2dpo, anyone want to wait it out with me?!

christina1612

Reaction score
Hi ladies

According to my chart I am 2dpo, we bd on 29th, 30th, 2nd and 3rd but unfortunately hubby was too tired to last night, what do you think my chances are? Atm I'm sort of guessing as last period was my first after coming off the pill so just guessed i was 28 days, but got ewcm two days before ovulation so I'm hoping we timed it ok! Anyone else around this timing want to wait it out with me?

Hi there!

I'm 4 dpo so pretty close to you and currently waiting it out. Your schedule looks good! Is this your first month TTC off the pill?

We bd on the 28th, 31st, and 1st - with O being on the 1st. Unfortunately our schedules didn't match up as well as I hoped this cycle, but hoping since we hit day before and day of it may be enough.

PS: I love the name Charlie

Yeah this is my first month after pill so just hoping my cycle is 28 days as it was with my boy. Yeah I'm hoping the same as we bd day before and day of predicted ovulation. Yeah i was really hoping we could bd yesterday but hubby was so tired :(

I am 5dpo, so a little further. Your BD days look good! 1-2 day BEFORE O is the best possible chance, so it looks like you got that covers. The day after ovulation is very unlikely to result in pregnancy. That is assuming you know exactly when it happened. Anyway, don't worry about last night is what I am saying. Good luck!

Thanks misspriss that's put my mind at ease! When do u think will be best to test?

9-12dpo has your best chances of getting an early BFP, I'm starting at 7 though because I bought a lot of cheap tests and it helps pass the time!

The research, if you are interested, to help put your mind at ease: Day-specific probabilities of clinical pregnancy based on two studies with imperfect measures of ovulation

Hey ladies. I'm 1 dpo and would like to join you for this dreaded 2ww! O'ed yesterday and we BD'ed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and I'm trying to talk DH into tonight just for good measure!

Welcome Wanting! Sounds like you got your bases covered!

Can I join? 5 dpo today. I've been having lots of creamy cm (although not today as I had to take my allergy medicine last night and that dries me up), decreased appetite, cramping, backache, pain on my lower left side and this morning feeling a little queasy. My boobs are also much fuller. I'm using a donor and got two donations, 1 the day before O and 1 four days before. It was a Friday and he lives a couple hours away, but works half an hour from my work. So I got donations Friday and Monday then ovulated last Tuesday. My first cycle actively trying again since my MMC.

Hi Everyone! Would love to join you in our TWW! I'm 4 dpo (O date was 6/4 - had a positive OPK and also major cramping), and this is technically our second month TTC (we started last month, but only after I O'd, so not sure if that counts, or if we just were "practicing!")! We BD on 6/2 and 6/3, and planned for 6/4 but hubby fell asleep.

So far my symptoms (and, not sure if they are "symptoms" or if I am just hopeful) are some mild cramping, tired, and headache.

My cycle is usually around 29 days (ranges from 28-31, but usually 29), and I am on CD 19 so AF is due about 6/18.

Let's hope for BFPs for all this month! Good luck ladies!

Looks like several of us are at 5dpo today! I read that symptoms don't start until 7pdo so I am just pretty much going crazy and obessing. I'm hoping for all BFP's! How is everyone feeling about timing? Any thoughts on when you plan to test?

I'm 5 dpo and been having some cramping, headaches, tired, and white lotiony discharge (sorry for tmi) but i read that this can happen almost immediately after conception due to the increased cells lining the uterus, so its looking hopeful even though its early.

I'm wicked nauseous today. Hope it's baby related and not just being sick.

Hey ladies! Hope you are all well. This 2ww is creeping by for me, but I'm trying to remain as stress-free as possible! And trying not to obsess. Can't wait to start seeing some BFP's in this thread!

Hi ladies, can I join too? I'm 3 DPO, nervous as heck!

Been sick since Saturday Morning and this is kinda how it happened with #2. I knew immediately. My stomach has been funky, sore boobs (sorry) slight cramps. Much too early for AF symptoms. She's always very regular for me.

Would love to join. I'm 4-5 dpo today and trying not to symptom spot. The only unusual thing I've noticed is that I woke up with a slight sore throat this morning, which hasn't gone away.

I had that from about 5 or 6 to 8dpo, the sore throat. It's gone now, no cause or reason...but it could be allergies for me. Weird though!

9dpo now and I am excessively tired, despite having good sleep last night. And ravenously hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"