2dpo, anyone want to wait it out with me?!

Hi there. Would love to join you. I think I am 2 dpo today, almost 3 dpo. I had major cramps late Saturday night so assuming this was o. We BD on days 10, 11, and 13 so I o'd on day 15 I think. What are the chances? This is getting harder and harder because I am approaching my august due date of my last pregnancy that ended in mc.

Hi, Can I wait with you also please. I think I am 6 dpo, this is the 1st month of trying so not really sure if I am reading charts right etc. AF is due june 18th which feels ages.
Can anyone tell me are the following symptoms:
Insomnia
Bleeding gums when brushing
Slight nausea in morning
Bloating
Constipation

I am having all of the above. My DH says I am hunting for symptoms which is probably true but just want to know what u guys think?

If my AF is due June 18th when should I start testing?

Good luck everyone!
xx

7dpo today. I've already been testing....because I'm certifiably crazy lol. Although I swear I see something. Pictures are on the last page of my journal if anyone wants to look :). Past two days have been having really hot boobs. Which I had when I was pregnant with my loss as well. And the past two-three days I've been so tired I can't get out of bed in the morning. Fingers are crossed!

Welcome new ladies!
Baby - what cd did you O? As long as you BD around that you should be good!
milo - if you're insane like me you could test already. If not wait a few more days.

7dpo today. I've already been testing....because I'm certifiably crazy lol. Although I swear I see something. Pictures are on the last page of my journal if anyone wants to look :). Past two days have been having really hot boobs. Which I had when I was pregnant with my loss as well. And the past two-three days I've been so tired I can't get out of bed in the morning. Fingers are crossed!

Welcome new ladies!
Baby - what cd did you O? As long as you BD around that you should be good!
milo - if you're insane like me you could test already. If not wait a few more days.

Judging by the cramps I had Saturday night/sunday since it was around midnight it was cd 15/16.

Hi ladies. I'm 1DPO today, I figure. Not temping or using OPKs, so I'm just going off my CM and how I feel.
I really HATE the TWW, and I know I'll be in here daily, symptom spotting and trying to convince myself I'm pregnant.
I'm going to try holding out until at least the 21st to test (11DPO). I always get my hopes up by testing too early, and I don't want to do that again this month.

Curly I do the same thing. I have honestly been a lot more laid back this cycle and i will not read into anything bc I always do and its nothing. Good luck everyone.

Welcome new ladies!

6 dpo today... Had a bad headache today and also on Sunday (4 dpo), but not yesterday. Also have pretty noticable cramping today, especially on left side. Implantation cramping??

Hi ladies, joining in if I can!
:hi:

I'm 4dpo, I think....this is my first month off BCP so I'm unsure if I actually ovulated or not. So far the only symptom I've had is extremely sore nipples and a little bit of nausea in the morning and at dinner time, and some neck pain.

Good luck to us all!! :thumbup:

Welcome new ladies!

6 dpo today... Had a bad headache today and also on Sunday (4 dpo), but not yesterday. Also have pretty noticable cramping today, especially on left side. Implantation cramping??

Sounds like it could be. :happydance:

Baby.Love - I hope so!!! It's like a very clear pinching feeling on left side, and also a very subtle cramping.

Hello, this will be my first post.

DH and I are 16mos married & started trying last December. Not sure if I'm any DPO yet. Positive OPK yesterday with bd the day before that on 9th & again yesterday the 10th (his birthday :winkwink:)

So I figure if I'm not already in the TWW I will be shortly

Any advice?

Hello all. New here. Currently 7dpo, or possibly later than that, unsure really when I get my af because of how unusual last months was. Well, mines always unusual haha.

Had some cramping yesterday, got pretty intense in the afternoon. Today, a little more cramping, lower back pain and feeling tightening/stretching in upper abdomen. I have unusual af because of PCOS, usually only get af 2 months after going off BCP. Almost on 4th month if af shows up this month.

Hoping its not all in my head, my DH thinks it is. Not telling him how I feel this month though! Really want to test, but think I'm out already. AF expected to come 18th.

Nickilg,

Our AF's are due the same day so perhaps we can wait together! xx
Good luck to you!

x

I think I am 7 dpo today and 7 days before AF (Due June 18th). I did a test today and definitely a big negative line. Is that it for this month or should I test again? So confused and disappointed.

Thanks
x:sad2:

I think I am 7 dpo today and 7 days before AF (Due June 18th). I did a test today and definitely a big negative line. Is that it for this month or should I test again? So confused and disappointed.

Thanks
x:sad2:

AF is due the 17th, 8dpo, bfn. You're not out until AF shows up! I don't think that's it at all. Definitely test again in a few days! Don't be disappointed at a bfn at 7dpo because that is way early to test anyway. :) Still a very real possibility for a bfp! Baby dust to you!

Milo- I would love to wait with you! Baby dust for you as well. I ended up testing today and got a bfn, but gonna wait it out and try again if I don't get my af. Did get some more symptoms, or hoping they really are today, cramping in stomach is getting worse and I'm awfully hungry even though I are like an hour and a half ago. The thing that makes me think it's possible is that last night my husband put some gold bond on hahah and I could smell it in our bedroom and he was around the corner in the bathroom putting it on with the door closed. Or maybe I'm just going crazy lol

Nicki and Milo - I am also 7 dpo with AF due 6/18 - would love to wait with you both, too! And, I also took a test today and got a BFN and was similarly frustrated! I felt that with all of this cramping, hunger (I'm certainly eating for 2!), headaches, etc., it would for sure be positive. It was not lol. Let's all stay positives for POSITIVES this month!

Thanks to you all. I am so glad to share this with you and that we can all support each other. I shall keep u updated in the week. Please do same.
Speak soon
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"