2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

im only 2 dpo and im feeling like af is gonna show already :cry: i got bad cramps like af and a sore back.. im worried she is gonna show :(

sending u ladies lots of :dust: :dust:

I think AF is slowly on its way, I'm getting really light cramping :wacko:

I've been wondering (and this may seem a silly question) but if I'm OV'ing and my OH has healthy sperm and we're BD'ing at the right time, what reasons are there for not getting pregnant?

I'm overweight but if I'm still ovulating, what could be stopping it?

Hi all, just a quick update for you... I felt so bad this afternoon that i went to my local hospital. I was told I was prob pregnant though BFN on POAS there too, they didn't suggest any bloods. They said my abdo felt soft and pain was 'normal' in early pregnancy... suggested paracetamol ! They also said unlikely to be ectopic as to early for symptoms. Oh and right after the really bad pains today I had more pink / brown CM :) Hate this pain but it will be worth it if i get my BFP xxxxxxxxxx
PS will update thread tomorrow for the newbies :)

Oh now THIS is exciting! Soooooo pleased for you hun - fingers are crossed for you!!! :thumbup:

I ended up caving in and testing just a moment ago but BFN :dohh: AF is due on Monday 14th so guess it is a little early to test buuuuuut still doesn't stop it being totally disheartening. I started to get some backache today, nothing major just a bit sore on both sides and yet ANOTHER spot on my forehead...arghhh going crazy with these spots!!!! I am a walking volcano. Lol.

:dust: for all xxx

I think AF is slowly on its way, I'm getting really light cramping :wacko:

I've been wondering (and this may seem a silly question) but if I'm OV'ing and my OH has healthy sperm and we're BD'ing at the right time, what reasons are there for not getting pregnant?

I'm overweight but if I'm still ovulating, what could be stopping it?

maybe something like pre seed might give them a little boost and help them get there.. worth a try :hugs: it encourages them to live longer and to the the eggy ok.. good luck :thumbup: and i hope af stays away

ok so i have been stalking this thread since it started.. :haha: and thought maybe you guys could help. first let me say fx to everyone on here. now to the issues.. i promised i wouldnt symptom spot but finally gave in. :dohh:
here's the symptoms i have,, AF was supposed to be here on the 6th of dec.. it's the 9th and nothing. :happydance: i have a headache that comes and goes and believe i had ib last week. ov day was the 22nd of nov. i have some tightness in the abddo and slight cramping. nothing like AF. couldnt resist and poas yesterday am and got a BFN~:cry:~ so i am trying to wait till the weekend to try again. i swear i cant sleep anymore and feel like i want to puke daily..

so what do ya think?:shrug:

wishing everyone a:bfp: for christmas and sending :dust:!!

i think it sounds very promising hun... :hugs: your not out till af shows some ppl are very late b4 getting bfp :D good luck :dust: :dust:

After a whole night of being unable to sleep, and feeling sick whole time, I caved in and POAS.

But it was BFN. Had diarrhea the whole night too suddenly. Sigh.

8dpo.. POAS today, BFN. :( of course. haha.
my only symptom (the boob hurts went away) for now is my sleepiness. yesterday i slept in until 1:00, and then i took a nap at 6:00, then went to bed at 12:00. crazy. normally if i sleep into 12 i'm up all night.. and i slept in and took a nap AND went to bed early?!?
weird. i'm also REALLY moody. crazy lady moody. i'm a southern gentlewoman (hahaha) and i'm very polite to my coworkers ALL THE TIME, i've never been rude to any of them before, and the last two days i've been very snippety and irritated with then.. poor OH, i've been destroying him emotionally for the last few days.. he gets the worst of it because i'm too darn polite to everyone else..
hopefully i'm preggers or i'm going to have to get on some bipolar meds!! :rofl:

did i mention CRAZY vivid dreams since 2DPO? never had any like them in my life..

Mamax.....Lucilu........and notquitesure..........we'r all due AF the same time. I tested using ic on tue night (sooo stupid and soooo early so of course :bfn:)
Im really gonna try and hold out till sat or even sun which would make me 11/12dpo. when r u girls gonna test again??? why can we not wait till af is late?? its just sooo impossible, isnt it??!!!!
:dust:

I'm loosing my PMA and my mind :(

despite the pain yesterday, I thought things looked really positive, this morning I woke up... NO pain, NO discomfort, nothing, like I never had any, wierd. POAS - BFN. Went to loo - reddish / pink CM, more than yesterday, boobs not as sore, slept well (no insomnia). On a positive note... have been temping last 4-5 days and has been pretty much the same (36.7c - 37c) except 6dpo when it dipped to 36.4c) no temping before this so i dont no where my coverline is but I know you get a dip when AF is coming and that's not happened (yet).

Last month I got (what I believed to be) implantation cramping at 6dpo, spotting at 10dpo then this progressed to full AF at 13dpo. I fear the same thing is happening :(

I really believe I have conceived twice in 2 months as I never have these symptoms before AF. Maybe my beans are just not sticky enough :cry:

How's everyone else doing ??????????????????

Mamax.....Lucilu........and notquitesure..........we'r all due AF the same time. I tested using ic on tue night (sooo stupid and soooo early so of course :bfn:)
Im really gonna try and hold out till sat or even sun which would make me 11/12dpo. when r u girls gonna test again??? why can we not wait till af is late?? its just sooo impossible, isnt it??!!!!
:dust:

Yes... absoloutely IMPOSSIBLE !!! if it wasn't so expensive I would prob POAS twice a day from 6dpo untill BFP or AF lol

PMA to ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Hi all, just a quick update for you... I felt so bad this afternoon that i went to my local hospital. I was told I was prob pregnant though BFN on POAS there too, they didn't suggest any bloods. They said my abdo felt soft and pain was 'normal' in early pregnancy... suggested paracetamol ! They also said unlikely to be ectopic as to early for symptoms. Oh and right after the really bad pains today I had more pink / brown CM :) Hate this pain but it will be worth it if i get my BFP xxxxxxxxxx
PS will update thread tomorrow for the newbies :)

Hi there, sorry been offline for a bit, just read this, glad youre ok. fxd for your BFP

I'm loosing my PMA and my mind :(

despite the pain yesterday, I thought things looked really positive, this morning I woke up... NO pain, NO discomfort, nothing, like I never had any, wierd. POAS - BFN. Went to loo - reddish / pink CM, more than yesterday, boobs not as sore, slept well (no insomnia). On a positive note... have been temping last 4-5 days and has been pretty much the same (36.7c - 37c) except 6dpo when it dipped to 36.4c) no temping before this so i dont no where my coverline is but I know you get a dip when AF is coming and that's not happened (yet).

Last month I got (what I believed to be) implantation cramping at 6dpo, spotting at 10dpo then this progressed to full AF at 13dpo. I fear the same thing is happening :(

I really believe I have conceived twice in 2 months as I never have these symptoms before AF. Maybe my beans are just not sticky enough :cry:

How's everyone else doing ??????????????????

My symptoms are pretty much the same caved and took another HPT today (what can I say I have them lying all over the house lol) it was boots' own and it was :bfn: why do i do this to myself?!

notquitesure thats really good news fxd for you it could take a while for your hcg levels to be detected on a hpt my first pg i had a bfp 4days befor af on just a normal hpt and then i got pg with my son and didnt get a bfp until af was two weeks late. Wel my symptoms are just cramps in lower abdo feeling tired with little bursts of energy lol and also feel very wet with clear water like cm ive only got one test left and im keeping it until sat

notquitesure thats really good news fxd for you it . Wel my symptoms are just cramps in lower abdo feeling tired with little bursts of energy lol and also feel very wet with clear water like cm ive only got one test left and im keeping it until sat

I'm feeling the same as you and I'm also waiting until Saturday to test. I have 2 tests left but I feel so depressed when I get a BFN so I want to wait.

BFP here with a FRER at 10dpo!!!!

Not really got any symptoms so far apart from fatigue.I dont think this month is the month but time will tell.

Congrats on the BFP Ryder x

Yay Ryder!!! congrats on the :bfp:!! hopefully there will be more of us getting one this month. have a healthy and happy 9months!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->