2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

So today I had a few waves of nausea (only about 3 times, nothing major or constant) at a few different times today, not like oh my god i'm going to throw up just wow i feel sickkkkkkkk - disappeared after a few minutes then came back. I had some twinges in left side, a few sharp twinges that felt like they were in my hip bones, quite high up...very strange. Also before today I didnt have any tiredness but now suddenly I have been EXHAUSTED!!!! No amount of coffee has kept me from yawning. Had some abdo pains too, not sure if its just AF due???!
I'm off to Asda now and not sure whether to pick up a test or try and wait till Monday when AF is due.....HMMMMMMM!!!

Hope all you ladies are well xxx
:dust:

Hi girls, looks like a fun thread. I am 2dpo (hence is I clicked on the thread) and will be testing on December 22nd. (ticker is off by a day)
I have creamy white cm, but not sure if I can have any signs this early.
Congrats to the BFP's and good luck to the rest of us

here's hope for ya notquitesure!!:hugs: i can't believe i'm the the one in here who is already 18dpo and still a :bfn:?? oh well i am planning on testing again saturday so hopefully i will get a :bfp: then. congrats to those who have already gotten one!! i think if i had taken a :test: sometime other than tuesday i probably would have my BFP by now. just too scared of another BFN. best of luck to all.. looking for a "positive"~ly great holiday!:haha:

When did you expect AF (I am assuming 4 days ago ???). FX for Saturday hunny xxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

she was due the 6th of dec. ov around the 22nd of nov. lmp was 8th of nov..

9dpo.. man all day i've thought i was 10dpo :wacko:
not much more, last night i had some weird sharp twinges in the AF area.. hahaha, but not af pain.. this morning i was siiiiiick, not nauseous just achey belly sick, TONS of hot flashes, especially at night (my AC is set to 64 right now. and i still wake up sweating). and these terrible mood swings. i'm ready to snap on anyone, then minutes later i'm ready for a big ole hug. this morning when i couldn't find my matching boot that i wanted to wear, i started crying. :haha:
and i normally don't have any symtoms before AF until i get spotting. during AF i will cramp occasionally but that's it..
HUGE CONGRATS TO ALL OUR BFPS!! i originally said i thought we would have three, now i'm thinking five... :happydance:

Can I join too!! Not sure what dpo I am so I gonna guestimate at 3 dpo!!

Have been peeing alot
have tummy pains like af gona come
very tearful

that's bought it!!

Hi Britt11 and wannabamummy... will update the list tomorrow and add you guys :)

Maxmaxm... looking at similar threads with lists etc. it seems that approx. 1/3 of them get their BFP so I make that about 7 or 8 for our thread :)

Only time, and mother nature, will tell :) xxxxxxxxx

Well today my only symptom was this morning I felt nauseous. Also, I started a chart on fertility friend and it predicted my o this month was a few days later than I thought it was, so I might not be as many days past O as I thought I was.

I'm sort of sad now that I'm not really having any symptoms! Has anyone else heard of symptoms going away before a BFP? :(

Well today my only symptom was this morning I felt nauseous. Also, I started a chart on fertility friend and it predicted my o this month was a few days later than I thought it was, so I might not be as many days past O as I thought I was.

I'm sort of sad now that I'm not really having any symptoms! Has anyone else heard of symptoms going away before a BFP? :(

I must have read hundreds of posts on BnB and google lol I've come to the conclusion that evryone is different, some people have loads of symptoms, others none. Like you, some have symptoms that go away. I read threads people have written about the things I'm experiencing and they got their BFP and I think yeah !!! then later I read another that says they got AF and then I lose my PMA. I think this symptom spotting can make you feel great or crappy... at the end of the day it's a lottery and a waiting game, it sucks hunny but thats how it is. If you feel anything like I feel right now I truly hope to GOD you get your BFP. FX and loads of sticky babydust to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So, once again, I caved and POAS because I figured if it's gonna happen this month, surely it would have by now. Nope, still :bfn: on a FRER :growlmad:. I guess I'm not officially out until AF shows, but it doesn't look good. My only hope is is that this cycle ends up being as long as the last one, 42 days, then maybe there is a chance. I was always a regular 32-34 days before the m/c. Maybe my cycles are still all over the place. Who knows. Good luck to the rest of you and hope to see more :bfp: !

If i'm lucky my cycles are 57ish days (i forget exact) so i'm in for a looonnnng wait (though i've only had 2 in 14months :dohh: )

But i have another one to add..am totally emotional :rofl: Though i think thats more me and less and symptom :haha:

Hi All! Congrats to all the BFP's!! Woo Hoo! Hopefully I will be adding another one tomorrow morning! FX'd [-o< Today FF gave my chart a possible "triphasic" on CD 20 whoch I don't get but I will take it! Also I have peed like 10 times today!
:dust: to everyone!!

Hey ladies,
i have created a new thread if you are interested! Feel free to browse or reply :friends:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...tion-symptom-spotting-thread-all-welcome.html

30 minutes until 10DPO! hahahahahhaha! bought 6 more preg tests today, so i'll be able to test every day for the rest of the cycle.. i'll go mad if i don't. hopefully i'll only have to use one or two and i can return the rest.. [-o<
i'm so moody i certainly hope i'm pregnant. i'm snapping at everyone, which i cant blame on AF. during AF i don't really have any 'symptoms' besides bleeding and occasional cramps. i'm also having terrible hot flashes, my AC is set to 64 and i still wake up sweating and throw all the covers off. i'm still exhausted, CP is high and my temp is still way high :happydance: but i'm prepared mentally for a bfn.
hoping for a bfp though :) i can't wait to see some more from y'all!

I'm sitting here having not yet had a wee (since the one I had to get up for in the night!!!!) I am 9dpo and i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to POAS!! I know it's a total waste and will be bfn but the urge is so strong!

:(

Hi Britt11 and wannabamummy... will update the list tomorrow and add you guys :)

Maxmaxm... looking at similar threads with lists etc. it seems that approx. 1/3 of them get their BFP so I make that about 7 or 8 for our thread :)

Only time, and mother nature, will tell :) xxxxxxxxx

I think I may be out this month. Have been checking CP and CM, this morning when I checked CP there was a little bit of blood only a little but its still there. AF isnt due until Tuesday so looks like the :witch: might come early this month, have come into work early so I can have a bit of a cry at my desk before anyone comes in.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be the 1st bearer of bad news... the witch came this morning with a vaengeance :( it's definately AF; heavy, fresh etc. and not just more spotting. She's also 3/4 days early so that throws my cycle all over the place too (usually bang on 28 days, this month only 24 days).

I'm going to try NTNP for a few months as TCC virtually takes over my whole life and it's only been 3 months :( I do not think of anything else for most of the month but especially during the 2WW, watching for every symptom imaginable.

I wish you ladies millions of sticky baby dust and BFP's for Christmas and I will be checking in to see who got their BFP's but I would appreciate if someone could take over updating the thread etc. (hope you dont mind).

Lots of love and luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. thanks for your support and encouragement :hugs:

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be the 1st bearer of bad news... the witch came this morning with a vaengeance :( it's definately AF; heavy, fresh etc. and not just more spotting. She's also 3/4 days early so that throws my cycle all over the place too (usually bang on 28 days, this month only 24 days).

I'm going to try NTNP for a few months as TCC virtually takes over my whole life and it's only been 3 months :( I do not think of anything else for most of the month but especially during the 2WW, watching for every symptom imaginable.

I wish you ladies millions of sticky baby dust and BFP's for Christmas and I will be checking in to see who got their BFP's but I would appreciate if someone could take over updating the thread etc. (hope you dont mind).

ah no, im sorry to hear that, i'll miss you. take care and merry christmas.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

BFN! Durrrr! I feel totally out of the game now and I'm not even thinking about whento take my other test. Reckon it'll just be af on wednesday as normal.

Notquitesure, I'm so sorry, hope you're ok.

x x x

Hi everyone,

Sorry she got you hun! :hugs:

I caved and POAS... I got a very very faint BFP on a FRER! I am either 11 or 12 DPO... I am so nervous it is another chemical and now I am mad for testing before AF is due! darn it! So the witch is either due on Monday or Tuesday. I really hope this is for real and the little one sticks! It was my last HPT so it looks like I will have to go and buy a few others and try in a few days, I hope it gets stronger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->