2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

I caved and POAS... I got a very very faint BFP on a FRER! I am either 11 or 12 DPO... I am so nervous it is another chemical and now I am mad for testing before AF is due! darn it! So the witch is either due on Monday or Tuesday. I really hope this is for real and the little one sticks! It was my last HPT so it looks like I will have to go and buy a few others and try in a few days, I hope it gets stronger!!

good luck, fxd for you!

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be the 1st bearer of bad news... the witch came this morning with a vaengeance :( it's definately AF; heavy, fresh etc. and not just more spotting. She's also 3/4 days early so that throws my cycle all over the place too (usually bang on 28 days, this month only 24 days).

I'm going to try NTNP for a few months as TCC virtually takes over my whole life and it's only been 3 months :( I do not think of anything else for most of the month but especially during the 2WW, watching for every symptom imaginable.

I wish you ladies millions of sticky baby dust and BFP's for Christmas and I will be checking in to see who got their BFP's but I would appreciate if someone could take over updating the thread etc. (hope you dont mind).

Lots of love and luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. thanks for your support and encouragement :hugs:

Aw no! I'm so sorry notquitsure. :hugs:

We will take a break from ttc after this. It's been 16 months, 2 surgeries, 3 cycles of clomid, two hsg and one miscarriage. I'm tired. Another bfn for me this morning and af due in a few days, I feel she is comming.

Congrats to all those with christmas BFPs!!! That's wonderful news!! :happydance: :happydance:

I'm not really having any symptoms anymore other than feeling hormonal. I didn't really have any symptoms other than hormones when I was pregnant the first time either. Just feels like typical PMS. I did not test this morning and am not going to test unless AF is late.

hugs to you notquitesure. Wel Af is due tomorro and if I had my way i would try not to test until monday but its my birthday tomorro and if its bfn i want to be able to have a little drink so I kinda need to know. Im still feeling really tired still got loads of cm its yellowish and quite creamy,still got headaches and cramps in lower abdo. Congrats to everyone who has had their bfp, fxd for everyone who is waiting for bfp and hugs for those who the witch visited

hugs to you notquitesure. Wel Af is due tomorro and if I had my way i would try not to test until monday but its my birthday tomorro and if its bfn i want to be able to have a little drink so I kinda need to know. Im still feeling really tired still got loads of cm its yellowish and quite creamy,still got headaches and cramps in lower abdo. Congrats to everyone who has had their bfp, fxd for everyone who is waiting for bfp and hugs for those who the witch visited

Thanks for the :hugs: still feel like s**t both physically and emotionally but have managed to do some xmas shopping to take my mind off things.

Hope you get your BFP for your birthday, I have had a really good feeling about your symptoms since the post started... I hope to God I'm not wrong, lots of sticky babydust to you hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, I hope your right aswel i feel like i just wanna go to sleep so i can wake up and poas but im so scared for a bfn :( Im glad you managed to take your mind off things even if it was for a liitle while this ttc is soo hard work mind isnt it. i just wanna poas now but i know there is not much point really!

P.S. please post your BFP on here in the morning so that I can congratulate you :) if I dont see a post... have a lovely birthday xxxxx

aww thanks hun,means such a lot well il defo post on here whatever the outcome. this is more exciting than xmas but more nervous than what i was doing my driving test lol

I gather the '87' bit of your username is when you were born ? if so, aw your just a baby, I had my daughter in '91 lol perhaps this is God's way of telling me I'm too old to start the baby thing all over again. I'm sure if I'm not successful, it wont be too long before I'm a granny hehehe

Its 9dpo and today I felt nauseous and a little light headed. The pain in my lower stomach also continued and I felt so tired today

Just wanted to say hello girls. Notquitesure, I am so sorry to hear of the BFN, sometimes I wonder with obvious symptoms that maybe there was an initial connection but it just didnt quite take. I think we all know our bodies pretty well and we know when we feel different. I really hope we see you back here for a January BFP!!
I am currently on the big 3DPO (lol) no symptoms what so ever, even the sore nipples during O are gone, but have had creamy white CM.
anyway, keep us posted everyone and hope your well
cheers,

tested this morning bfn, what lovely news on my birthday :( jus gotta wait for the witch now!but having no signs and still got loads of cm! good luck to everyone!

Hi girls...check out my new status :happydance:

I got a BFP on a FRER this morning (13DPO) :cloud9:

My symptoms have been that I felt my body ovulating exactly 14 days after LMP, a blob of creamy CM about 4DPO (I was pretty much convinced right then that I was preg!), little AF-like twinges through-out and boobies feeling heavy and a little bit sore at 10DPO and still feeling it now.

What I think may have helped me conceive this month was taking Pregnacare folic acid and vitamins for pregnant and ttc women. In the bd'ing department, we had :sex: everyday leading up to ovulation, mostly at night so I could lay down after wards with a pillow under my bum and tissue to keep the soup in the bowl (sorry if tmi) and then I just slept like that. I did this twice as well as normal bd'ing :)

Good luck everyone, I hope to see you all in 1st tri very soon!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I got an EXTREMELY faint BFP last night, POAS after napping.. probably not too faint for all the POAS addicts, but faint enough to where i can't put my heart in to trust it. I can see the line without holding it up to the light or an inch from my face, but I'm still not trusting it. 11dpo and haven't peed in three hours and 45 minutes so I can try another test.. But my weepiness (I tear up during commercials now, and not just the PETA ones) and extremely vivid dreams are making me think yes. I hopeeeeeeeee when i got the faint line I cried.
UGH. i will update when i know.

**EDIT: SO MAD! I didn't think to pee in a cup (sorry if its TMI) and just went in the toilet, after waiting for FOUR HOURS i POAS and the test was a dud! Nothing ever showed up, not even the test line! Now I have to wait another four hours. What a waste of money :mad:

tested this morning bfn, what lovely news on my birthday :( jus gotta wait for the witch now!but having no signs and still got loads of cm! good luck to everyone!
YOU'RE NOT OUT TILL THE :witch: RIDES IN!
:flower:

Emz... I'm sorry you got BNF this morning but that doesn't mean you wont get your BFP. Sorry if I was a bit full on last night... it was the wine :( I cried for like 3 hours until my OH came home from work at midnight :( feel a bit better for it though.

Hope you enjoy your birthday despite your dissapointment. FX and tons of sticky babydust you get your BFP soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls...check out my new status :happydance:

I got a BFP on a FRER this morning (13DPO) :cloud9:

My symptoms have been that I felt my body ovulating exactly 14 days after LMP, a blob of creamy CM about 4DPO (I was pretty much convinced right then that I was preg!), little AF-like twinges through-out and boobies feeling heavy and a little bit sore at 10DPO and still feeling it now.

What I think may have helped me conceive this month was taking Pregnacare folic acid and vitamins for pregnant and ttc women. In the bd'ing department, we had :sex: everyday leading up to ovulation, mostly at night so I could lay down after wards with a pillow under my bum and tissue to keep the soup in the bowl (sorry if tmi) and then I just slept like that. I did this twice as well as normal bd'ing :)

Good luck everyone, I hope to see you all in 1st tri very soon!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations hunny :) :happydance:

Just wanted to say hello girls. Notquitesure, I am so sorry to hear of the BFN, sometimes I wonder with obvious symptoms that maybe there was an initial connection but it just didnt quite take. I think we all know our bodies pretty well and we know when we feel different. I really hope we see you back here for a January BFP!!
I am currently on the big 3DPO (lol) no symptoms what so ever, even the sore nipples during O are gone, but have had creamy white CM.
anyway, keep us posted everyone and hope your well
cheers,

Hi, I'm glad your thinking the same as me... even without a BFP, I'm 99% sure I conceived the last 2 months: awful, early AF and sudden loss of pg symptoms leads me to believe I've had 2 chemicals. I'm going to GP next week, if I dont get very far I'm going to start Vit B6 to increase my luteal phase (which when I'm not pg is 14 days but when I think I am its 10-13). I think my beans need some more stickyness ie progesterone :) I will be back in the new year with others who the witch visits though I hope that wont be to many of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got an EXTREMELY faint BFP last night, POAS after napping.. probably not too faint for all the POAS addicts, but faint enough to where i can't put my heart in to trust it. I can see the line without holding it up to the light or an inch from my face, but I'm still not trusting it. 11dpo and haven't peed in three hours and 45 minutes so I can try another test.. But my weepiness (I tear up during commercials now, and not just the PETA ones) and extremely vivid dreams are making me think yes. I hopeeeeeeeee when i got the faint line I cried.
UGH. i will update when i know.

**EDIT: SO MAD! I didn't think to pee in a cup (sorry if its TMI) and just went in the toilet, after waiting for FOUR HOURS i POAS and the test was a dud! Nothing ever showed up, not even the test line! Now I have to wait another four hours. What a waste of money :mad:

Sounds promising... congratulations hunny xxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->