now on 8DPO and AF is due nest week so what does this mean? am I fertile again (lol :winkwink: ) or do I add it to my symptoms? I keep forgetting which CM means what! eek!

Update on everyone...

marrissa_e 15dpo
wantingno.2 13dpo
wantingourmush 12dpo
nurselochia 12dpo
emz87 11dpo
leannec 11dpo
scorpiodragon 9dpo
wish2bmama 9dpo
lover 9dpo
lucilu88 9dpo
notquitesure 8dpo (testing 13th)
raindroops 8dpo
asteri 8dpo
tutlemad 7dpo
ryder 7dpo
bethany-wood 7dpo
maxmaxm 7dpo
bambibump 6dpo
babyhopes10 2dpo

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TEST DATES SO I CAN ADD THEM !!!

Babydust to eveyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be testing this friday 11th! I think i may be out though as symptoms have stopped and don't 'feel' it anymore. We will see. good luck everyone :hugs: xxxxxx

OMG how random, I was just sitting here whether or not to post about my CM but was a bit unsure as I didnt know it was TMI, but Im at work, i went out to lunch when I came back I went to the ladies and there was some white stretchy CM, am very confused I'm now on 8DPO and AF is due nest week so what does this mean? am I fertile again (lol :winkwink: ) or do I add it to my symptoms? I keep forgetting which CM means what! eek!

How funny! I thought the same thing! I used to think I knew what was going on with my body, but these last few cycles, I realized I had/have a lot to learn! I'm not always sure either which CM means what. I feel like I should know since I work OB, but I don't see many people earlier than 16 weeks, so I just don't know much about the early stuff.
Wewantourmush, I feel the same as you. I had what I thought were pretty positive symptoms, but I don't 'feel' it anymore either. Maybe that's a sign we'll see BFP, since we're about the same DPO:hugs:. I'm still trying to be positive, but it's hard.

hi my af is due the 15th
my symptom are ;very tender boobs
increase in my sence of smell
very blaoted,
very tied/ draind
spots on my face and i dont ever get spots
weeing loads

can i join plz

good luck to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im trying to be positive about it too (no pun intended) but it is difficult when symptoms keep coming and going, also I spose I dont really make it easy on myself either as I tend to compare alot with my last pregnancy (MC'd at 7 weeks) wher I had really strong symptoms. I couldnt hardly eat anything other than sausage rolls and strawberry tarts, was sick all the time and my boobs were killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->