• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

Got my BFP yesterday at 12 DPO I hope it sticks!! Good luck to the rest of you and :hugs: for those who the witch got!

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be the 1st bearer of bad news... the witch came this morning with a vaengeance :( it's definately AF; heavy, fresh etc. and not just more spotting. She's also 3/4 days early so that throws my cycle all over the place too (usually bang on 28 days, this month only 24 days).

I'm going to try NTNP for a few months as TCC virtually takes over my whole life and it's only been 3 months :( I do not think of anything else for most of the month but especially during the 2WW, watching for every symptom imaginable.

I wish you ladies millions of sticky baby dust and BFP's for Christmas and I will be checking in to see who got their BFP's but I would appreciate if someone could take over updating the thread etc. (hope you dont mind).

Lots of love and luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. thanks for your support and encouragement :hugs:

sorry to hear she got you notquitesure... but dont feel bad. after a 33 day cycle and being 5 days late, she showed up at my house too.. i'm out this month. have to start all over and now cycle is messed up. not sure if i should chart using regular 28 day cycle since that's how i ususally am or go with this months 33 day cycle.. :shrug:

best of luck to the rest of you. will continue to watch the thread as it is interesting to see who gets a :bfp:! here's wishing you all lots of sticky beans and :dust:

Notquitsure - so sorry to hear your news hunny, it's such a disheartening process all this TTC, can really take it out of you emotionally. Fingers crossed for the new year!!

AF is due on Monday, did a test yesterday and BFN...Had feeling like AF is due so feeling pretty low. My back feels quite heavy and achy which I never usually get but boobs aren't sore or anything and from the sounds of things this is a prominent sign of pregnancy. I want to get a FRER test when we go shopping to Tesco tonight but I dont want the disappointment nor for AF to suddenly turn up...argghh :nope: I just dont have the patience to wait until Monday....

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!

:dust: x

Notquitsure - so sorry to hear your news hunny, it's such a disheartening process all this TTC, can really take it out of you emotionally. Fingers crossed for the new year!!

AF is due on Monday, did a test yesterday and BFN...Had feeling like AF is due so feeling pretty low. My back feels quite heavy and achy which I never usually get but boobs aren't sore or anything and from the sounds of things this is a prominent sign of pregnancy. I want to get a FRER test when we go shopping to Tesco tonight but I dont want the disappointment nor for AF to suddenly turn up...argghh :nope: I just dont have the patience to wait until Monday....

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!

:dust: x

i know what you mean. i was going to test this am and that's when the :witch: decieded to show up.. what a downer. i had been having symptoms that she was gonna show but nothing like normal. i was already 5 days late for her and that never happens.. oh well... i guess for now it's back to normal life of :dishes:, and :laundry:!! congrats to all who have gotten their BFP!! if something changes( cause so far this AF isn't normal) i will update! best of luck to the rest of you!

I want to test so bad but I'm trying not to. I have a horrible headache today. Still no sign of AF.

Well af hasnt turned up and i really wanna test again.im feeling quite sad this evening :(
im almost crying not even sure why though tbh!! Notquitesure you werent full on lastnight hun! Congrats to everyone with their bfp!!

BFN on test this morning but no sign of AF.

11 dpo and my stomach aches feels like period cramps now and I had a headache all day. I think I will get a visitor soon.:dohh:

Just read this whole thread! Would have been in here sooner but my account wouldnt work.

Congrats to the BFPs. I am 12 DPO with a BFN. SO bummed. Have had sore breats, achey, twinges, cramps, very tired was exhausted the week after ovulation. Also have had flu like symptoms, with sinus issues headaches on and off. I have almost barfed 3 different days. Was alot like this with my DS and actually threw up once bfore my BFP. Also eating like a cow. Cant seem to eat enough. I was hoping for a BFP, still maybe to early to tell. Going to test weds . I hope :witch: doesnt show.

Anyone experience any of this?

:dust: :dust:
:dust::dust:

Shannon

Forgot to add fuller breasts. DH says they are bigger, last night I got acne and have been moody and crying and then happy...all in 5 minutes time!:cry:

SIGH.. bfp, 2 bfns and then aunt flo came. and i read the bfp in two minutes. TWO. the line was blue, no evap line.. ugh.
think i'm going to ntnp. i'm thinking of trying to lose a couple pounds anyways. maybe that will take my mind off this mess.
SO BUMMED. at least now i know.

Still no Af still having sore bbs and cramps in lower back and abdo no bfp no witch!!!

my symptons are

achy boobs,
watery mouth??
watery cm, am very wet down there
stitch in side all day yesterday

Just read this whole thread! Would have been in here sooner but my account wouldnt work.

Congrats to the BFPs. I am 12 DPO with a BFN. SO bummed. Have had sore breats, achey, twinges, cramps, very tired was exhausted the week after ovulation. Also have had flu like symptoms, with sinus issues headaches on and off. I have almost barfed 3 different days. Was alot like this with my DS and actually threw up once bfore my BFP. Also eating like a cow. Cant seem to eat enough. I was hoping for a BFP, still maybe to early to tell. Going to test weds . I hope :witch: doesnt show.

Anyone experience any of this?

:dust: :dust:
:dust::dust:

Shannon

Igot :bfn: at 11dpo but very bright :bfp: at 14dpo so guess it can vary from person to person, at least if you wait til after AF is due you will avoid the heartache of a chemical pregnancy :flower:

AF came this morning :-(
Really gutted and just cant understand why its not happening??

hugs for you auntiebee! Its sooo hard when the witch comes and thats all you want is s bfp and a sticky bean

12 dpo no symptoms and bfn on frer!! could just cry and cry. I don't understand because I was so certain it had happened. Like I would have put a million pound bet on. I just knew, what with "the blob" and af cramps.

All i have right now is very very wet down there. yak.

Role on thursday when the witch will come! Start again ay. Oh well at least I can have my nice big bottle of baileys over xmas.

Good luck emz87 i am so sure your preg. Have been from the start. And if the 87 is your birth year same as me. I have one little boy age 16 months.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->