2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

emz87 From the million bfp posts etc I have read the cheap ones don't often pick up an early result very well and even when they do its a faint line where as a more expensive one gives a darker line on the same day. Absolutley still got my fingers crossed for you don't let that one get you down!

x x x

bfn..what a suprise eh? Little bit gutted but i suppose theres still time and i used really cheap ones..does that make a difference?

Some of those cheapies test at 50-100miu so you have to have hcg built up for them to show. Also, you could have implantation later. I had implantation on 12 dpo last time so I got a clear bfp around 16 dpo. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies before I test I tell myself its no big deal but when I see that bfn it really makes me sad but i still do it to myself everymonth.Think im going to buy a frer in the morning or im going to wait until sat when af is due. All symptoms mostly gone the only ones that are left is tiredness occassional twinges in lower abdo and sore bbs they almost feel burny sometimes?? strange!!

My left bb is really sore by my armpit it stings when i touch it.Also i have lost my appetite but when i do eat im not full.God this two week wait is a killer so glad that im not alone though!!

Hello everyone!

Lots of positive signs hopefully leading to the best christmas present ever!!

So today I have got up and felt quite normal but as day has gone on cramping has been now and again and also shooting pains in my boobs! argh, how exciting is all of this and at the same time terrifying incase its in our heads. So my boobs look bigger even my OH said so even though he thinks im crazy.

I think I will test on 16th December which would be 14dpo I guess. woooo! I am trying so hard not to test on saturday which would be 10dpo. Saturday is just so much closer and I have the strongest feeling. I feel like 95% sure and I can't figure out why. Also I seem to be convinced before I even know I'm pregnant that its a girl. I'm a crazy person at the moment. It's like I know a secret that know else knows and I can't prove it until the 16th grrr.

x x x

Bambibump... lots of people who get their BFP have said they just knew they were pregnant, their BFP confirmed it for them so perhaps your right :) I hope so, lots of sticky babydust to you xxx

bfn..what a suprise eh? Little bit gutted but i suppose theres still time and i used really cheap ones..does that make a difference?

Aw hunny... your defo not out yet and i have a very good feeling about your BFP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Well ladies, today has prob been my most 'symptom-free' day :(
As much as the abdo pains were awful yesterday, I wish they would come back !!!
7dpo today... boobs heavy, white CM but only when checking internally (sorry tmi), very tired, moody biatch lol (poor OH !) and feel like I have a high temp (though it's only 37.0c). Little or no cramping to report :(
Read all other posts... everyone's symptoms sound really good, we have to have lots of xmas BFP's pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I caved and POAS this afternoon, and surprise, :bfn: I know it's stilll a bit early as AF isn't due yet, but the way things were looking, I figured my cycle was going to be shorter this month. I guess I'll just wait and see, maybe, theres still a small chance, but I'm not optimistic anymore. Argh. I really thought this would be the month. I know we haven't been trying for very long after the m/c, but it seems like forever when you want it so much.

So I caved and POAS this afternoon, and surprise, :bfn: I know it's stilll a bit early as AF isn't due yet, but the way things were looking, I figured my cycle was going to be shorter this month. I guess I'll just wait and see, maybe, theres still a small chance, but I'm not optimistic anymore. Argh. I really thought this would be the month. I know we haven't been trying for very long after the m/c, but it seems like forever when you want it so much.

Your (I think) 11dpo ??? hunny you've still got loads of time yet for a BFP :hugs: lots of PMA coming your way xxxxxxxxxxx

hey nurselochia when is af due? mines due on either fri or sat i tested today and a bfn i really want to test with a frer though.Although dont think there is much point tbh as my symptoms well you cant really call them that really can you!
Not quite sure i have white cm when checking aswell but also feel quite wet with clear cm just at the entrance sorry tmi,if you know what i mean. Also my cervix has dissapeard can only just feel it with the tip of my finger not sure what thats all about though!!

hey nurselochia when is af due? mines due on either fri or sat i tested today and a bfn i really want to test with a frer though.Although dont think there is much point tbh as my symptoms well you cant really call them that really can you!
Not quite sure i have white cm when checking aswell but also feel quite wet with clear cm just at the entrance sorry tmi,if you know what i mean. Also my cervix has dissapeard can only just feel it with the tip of my finger not sure what thats all about though!!

:( I dont have any CM unless I go looking for it (tmi lol). Cervix is high(ish), soft and closed (not sure if thst's good or not !).

Your 10dpo right ??? loads of time left yet, I would get a FRER tomorow and test Wed am... sending you lots of babydust and PMA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah think im roughly 10dpo not certain though just a guesstimate.My bbs have never felt like this before they feel like their on fire.Aww thanks hun loads of babydust to you aswell.when did you say you were testing??

yeah think im roughly 10dpo not certain though just a guesstimate.My bbs have never felt like this before they feel like their on fire.Aww thanks hun loads of babydust to you aswell.when did you say you were testing??

No burny boobs for me they just feel fuller and sore if I prod them lol

AF is due 14th but I've already started lol I'm a POAS addict ! got a BFN this morning which I was expecting at 7DPO, no more tests in house so I have to physically go out and buy one to test again lol I was thinking 10, 12 and 14dpo :) (Thurs, Sat, Mon) and since I buy in packs of 2, I will have one for 16dpo should the ugly witch not show FX FX FX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you hun ????????????????????????????????????????? :hugs:

i got the poas fever today too.. 6dpo. :rofl:
of course it was a bfn. but i bought two boxes of tests!! clear blue and first response. i've blown at least $30 a month on tests every month for three months now. i'm addicted. :)
my temp dropped today. steady 97 range for the last week or so, dropped to 96 even today! no implantation bleeding though, or cramping. i'm trying to stay positive but all of your symptoms sound so promising and i've got a big bunch of nothing :shrug:
BUT I'M HOPING TO SEE A BUNCH OF BFPS IN A WEEK OR SO WHEN Y'ALL START TESTING!!
i'm thinking at least three from our thread. :thumbup:

Well i have 2 cheapie ones left so il do one first thing in the morn then im going to buy a frer pack of two on wed il do my last cheapie one on wed a frer on thurs and then again then on sat lol im a poas addict aswell its just sooo addictive.Fxd for you hun how long have you been ttc?

I am currently 7 DPO, supposed to start period on Dec 14th. Only "symptom" so far is sore nipples! Praying for +HPT!!

Thanks, I know I'm still pretty early, so there is still a chance, I'm just not feeling it now, you know? AF is due 12-13, IF this cycle is like what they used to be, 34 days. They've been a bit haywire since the m/c and since I didn't use OPK's, I don't know for sure when I O'd, I just have about a 5 day window when I noticed EWCM, so I'm thinking it was then. This was why I had planned on waiting until at least the 13th, but you ladies know how it is:winkwink: I'm going to try to relax, and just see if AF makes an appearance on the 13th, and test then.

8 dpo today. And bbs are so sore. Last night I was so hungry at abt 10ish I just had to eat cuz I was having such a headache. Noticed a stitch like pain on my left side too and today I'm just cramping away. Seriously I can't tell if signs of preg cuz of cold. :(

feel like I'm seriously out.

Well i have 2 cheapie ones left so il do one first thing in the morn then im going to buy a frer pack of two on wed il do my last cheapie one on wed a frer on thurs and then again then on sat lol im a poas addict aswell its just sooo addictive.Fxd for you hun how long have you been ttc?

5 months really.. the first two months i was depending on what i had known my whole life.. unprotected bding=baby. no ov testing, didnt even KNOW cm had anything to do with fertility.. then for two months i followed O.. this month was the first month i watched my CM and realized i had virtually none, so i used preseed and EPO. loved both, epo shortened my cycle drastically (i had to wait like, 3 weeks to even try before :wacko:) and preseed was easy and gave me alot of hope after reading good reviews on it.
but i noticed while i was taking a nap today (i have been really tired, really my only symptom thus far) that one of my bbs really hurt, sharp shooting pains.. and now is a little tender to touch. the other one is fine. haha, i hope the other one catches up and the pain increases so i can really consider it a symptom!! i'm trying to be very cautious in believing something is a symptom so i don't curse this month! it seems like the more symptoms i have, the worse the bfn hurts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->