2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

the last time i felt like this i was about 7 weeks pregnant.its like i dont feel unwel just exhausted and dizy.my cold has gone 'strange'im now havin twinges and puling in my lower abdo stil feeling sick and a bit heartburny.i realy want 2 test i knw it wil be bfn but the urge is 2 much lol.welcome babyhopes x

EMZ... I HAVE A REALLY GOOD FEELING ABOUT YOUR SYMPTOMS, how long can you wait to poas. I did this morning lol obviously only 7dpo it was BFN :)

Hi ladies, can I join pls.

My AF is due tomorrow and I'm praying very hard it won't show. I'm 14 dpo today and I had a bfn yesterday. I haven't been having a lot of symptoms just a little bit cramps here and there, and sore boobs which started yesterday.This morning had yellowish cm and cervix is soft, high and closed. Right now, I'm having runny nose and a bit of sore throat. Wondering if this could be a symptom too?

:hugs:
Welcome... when will you test again ????????????

Oh ladies please help me I'm going crazy haha, this may be a long post and im sorry for crashing your thread but i have been lurking and we're all about the same.

This is my first month of trying, this time exactly two years ago I got pregnant with my baby boy. I am not kidding you this is to the day with periods and due dates etc.

So cd 18 today. LMP was 19th November. I had a bit of stretchy cm (EW) 1st of December I think, on 2nd of December I had (TMIA) a huge blob of ewcm, as much as you would get from cracking a whole egg open in my knickers whilest out. Immediately my mind flashed to when I last ever had this which was two years ago when I got pregnant with my baby boy. We have BD'd on lots of occasions for baby making and fun. Atleast 7 times i think.

So I don't know when O was but cd 18 is where i am and period due on 17th december. Would someone like to make up a dpo number for me so I can be added to your list?

Symptoms- cramping like af is about to come all throughout the day. Sometimes feel a bit lightheaded. CM is like lotion i guess.

Also just to let you know from my last preg I didn't have any obvious symptoms like nausea or sore bbs till about 7 weeks pg. All i remember is the blob (sorry lol) and my boobs were bigger the day i tested. Loved it haha.

x x x

I want a ewcm blob lol... all sounds very promising FX for you hun xxx

Hey guys, looking positive for everyone! Lets hope for lots of BFPs!!
Dont know what is wrong with me this month, I ve been so good last few months not symptom spotting! But so far I had twinges on 2dpo and a horrible metallic taste in my mouth for past three days.
Also was in really emotional mood today which is very strange, my mam said I looked like I was going to cry in the middle of the shopping centre, she tought someone had upset me! Ive no idea why I was upset! And now I have a headache, but that coud be just from washing my hair and not drying it...

This is gona be a long two weeks.....

Hey a metalic taste is good !!! Ive also had cramping / twinges since 2dpo... really bad last night at 6dpo ??? implantation... I hope so :) when are you testing ??? x

Sorry not been on here much lately, my cramps wouldn't allow much time sitting at the PC :(

Well, 7dpo today, last night I had really bad cramping (worse than AF). Before TCC, I could get AF without even noticing so to get really bad cramping is unusual for me... I hope it's a good sign. Boobs getting progressively heavier and sore (only when I prod them lol). White CM but only when I examine CP (sorry tmi), tired yesterday, hungry lots, peeing more than usual. Very vivid dreams, some pregnancy related others not.

Yesterday, I posted asking for implantation cramping (and got cramping !), today... can I have spotting pleeaaase :)

Another strange thing... I'm not very religous but the last 2 night Ive prayed for a 'viable pregnancy', this morning I prayed in my head for some kind of a 'sign'... about 20 minutes later, I leaflet dropped through the door from our local Catholic church :) OK, so I'm prob reading too much into it lol but you never know !!!

FX for everyone and lots of BFP's let the testing begin....................................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry not been on here much lately, my cramps wouldn't allow much time sitting at the PC :(

Well, 7dpo today, last night I had really bad cramping (worse than AF). Before TCC, I could get AF without even noticing so to get really bad cramping is unusual for me... I hope it's a good sign. Boobs getting progressively heavier and sore (only when I prod them lol). White CM but only when I examine CP (sorry tmi), tired yesterday, hungry lots, peeing more than usual. Very vivid dreams, some pregnancy related others not.

Yesterday, I posted asking for implantation cramping (and got cramping !), today... can I have spotting pleeaaase :)

FX for everyone and lots of BFP's let the testing begin....................................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hehe Im glad Im not the only one prodding my boobs lol. ( :laugh2: at the idea of normaly sane women up and down the country prodding their boobs)

I just POAS :( arrgh I didn't wanna do it til I was sure AF was not coming...got a BFN and now all PMA has dissapeard even though I know its silly coz I'm only 8dpo!!!

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hehe Im glad Im not the only one prodding my boobs lol. ( :laugh2: at the idea of normaly sane women up and down the country prodding their boobs)

He He He... and checking their CP lol

:happydance:

I just POAS :( arrgh I didn't wanna do it til I was sure AF was not coming...got a BFN and now all PMA has dissapeard even though I know its silly coz I'm only 8dpo!!!

Me too, at 7dpo. Dont get disheartened, I think a BFP at 7-8dpo would be a near miracle, which begs the question why we bother lol

:dohh: all the POAS addicts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm haning in there, not testing for a few more days...still feeling just very slightly nauseated if my stomach is empty, I'm tired and boobs are still a bit sore. I'm just dying to test, but I'm gonna wait. How's everyone else doing? This waiting, I swear, is torture!

I'm haning in there, not testing for a few more days...still feeling just very slightly nauseated if my stomach is empty, I'm tired and boobs are still a bit sore. I'm just dying to test, but I'm gonna wait. How's everyone else doing? This waiting, I swear, is torture!

I know, its awful, I have a HPT at home (which hubby has had to hide) and I was in boots at lunch (legitimate business buying sandwiches) and bought a pack of boots own HPT's cos they are on offer........and now im in the office alone all afternoon.....argh! why did I buy them!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He He He... and checking their CP lol

:happydance:

Yep we're all nuts lol!

i cant wait iv just sent oh out to get me some tests only cheapie ones so that i can test daily until my real testing day on sat.its not going to be fmu but when i need to poas t doesnt matter what pee it is lol.so hurry up oh i need to test im expecting a bfn but i still have to do it for my own sanity fingers cossed for all of us to have an xmas bfp.and a bday bfp for me as my real testing day is on my bday

i cant wait iv just sent oh out to get me some tests only cheapie ones so that i can test daily until my real testing day on sat.its not going to be fmu but when i need to poas t doesnt matter what pee it is lol.so hurry up oh i need to test im expecting a bfn but i still have to do it for my own sanity fingers cossed for all of us to have an xmas bfp.and a bday bfp for me as my real testing day is on my bday

Ahhh... ok well at least I now see I am not the only one thinking and dreaming of testing :haha: and the worst part is that I was 8 DPO today and FF changed my O date so now I am 7 DPO again :wacko: I still plan to test of Friday with FMU. I ordered some tests so hopefully they won't be here until latest Thursday so I don't go POAS and go crazy! Let us know what happens emz87 your symptoms sound good! Anyone use FF and have VIP with the pregnancy points? so far at 7 DPO it has given me 55 points... when I got preggo last time by the time I tested I had 84 points... who knows why though don't know what I entered/not entered that helps things...

Mmmmmm... just woke up from an hour's nap, feel exhausetd, achy like flu is on its way but no sore throat or runny nose. Has anyone heard of flu-like symptoms in the 2ww which led to a BFP or am I clutching at straws ??? Also, cant seem to think staright or find the words for the simplest of sentences :(

Mmmmmm... just woke up from an hour's nap, feel exhausetd, achy like flu is on its way but no sore throat or runny nose. Has anyone heard of flu-like symptoms in the 2ww which led to a BFP or am I clutching at straws ??? Also, cant seem to think staright or find the words for the simplest of sentences :(

Have heard Flu like symptoms can be a sign of PG, found this on another website:

"I conceived on the 18th of December 2003, and by Christmas eve, I was experiencing flu like symptoms, breast tenderness, as well as mood swings, and fatigue. This I experienced only seven days after conception, but each woman is unique to themselves."

FXD for you!:thumbup:

Me too, at 7dpo. Dont get disheartened, I think a BFP at 7-8dpo would be a near miracle, which begs the question why we bother lol

:dohh: all the POAS addicts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah thanks :) I have no idea why I even did it! Crazy fool lol.

I've still got the test next to me and keep glimpsing at it hoping a pink line will appear :blush:

Hello everyone!

Lots of positive signs hopefully leading to the best christmas present ever!!

So today I have got up and felt quite normal but as day has gone on cramping has been now and again and also shooting pains in my boobs! argh, how exciting is all of this and at the same time terrifying incase its in our heads. So my boobs look bigger even my OH said so even though he thinks im crazy.

I think I will test on 16th December which would be 14dpo I guess. woooo! I am trying so hard not to test on saturday which would be 10dpo. Saturday is just so much closer and I have the strongest feeling. I feel like 95% sure and I can't figure out why. Also I seem to be convinced before I even know I'm pregnant that its a girl. I'm a crazy person at the moment. It's like I know a secret that know else knows and I can't prove it until the 16th grrr.

x x x

bfn..what a suprise eh? Little bit gutted but i suppose theres still time and i used really cheap ones..does that make a difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->