2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

Congrats Ryder! Hopefully the rest of us will follow suit. I'm still hanging in there, trying to wait until the 13th. Only symptoms I have now are feeling pretty tired and I am a bit nauseated, but who knows, maybe it's all in my head because I want this so much. My morning Diet cola still doesn't appeal to me, which kinda sucks because I need the caffeine, but I'm hoping it's because I'm going to see a BFP and the little bean doesn't like caffeine. We'll see. How's everyone else feeling this a.m.?

:dust:Hoping, and wishing and praying for all of us to have BFP's for Christmas

I'm feeling pretty nauseous. I woke up feeling so hungry, so I ate a cinnamon roll and some coffee and now I feel like I'm going to throw it back up.

I'm dying to test! Ugh I can't decide if I should or not.

i oringally woke up feeling great but now i'm back to feeling :sick:. still havent told OH there is a possibility..:shhh: trying not to give out false hope.. almost feels the same as my first one, definatly diffrent from my son!
good luck all.. hope it's a "positive"~ly great christmas :haha:

It strongly feels like AF going to come anytime. At 11dpo and bfn. When I got pregnant in OCT, at 10dpo, BFP alr.

Looks like I'm really out. Nonetheless, sending babydust to all!! :)

Congrats Ryder! Hopefully the rest of us will follow suit. I'm still hanging in there, trying to wait until the 13th. Only symptoms I have now are feeling pretty tired and I am a bit nauseated, but who knows, maybe it's all in my head because I want this so much. My morning Diet cola still doesn't appeal to me, which kinda sucks because I need the caffeine, but I'm hoping it's because I'm going to see a BFP and the little bean doesn't like caffeine. We'll see. How's everyone else feeling this a.m.?

:dust:Hoping, and wishing and praying for all of us to have BFP's for Christmas

Im feeling a little sick, had some sweet potato soup for lunch and now feel i am gonna throw up, having a lot of creamy/almost lotiony CM, the pain in my boobs is coming and going and i keep needing to pee a lot. and Im finding the smell of my perfume today to be quite sickening and overpowering (I only ever have a small spray on each wrist).not long now til we can test though eh!

Oooh good luck Lilfrog!!!

I really want a BFP for Xmas!!!!!

It strongly feels like AF going to come anytime. At 11dpo and bfn. When I got pregnant in OCT, at 10dpo, BFP alr.

Looks like I'm really out. Nonetheless, sending babydust to all!! :)

youre never out until :witch: shows.

Well figured i would join in here :flower: Dont normally come into TTC as it moves on so fast :rofl: I only have cramping to add though, but all i ever got last time was light headed :shrug: until i was about 11 weeks and then the sickness came with a kicking..

Slightly insane though since i SS even though i know its not possible..ie just after AF like the day after :dohh:

Sorry Joss i will sa congrats on here...3rd time now :dohh:

lol thanks Sarah! lol... just dont say it on my fb yet :rofl:

I hope you are preggo too!

Good luck to you all ladies. Lot's of baby dust to everyone x x x x

Its 8dpo, I have a strange feeling in my stomach almost like butterflies, yesterday I had to pee about 8 times and today I am in an extremely bad mood (snapping at every one) with a slight headache and back pains. Not sure whether this is PMS or what, maybe not knowing is what has me in a bad mood. lol

im still off food, getting really hot flushes bbs still hurt but look no different getting a lot of cramps in my back and abdo mostly on the left side?? Dont usually cramp for af until she is here but no sign of blood. My cp is very high cant reach it and im feel really wet down below sorry tmi!!
Just want to apologise for the post I posted 3 times i was on my mobile and it kept saying not sent but obviously had.
Ive only got one test left and im using it on sat hope its a bfp

This is exactly how I have been the past week and I got bfp yesterday morning.......and evening........and this morning........and about half an hour ago :-=:-=

HOORAAAAY... WE HAVE OUT 1ST BFP's...........

(and some new members :))

lilfrog01 18dpo
marrissa_e 16dpo
wantingno.2 14dpo
wantingourmush 13dpo
nurselochia 13dpo
emz87 12dpo
leannec 12dpo :bfp:
arouge 11dpo
antiebee 11dpo
scorpiodragon 10dpo
wish2bmama 10dpo
lover 10dpo
lucilu88 10dpo
sammynashley 10dpo
babyhopes 10dpo
notquitesure 9dpo
raindroops 9dpo
asteri 9dpo
tutlemad 8dpo
ryder 8dpo :bfp:
bethany-wood 8dpo
maxmaxm 8dpo
bambibump 8dpo
naturalmystic 8dpo
delamere19 6dpo
babyhopes10 3dpo

FX and lots of sticky :dust: to us all... keep the :bfp: coming ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone...

Congratulations to LeanneC and Ryder for our first BFP's xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I'm feeling 'notquitesure' about things, one minute positive, the next not :(. My 'spotting' / 'discharge' is now dark pink and slimey, the volume is increasing as the day goes on. Same thing happened last month and 'spotting' developed into AF after 3 days :( not getting AF pains but feeling uncomfortable all over my abdomen with twinges here and there. Boobs are still bigger but not as sore today. I'm POAS mad, just did a FRER and got another BFN. On a positive note, my temp is still the same and I'm still only 9dpo so still enough time to get a BFP if the witch stays away..... GOD I hope she does. I am not notmally very religous but I have been praying to GOD to give me a helping hand in this.

I'm going off now to post on 1st tri for some advice.

Keep the BFP's coming ladies :)

here's hope for ya notquitesure!!:hugs: i can't believe i'm the the one in here who is already 18dpo and still a :bfn:?? oh well i am planning on testing again saturday so hopefully i will get a :bfp: then. congrats to those who have already gotten one!! i think if i had taken a :test: sometime other than tuesday i probably would have my BFP by now. just too scared of another BFN. best of luck to all.. looking for a "positive"~ly great holiday!:haha:

OMG, I cannot work out my DPO, am I 9 or 10 today ?????????? oh well, suppose it makes no odds, either way I will get a BFP or AF lol pink CM is easing slowly :) :) :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

here's hope for ya notquitesure!!:hugs: i can't believe i'm the the one in here who is already 18dpo and still a :bfn:?? oh well i am planning on testing again saturday so hopefully i will get a :bfp: then. congrats to those who have already gotten one!! i think if i had taken a :test: sometime other than tuesday i probably would have my BFP by now. just too scared of another BFN. best of luck to all.. looking for a "positive"~ly great holiday!:haha:

When did you expect AF (I am assuming 4 days ago ???). FX for Saturday hunny xxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->